The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ?

+46
De Kuip
Boldfinger
Fpuppys
Alf T
Dgrizzle7
Stratfordvilla
bruka
tonyp
Con
EbeneezerGoode
féliré
4BetLite
Thinman
KMitch
ViewFromT2
worcesterkev
FoxyAV
mefromhere
achilles
jeffvilla
The Utterer
villajk
ember
Synopsis
WendyOz
Villa_Dan
Terry Derry
gdav
UnclePanda
NARLA24
Dazzle
avfc85
The Great white walnut
VTID85
AntJac
bazzah
Jamie Gray
Cha Ching
andrew24561
Mazrim
villabromsgrove
avfc forever
VillaBill
South London Villan
GadgetMan
kimbo
50 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 10 Empty Re: Jack Grealish - How far can he go ?

Post by FoxyAV Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:46 am

Was he out having a good time with his mates, or did he organise and pay for it all, making sure everyone knew who he was so they could tell the Mail?

Sounds like a complete non-story to me. He's a kid, let him have a life (that's directed at the press). He's not rolling around on the floor pissed and getting papped anymore and he's a different player on the pitch this season. I mean who here hasn't had alcohol- and drug-fuelled parties at hotels and pissed off the neighbours?
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 10 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 10 Empty Re: Jack Grealish - How far can he go ?

Post by DelboyVilla Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:54 am

AlfT?
DelboyVilla

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 10 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:31 am

I get what you're saying, @FoxyAV but he's not your average youngster having a laugh. He's a bloke who makes milions of quid and (partially) holds the hopes and expectations of thousands. He's a bloke who's been caught out before with stuff like this that really had the potential to derail his career.

But above all that, he's a role model for a lot of young people. And that carries a responsibility that he simply must be accountable for. He even tweeted about the young lad he who walked out onto the pitch with. How will that young lad feel about this story?
Trotters
Trotters

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 10 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:48 am

Trotters wrote:I get what you're saying, @FoxyAV but he's not your average youngster having a laugh. He's a bloke who makes milions of quid and (partially) holds the hopes and expectations of thousands. He's a bloke who's been caught out before with stuff like this that really had the potential to derail his career.

But above all that, he's a role model for a lot of young people. And that carries a responsibility that he simply must be accountable for. He even tweeted about the young lad he who walked out onto the pitch with. How will that young lad feel about this story?

He's gone to a party. The story doesn't say how long he was there (20 seconds before realising he shouldn't be there, half an hour before it got rowdy, all night, leading the party from an impromptu stage...), it doesn't have any pictures of him there, there's not even any evidence he was (although their source does say he didn't inhale anything from any balloons, before the story helpfully tells us about the laughing gas he didn't inhale). It's the Daily Fail making a story from nothing to populate its website with more crap, and to show again the pictures from last year of Grealish being an idiot.

FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:53 am

I'd prefer if he didn't party like that, but I'm 32 and I still party like that.

Ultimately it comes down to the fact that he plays well. As long as he keeps being our best wide attacking player (no I'm not saying he's fat), then he can do whatever he wants on his weekends.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:04 am

Sounds like a completely ridiculous & typical Daily Fail non-story to me quite frankly.

My 9 year old Daughter was bought a silver Disney Princess balloon at the fun fair the other night so was she guilty of being on a Hippy Crack binge then?! Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 10 1787200310

The Utterer
The Utterer

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 10 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:11 pm

Fucking hell, she's started young! I wouldn't give my kids that until they were at least 12.

Report says club are investigating. I hope it transpires as you've described, Foxy.

And, Joppe, these parties you go to....is that where your coach gets you to dribble blokes off? Laughing
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by andrew24561 Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:56 pm

Joppe84 wrote:I'd prefer if he didn't party like that, but I'm 32 and I still party like that.

Ultimately it comes down to the fact that he plays well. As long as he keeps being our best wide attacking player (no I'm not saying he's fat), then he can do whatever he wants on his weekends.

So that's where our beers gone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
andrew24561
andrew24561

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 10 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:37 pm

The police have confirmed that they had to be called at 7.45am (!!) to break the party up and kick 12 people out of the hotel. Obviously won't confirm if Grealish was involved at that point but I fucking hope not.

I don't care how he unwinds but do it away from the fucking journos you silly twat! Just adds pressure and criticism to him, and negative attention to the club.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Saunders82 Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 pm

FoxyAV wrote: I mean who here hasn't had alcohol- and drug-fuelled parties at hotels and pissed off the neighbours?

ME, sorry to be an old fart but there it is, he is supposed to be a sportsman/athlete/footballer, AND playing for ASTON VILLA so if he has to chill out do it in moderation especially during the season when we are trying to find our feet. Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 10 1015550615 Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 10 1015550615 Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 10 1015550615
Saunders82
Saunders82

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 10 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:28 pm

And yet there's nothing in any of the news reports to say Grealish was there longer than 20 seconds. If there was more to it, the Daily Fail wouldn't have given over more than half the story to explaining what laughing gas was, and what it does to you.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:01 pm

Ok, he booked six rooms, had a load of people round after clubbing until 3am. Does he live with his parents still or something?
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:23 pm

Tim Sherwood 28 months ago wrote:
“I’m not pleased, obviously,” he said. “I spoke to Jack first thing this morning as he came in. I explained to him his behaviour can’t be tolerated by the football club. We can’t condone that behaviour, but, as I said about Raheem last week, he’s a young man, he was even younger a year earlier when the picture was taken.

“It doesn’t matter how young he is; he is now in a responsible position as a professional footballer. He’s got to make sure it won’t happen again. He’s assured me it won’t.”

I doubt that Grealish rocked up to the hotel, saw the party and what was going on and thought "I can't be getting involved in this right now so I'll go home to bed".

Yes he's a young lad doing silly things. We've all been there (minus the stupid money probably). But he's not realising that he's giving the tabloids the ammunition to fire at him.

Thing now is, if a report comes out next weekend about a wild party with a villa player that got completely out of control, who will you immediately think of?

Petrov? Elphick? Chester? Hepburn-Murphy?

Nope! You'll assume it's either Jack or Gabby.

Whether he booked out all those rooms and was there from the start encouraging it, or whether he popped in to check it out for 5 minutes on his way home from midnight double-training, hardly makes a difference.

It's not a lethal substance (although the long term/long use side effects are known). It's not like he's endanger anyone in a drunk driving episode. It's not the end of the world.

It's just Jack the lad. At a party. Again.

For me, I don't care...he can be the next George Best/Paul Gascoigne for all I care as long as he puts in a shift. But I'm sure that there are plenty of parents out there who'd prefer their kids weren't reading about this type of stuff thinking now that it's cool cuz Jack does it.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by mefromhere Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:54 pm

So the story is that our player was at a legal hotel doing legal things with legal people on a Saturday night when his next training session was Monday?

Which bit makes it newsworthy?
mefromhere
mefromhere

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 10 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by WendyOz Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:24 am

Never touched mind-altering substances in my life. Never will understand why people do it.
To quote captain Mannering "Stupid boy" - also said to a Villa fan.
WendyOz
WendyOz

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 10 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:06 am

mefromhere wrote:So the story is that our player was at a legal hotel doing legal things with legal people on a Saturday night when his next training session was Monday?

The bit where it's Jack Grealish doing something he previously stated he wouldn't do whilst upsetting other paying guests at a hotel.

Had this been Gabby I suspect that attitudes would be "oh he just can't seem to knuckle down and take things seriously during the football sesson".

I don't know how a club usually investigates these sorts of things but I'd guess that the player and his agent would be called in for a chat. As we know, Jack's dad is his agent and as much as a dick that he appears to be, I can't imagine he'll be best pleased with this. And with a high-profile club struggling in the lower league, a manager under the spotlight and an owner tweeting away, tabloids like the Mail will be looking for any HINT of disunity or player unrest to splash over their shitty back pages. As such, I can't see Xia or Roberto making light of it either. At least not behind closed doors.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:46 am

Unsurprisingly, Dr.Tony has had his say.

Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:59 am

You have to laugh at the last tweet. He may as well have called him a "busted flush" Laughing at You
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:45 pm

what I know is that when jacko was pictured last time on his back his 2 so called mates sold the picture for £1500, he obviously got rid of those mates but I'm hearing that one of them was at the hotel!!!! why the fock is he still going round with him when he shat on him!! its fockin unreal!! ive got my niece to messaging him but hes not replying at all. I was thinking well hold on it may well come out that he hasn't done fock all wrong but if that were the case then why would RDM already come out and say hes gotta grow up??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:46 pm

Trotters wrote:
mefromhere wrote:So the story is that our player was at a legal hotel doing legal things with legal people on a Saturday night when his next training session was Monday?

The bit where it's Jack Grealish doing something he previously stated he wouldn't do whilst upsetting other paying guests at a hotel.

Had this been Gabby I suspect that attitudes would be "oh he just can't seem to knuckle down and take things seriously during the football sesson".

I don't know how a club usually investigates these sorts of things but I'd guess that the player and his agent would be called in for a chat. As we know, Jack's dad is his agent and as much as a dick that he appears to be, I can't imagine he'll be best pleased with this. And with a high-profile club struggling in the lower league, a manager under the spotlight and an owner tweeting away, tabloids like the Mail will be looking for any HINT of disunity or player unrest to splash over their shitty back pages. As such, I can't see Xia or Roberto making light of it either. At least not behind closed doors.

why is his dad a dick??

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:03 pm

jimbop wrote:what I know is that when jacko was pictured last time on his back his 2 so called mates sold the picture for £1500, he obviously got rid of those mates but I'm hearing that one of them was at the hotel!!!! why the fock is he still going round with him when he shat on him!! its fockin unreal!! ive got my niece to messaging him but hes not replying at all.  I was thinking well hold on it may well come out that he hasn't done fock all wrong but if that were the case then why would RDM already come out and say hes gotta grow up??

RDM commenting on it says there's something there.

Whoever his mates are someone is making money off him and if Jack is too stupid to realise this then he'll be another Gabby before long.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:14 pm

That's unreal. His mates - obviously leaches anyway, milking the cash-cow - sold him out for £1500?

Nice mates!

And his old man has drawn plenty of comments about carrying on like a cock. On a Facebook page I used to admin when I could be arsed with FB - bear in mind an Australian Villa page - had a few threads last season about Jack's underwhelming performances. His old man waded in throwing abuse at a few of the posters. What agent (or old man) scours the world wide web - literally the whole fucking world - to look for comments about his boy and then embarrass himself with piss poor retorts??

I'd put up the LOL banner emote but it's too sad for that.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:38 pm

I've been more than vocal on here and on Facebook about his dad and about how he shouldn't be in the position he is as his agent.

Just spoken to someone who used to work at the Belfry until recently and served Jack and his mates not long back - in her words "Jack his lovely but his mates are a bunch of arrogant pricks leaching off him"
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:07 pm

Trotters wrote:That's unreal. His mates - obviously leaches anyway, milking the cash-cow - sold him out for £1500?

Nice mates!

And his old man has drawn plenty of comments about carrying on like a cock. On a Facebook page I used to admin when I could be arsed with FB - bear in mind an Australian Villa page - had a few threads last season about Jack's underwhelming performances. His old man waded in throwing abuse at a few of the posters. What agent (or old man) scours the world wide web - literally the whole fucking world - to look for comments about his boy and then embarrass himself with piss poor retorts??

I'd put up the LOL banner emote but it's too sad for that.

I didn't know anything of the FB comments as I got off that when I finally had enough of learning what people were having for dinner!! yes the little bastards sold him out for £1500!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:17 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:
jimbop wrote:what I know is that when jacko was pictured last time on his back his 2 so called mates sold the picture for £1500, he obviously got rid of those mates but I'm hearing that one of them was at the hotel!!!! why the fock is he still going round with him when he shat on him!! its fockin unreal!! ive got my niece to messaging him but hes not replying at all.  I was thinking well hold on it may well come out that he hasn't done fock all wrong but if that were the case then why would RDM already come out and say hes gotta grow up??

RDM commenting on it says there's something there.

Whoever his mates are someone is making money off him and if Jack is too stupid to realise this then he'll be another Gabby before long.

I reckon adomah will start, we will win the game and we wont see jack for a good while, or maybe not again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next