The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Mike Dean

+11
Trotters
De Kuip
FoxyAV
VTID85
andrew24561
The Utterer
Villa_Dan
Synopsis
DelboyVilla
Dazzle
thegaffer6
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mike Dean - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike Dean

Post by Trotters Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:04 am

VTID85 wrote:An email to the FA is easy enough for them to ignore. Less easy to ignore would be a website with sufficient traffic going through it, I dunno FA-shitlist.co.uk or something, where supporters submit independent analysis (optionally anonymous, of course) of reffing performances. With enough contribution, support and promotion and the right media eyes latching onto it, it becomes a bigger issue for the FA.

Would need a little moderation to avoid libelous content and plain arsewipery but it's an idea.

Great idea and easy as you like to set up. I could have something like that sorted in an hour or two. 

The issue, as you've pointed out, is libel. To encourage posters, you'd make registration easy (or even unnecessary and allow anonymous posting as a guest) but then the founder of such a forum could find themselves neck deep in the brown stuff. 

24/7 moderation on a site - especially after the final whistle of games - would not be easy. At least, not in the interim. 

Christ can you imagine the comments? You'd need more than "sugarbag" in the word filter.
Trotters
Trotters

Mike Dean - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:30 am

Are there any video clips of Dean "celebrating" must confess I missed that and I watched the game on my laptop (allegedly)?

I'm thinking of writing to a couple of newspapers about that and the head injury incident, but a link to the video would be useful?
De Kuip
De Kuip

Mike Dean - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:57 am

Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:02 pm

Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:17 pm

Okay, cheers Trotters - well for me that's just a ref playing advantage then pointing for everyone to return to kick-off positions, nothing more.

Yes he's a dick and he overacts, but there's nothing to see there for me..

It's the head injury that he needs holding to account for - I mean, it was that bad the lad had to go off - Christ, how often does a head injury actually result in the guy being subbed nowadays - not often I would say and Westy was in obvious distress - bloody disgusting that was.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Mike Dean - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:39 pm

No offence DK, but you don't even see half of it. After running around like a chicken he starts waving his hands, the proceeds to fist pump.
I fully believe he does it because he's a narcissistic windbag and not because he is a spurs fan, but unfortunately that can't be allowed on the pitch.

The real problem here is his inconsistent refereeing from start to the end. He gave them everything, allowed them to punch our players in the face once on Grealish (who got pissed and got a warning), and once on Westwood that basically got KO'ed infront of Dean himself. That's simply not okey.

The idea of running a respect the referee campaign after all that crap is fucking absurd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:32 pm

He was having a bit of a chuckle with the spurs players while Westwood was trying to keep his eyes from rolling out of his head and out into touch for which Dean no doubt would have awarded spurs a throw in.

It's a damning indictment on namby-pamby players that feign injury that a ref's standard response is to just have a quick chat with everyone around him rather than actually check if the player is, indeed, injured.

If Dean referees this weekend then shame on the FA and shame on our club for not raising merry hell.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by KMitch Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:27 pm

I'm at work, so I can't find and post it, but there is a video on YouTube of 3 Mike Dean incidents where has openly reacted to incidents in Spurs matches. The one from last weekend shows him running around like a psychopath after their first goal, then fist pumping as soon as he gets back to the center circle. There was also another video of him openly celebrating a Luis Saha goal against Arsenal, from that brief time Saha played for Spurs. Also, there's an incident where he plays Spurs the advantage against Arsenal and an Arsenal player immediately tackles the Spurs player with the ball, and Mike Dean throws his hands up and looks away in disgust. It's not his first time making it blatantly obvious that he is a Spurs fan.
KMitch
KMitch

Mike Dean - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Derry Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:49 pm

Mike Dean - Page 2 1558371468
Terry Derry
Terry Derry

Mike Dean - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:35 pm

Those clips of Mike Dean showing his bias towards Spurs are disgusting and he should be taken to task by the PL but obviously won't be!
achilles
achilles

Mike Dean - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:53 pm

As we all know nothing will happen. We have had some absolutely biased decision for a few years now.
The Benteke sending off at spurs, the shorts pulled down in the penalty area (the box Mike Dean - Page 2 498107619 )

Yellow cards for the similar tackle and some for the same type of tackle. Linesmen refs all the bloody same, if you are not in the top 6 then you get robbed. I am totally sick of it.
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:58 pm

Should just put forward statistics proving it then.

Anyway, reporting him would be more about the head injury and general performances, which can be proven by video evidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:27 pm

The head injury alone should raise some eyebrows at the FA.  If that was a spurs player then the game would have been stopped strighaway  and the person  causing the injury sent off.
Also on the same vain, Costa kick out at westward nothing no reporting nothing, does the same thing to a Liverpool player ohh my god action has to be taken, fed up with the sick state of refreeing in this country.
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2