The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

7 Days of Villa (13)

Go down

7 Days of Villa (13) Empty 7 Days of Villa (13)

Friday, 8th May

The U21 side lost 3-2 to Middlesborough. Niall Mason and Jerell Sellars got our goals.

Other than that, it's all about tomorrow. Everyone has had their eye on this one as a 'We'll win this' fixture; let's do that, shall we?

Saturday, 9th May

WE DID! A pleasing 1-0 win - pleasing because Cleverley got his third in three games; pleasing because some players were ace; pleasing because plenty were not and although no-one let us down, we won ugly, which is nice of course; finally, pleasing because we kept a clean sheet for once. Shay Given played again and had some hairy moments, of which I'm pretty certain a section of our fans would have lost it if Guzan had done the same thing. But alas, it is what it is. We won anyway, we're *almost* safe, and all is well with the world.

(Oh and it's my birthday, so thanks Villa!  Scarf Waving)

Elsewhere, the U18 side beat Spurs 3-2. Rushian Hepburn-Murphy, Jordache Walters and Jake Humphries got the goals.

Sunday, 10th May

So there's reviews about yesterday, plenty of Benteke-to-whoever stories, and some good news in the form of goal-machine Cleverley wanting to stay.

I can't believe the turnaround in Cleverley, and while Tim Sherwood deserves plenty of credit, so does Cleverley himself.

Finally, the ladies lost 1-0 to Watford.

Monday, 11th May

Seemingly just re-hashes of Benteke and Cleverley stories today.

Tuesday, 12th May

Jack Grealish tells Ireland he still hasn't decided what to do. MON is apparently upset. Boo ruddy who.

The media really want Benteke to leave us, don't they?

Wednesday, 13th May

Blah. Benteke. Blah.

Thursday, 14th May

We receive a £200,000 fine for that pitch invasion against the Albion. Put it up against other fines of similar or worse incidents. It's a garbage decision.

Tim says he's happy with our left backs. I hope he's just motivating them...

That's about all. We could be safe on Saturday. That would be, just, lovely!
kimbo
kimbo

7 Days of Villa (13) 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

7 Days of Villa (13) :: Comments

Post Wed May 20, 2015 5:13 pm by villabromsgrove

Nice one Kimbo. Beer

Back to top Go down