The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Leicester v Villa Man Of The Match Poll

5 posters

Go down

Leicester MoTM votes.

Leicester v Villa Man Of The Match Poll I_vote_lcap0%Leicester v Villa Man Of The Match Poll I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Leicester v Villa Man Of The Match Poll I_vote_lcap0%Leicester v Villa Man Of The Match Poll I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Leicester v Villa Man Of The Match Poll I_vote_lcap43%Leicester v Villa Man Of The Match Poll I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 6 ]
Leicester v Villa Man Of The Match Poll I_vote_lcap7%Leicester v Villa Man Of The Match Poll I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Leicester v Villa Man Of The Match Poll I_vote_lcap7%Leicester v Villa Man Of The Match Poll I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Leicester v Villa Man Of The Match Poll I_vote_lcap21%Leicester v Villa Man Of The Match Poll I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Leicester v Villa Man Of The Match Poll I_vote_lcap14%Leicester v Villa Man Of The Match Poll I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

Leicester v Villa Man Of The Match Poll Empty Leicester v Villa Man Of The Match Poll

Post by Trotters Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:25 am

Leicester v Villa Man Of The Match Poll COydGVZXAAA578H

Trotters
Trotters

Leicester v Villa Man Of The Match Poll 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Leicester v Villa Man Of The Match Poll Empty Re: Leicester v Villa Man Of The Match Poll

Post by FoxyAV Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:11 pm

As much as Grealish and Gil's first league goals were both excellent and something to celebrate, Richards did an excellent job in defence so he gets my vote for averting a possible whitewash.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Leicester v Villa Man Of The Match Poll 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Leicester v Villa Man Of The Match Poll Empty Re: Leicester v Villa Man Of The Match Poll

Post by VTID85 Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:14 pm

Gil for me.
VTID85

Leicester v Villa Man Of The Match Poll 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaBill Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:59 pm

didn't see the game so cannot vote, I wager it wasn't Sanchez though?
VillaBill
VillaBill

Back to top Go down

Post by mefromhere Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:55 pm

Sounds stupid to choose c defender after conceding 3 in 20 minutes but for me Richards was a class act all the way through.
mefromhere
mefromhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down