The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

7 Days of Villa (16)

Go down

7 Days of Villa (16) Empty 7 Days of Villa (16)

Friday, 29th May

Cup final is tomorrow. I keep going from supremely confident to extremely concerned. Often within a couple of minutes of each other!

Team news is generally positive. Let's do this.

Saturday, 30th May

I should have known it was all going to go wrong when Falkirk got sucker punched at the end of their game...

Okay, we all know what happened. It was painful. Arsenal were better not just in performance but also tactically.

Are we all okay with me leaving it there? Why re-live it?

Sunday, 31st May

I don't care. I'm not getting out of bed.

Monday, 1st June

Right, well, new week, new month, new outlook. Or something. I don't know.

So yesterday, to add to a frustrating weekend, the ladies were 2-0 up against Oxford thanks to goals from Katie Wilkinson and Amy West, but ended up drawing 2-2.

But guess what? Yesterday, the U17 ladies side also lost, 2-1 - in the FA Youth Cup Final, to Arsenal. For crying out loud! 

Anyway... Benteke is linked with a move to Liverpool, but also it's suggested he only wants Champions League football. He also wont force a move, apparently. But at the same time, he wants to leave. I don't know. There's lots of drivel out there, y'know?

We're linked with Kieran Trippier. I'd be happy with that. I know lots of our fans love Alan Hutton but really it just turned out he's not as bad we thought. Bacuna, I want to succeed, he's a likeable trier, but he's just not good enough. Lowton, well, I don't even know any more what is going on with him!

Tuesday, 2nd June

Now Benteke is going to Man U. Or Chelsea. I don't know.

Weimann may well be off to Derby for a couple of mill. I'm cool with that.

Wednesday, 3rd June

Some prank call to Benteke's agent reveals there is no way Benteke wants to stay. After the Grant Holt thing, is anyone else wondering if agents will get caught with these 'pranks' on a semi-regular basis? Not that I would accuse them of lacking integrity, of course...

Thursday, 4th June

Delph has pulled out of England training but is expected to be fit for the Ireland game.

It would appear that Tom Cleverley is going to join Everton. It is what it is; I wasn't opposed to him staying, especially on a free, but overall, he was rubbish for the majority of the season, and that includes about half of the games under Sherwood. I wish him no ill will.

So that's your lot for another week. The season is over, and overall it was horrible. These blogs could potentially be pretty interesting over the summer. But they also REALLY might not be! Maybe I'll attend some of the ladies games and let you know a bit more about how they're getting on...
kimbo
kimbo

7 Days of Villa (16) 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit