The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ?

+46
De Kuip
Boldfinger
Fpuppys
Alf T
Dgrizzle7
Stratfordvilla
bruka
tonyp
Con
EbeneezerGoode
féliré
4BetLite
Thinman
KMitch
ViewFromT2
worcesterkev
FoxyAV
mefromhere
achilles
jeffvilla
The Utterer
villajk
ember
Synopsis
WendyOz
Villa_Dan
Terry Derry
gdav
UnclePanda
NARLA24
Dazzle
avfc85
The Great white walnut
VTID85
AntJac
bazzah
Jamie Gray
Cha Ching
andrew24561
Mazrim
villabromsgrove
avfc forever
VillaBill
South London Villan
GadgetMan
kimbo
50 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 9 Empty Re: Jack Grealish - How far can he go ?

Post by Dazzle Thu May 12, 2016 8:05 pm

villajk wrote:Dazzle Wayne Rooney, or a Ross Barkley, or a Harry Kane, or a Rasford, or a Dele Alli, or a Ryan Giggs have one thing in common they all play with good players ,Jack dose not have that luxury there's no one in villas team ,put him in a good team with players on his wave and you would see something special FACT  

Dele Alli at MK Dons? Was he surrounded by better players there? No.
Dazzle
Dazzle

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 9 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 9 Empty Re: Jack Grealish - How far can he go ?

Post by villajk Thu May 12, 2016 8:46 pm

yes true, but it was only at spurs when surrounded by class player he came into his own ,
villajk

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 9 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Thu May 12, 2016 8:57 pm

Good for Jack, I hope he does well.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 9 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Mon May 16, 2016 3:29 pm

Article in the Birmingham Mail:

The dismal stat that sums up a season to forget for Aston Villa's Jack Grealish

13:09, 16 May 2016
By Mat Kendrick

Grealish will be determined to make amends in the Championship next term

Jack Grealish has been tipped for big things in the Championship with Aston Villa next season.

And Grealish will have a point to prove after establishing an unwanted Premier League record during Villa's campaign of shame.

All 16 top flight games the 20-year-old was involved in during 2015-16 ended in defeats for relegated Villa.

No individual has a worse losing record during the Premier League era, according to a Daily Mail statistical piece.

It was a season to forget for Grealish who started with high hopes after shining for Villa at the back end of the previous campaign.

Off the field issues and injury prevented the Bodymoor Heath academy graduate from regularly making the starting line-up.

Grealish has been selected for England under-21 duty and Villa's acting boss Eric Black has tipped him to do well in the Championship next season.

He will be hoping to follow the infamous Gareth Bale example.

Bale failed to register a win in his first 24 appearances for Tottenham, but the rest, as they say, is history...

Grealish's Premier League games

Palace 2 Villa 1: Start - played 90 minutes

Leicester 3 Villa 2: Start - played 90 minutes, scored

Villa 0 Albion 1: Start - played 90 minutes

Liverpool 3 Villa 2: Start -played 69 minutes

Villa 0 Stoke 1: Sub - Played 45 minutes

Chelsea 2 Villa 0: Start - Played 90 minutes

Villa 1 Swansea 2: Start - Played 74 minutes

Tottenham 3 Villa 1: Start - Played 61 minutes

Everton 4 Villa 0: Start - Played 74 minutes

Villa 0 Arsenal 2: Sub - Played 12 minutes

Norwich 2 Villa 0: Sub - Played 9 minutes

Sunderland 3 Villa 1: Start - Played 57 minutes

Villa 0 Chelsea 4: Sub - Played 24 minutes

Villa 1 Bournemouth 2: Sub - Played 6 minutes

Villa 2 Southampton 4: Sub - Played 22 minutes

Arsenal 4 Villa 0: Sub - Played 15 minutes

Here are 5 players with similar Premier League losing records

Sean Thornton, Sunderland 2002-03 Played 11 Lost 11

Talal El Karkouri, Sunderland 2002-03 Played 8 Lost 8

Emerse Fae, Reading 2007-08 Played 8 Lost 8

Martin Woods, Sunderland 2005-06 Played 7 Lost 7

Nick Barmby, Leeds 2003-04 Played 6 Lost 6
achilles
achilles

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 9 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alf T Wed May 18, 2016 8:29 am

If you've ever had the un-pleasure of Jack father's company, you will know that Villa is beneath Jack.

Jack lives accordingly becaause his Dad is his God.

Jack's dad has said --in public -- that his son is too good for villa, and I think Jack believes it ~ why not ?
Jack should be wiith a Euro Championship side, he said, not with us.

Fox was in the same room, though I doubt he "heard it"..if he did he should have banned Jaxck's Dad.
He didn't...there you go.

SO..how Far Can Jack go..????

Víkingur Ólafsvík

OR

Stjarnan

BOTH..as far away from us as possible...either could be Euro players,

We need to get the cancer out of the club, starting with the "big man" and his disciple,

JACK GREALISH.

imo

Very Happy Very Happy

Alf T
Alf T

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 9 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzle Wed May 18, 2016 8:52 am

villajk wrote:yes true, but it was only at spurs when surrounded by class player he came into his own ,

No, that statement is wrong. Alli was head and shoulders above his team mates at MK Dons, producing performances week in week out and scoring plenty from midfield. He was a stand out performer in that division. He has gone on to step up at Spurs and for England. And we've yet to see or hear of him comatose in the middle of a road, playing the big man at nightclubs with mates after his side getting trounced, or getting his highs from inhaling some sort of gas.
We all want to see Grealish make the step and become influential on the pitch at Aston Villa, we want him to succeed and be the key player that changes and wins games at Aston Villa. The problem thus far is that he is showing all the signs of thinking he's already made it, and that in part is the fault of the over-the-top adulation and attention already shown to him when he's achieved fuck all. I hope he goes to the Toulon tournament and cements his place with performances that get him noticed for being a football player again.
Dazzle
Dazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Wed May 18, 2016 8:57 am

Alf T wrote:We need to get the cancer out of the club, starting with the "big man" and his disciple,

JACK GREALISH.

That's an interesting perspective (and I'm not saying it's wrong). There've been enough rumours about Gabby being disruptive which, along with forgetting how to pay football make it easy for us to want him gone. Jack as a footballer already divides opinion on here but it would be interesting to find out who really are the bad apples in the changing room - or influencing the players - because they need to be removed. We need the negativity banished a very long way away.

Incidentally, if anyone's worried about not being able to sell Gabby, surely the worst case scenario can now only be he gets paid off and banned from coming anywhere near the stadium or communicating with staff or players. Not just training with the reserves, he gets a nice chunk of the parachute payment and goes away. If he wants to play professionally for anyone else while he's still under contract then they can pay Villa.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Wed May 18, 2016 9:21 am

Alf T wrote:If you've ever had the un-pleasure of Jack father's company, you will know that Villa is beneath Jack.

Jack's dad has said --in public  -- that his son is too good for villa, and I think Jack believes it ~ why not ?
Jack should be wiith a Euro Championship  side, he said, not with us.

Fox was in the same room, though I doubt he "heard it"..if he did he should have banned Jaxck's Dad.

Víkingur Ólafsvík

OR

Stjarnan

We need to get the cancer out of the club, starting with the "big man" and his disciple,

JACK GREALISH.

imo

Very Happy  Very Happy

I have no idea what this post means.

Its seems to vaguely about Jack Grealish - with random words and quotations ?
What does the reference to "Víkingur Ólafsvík" mean ?
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Wed May 18, 2016 9:30 am

smetro wrote:
Alf T wrote:If you've ever had the un-pleasure of Jack father's company, you will know that Villa is beneath Jack.

Jack's dad has said --in public  -- that his son is too good for villa, and I think Jack believes it ~ why not ?

Víkingur Ólafsvík

OR

Stjarnan

JACK GREALISH.

imo

Very Happy  Very Happy

Its seems to vaguely about Jack Grealish  - with random words and quotations ?
Jack´s dad should not be his agent, end of. He is a bad influence on his son and is just riding the gravy train.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 9 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzle Wed May 18, 2016 9:37 am

smetro wrote:

Víkingur Ólafsvík

OR

Stjarnan

JACK GREALISH.

imo

Very Happy  Very Happy

Its seems to vaguely about Jack Grealish  - with random words and quotations ?

The reference is to a football club, ie that's how far jack can go!
Dazzle
Dazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Wed May 18, 2016 11:04 am

Quite honestly I haven't got the foggiest why Grealish is even with the England U21's because he really hasn't played this season at all?

I just feel getting picked for the England U21's will just make his head even bigger than it already is, but we shall see when he returns what new inflated ideas he has!
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Wed May 18, 2016 11:10 am

achilles wrote:Quite honestly I haven't got the foggiest why Grealish is even with the England U21's because he really hasn't played this season at all?

I just feel getting picked for the England U21's will just make his head even bigger than it already is, but we shall see when he returns what new inflated ideas he has!

Delph looked average playing for Villa under Lambert and suddenly looked really good in the England squad, with a positive manager and good players around him. Let's hope playing with some decent teammates (and I'm comparing them to Villa's 2015-2016 first team, not the U21s) will help Jack and not just inflate his or his father's head.

FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Mon May 23, 2016 9:04 pm

Doctor Tony is the man, after less then a weeks ownership we've won the HK sevens, now Jack Grealish scores twice for the U21s, I swear Lerner was cursed, we are on the way up lads....... Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 9 226846862
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Mon May 23, 2016 9:19 pm

4BetLite wrote:Doctor Tony is the man, after less then a weeks ownership we've won the HK sevens, now Jack Grealish scores twice for the U21s, I swear Lerner was cursed, we are on the way up lads....... Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 9 226846862

Look what youre missing Mr Moyes !
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Mon May 23, 2016 9:24 pm

4BetLite wrote:Doctor Tony is the man, after less then a weeks ownership we've won the HK sevens, now Jack Grealish scores twice for the U21s, I swear Lerner was cursed, we are on the way up lads....... Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 9 226846862

This could be seen two way's " He will stay at Villa and help get us promoted" or he will " Be attract by money and Premier football " and let's not forget it's only Guinea, 7-1 score line, can't be that competitive, can they! I hope he does stay and play a part and if he does not get regular game time he then pushes for a loan move to the Premiership. Well done to the lad, just needs to focus on his football and not his so called mates.
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Mon May 23, 2016 10:00 pm

Fpuppys wrote:

This could be seen two way's " He will stay at Villa and help get us promoted" or he will " Be attract by money and Premier football " and let's not forget it's only Guinea, 7-1 score line, can't be that competitive, can they! I hope he does stay and play a part and if he does not get regular game time he then pushes for a loan move to the Premiership. Well done to the lad, just needs to focus on his football and not his so called mates.

Jack Grealish will be going nowhere report

Moyes is stupid if the bullshit is true.......... the kilt wearing kipper!
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Tue May 24, 2016 8:40 am

4BetLite wrote:
Fpuppys wrote:

Jack Grealish will be going nowhere report

Moyes is stupid if the bullshit is true.......... the kilt wearing kipper!
Kilt wearing kipper lol!
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Tue May 24, 2016 10:07 am

TBH Jack has been a bit of a lad and now needs to grow up.
he needs to pull his head out of his arse and let his football do the talking this is his make or break season imo
Boldfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Tue May 24, 2016 11:06 am

Mate of mine was due to go on holiday with a group of mates including Grealish this week. Jack pulled out to play with the U21s.

She said it's well agreed within their circle of friends that Jack's problem is one of attitude not skill.

Bitch also went for a BBQ at Ciaran Clark's gaff a couple of weeks ago. The slag.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Tue May 24, 2016 11:15 am

Villa_Dan wrote:Mate of mine was due to go on holiday with a group of mates including Grealish this week. Jack pulled out to play with the U21s.

She said it's well agreed within their circle of friends that Jack's problem is one of attitude not skill.

Bitch also went for a BBQ at Ciaran Clark's gaff a couple of weeks ago. The slag.

This made me laugh, well done Sir.

Bitchhhhhhhhhhhhh!
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue May 24, 2016 11:39 am

I imagine his friends were well impressed until they heard the details.

- "So why isn't Jack here?"
- "Playing for England, innit"
- "Oh wow. Cool. Who are they playing?"
[everyone jumps on their phones]....
- "Who the fuck are Guinea?"

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 9 ScKIek1WFdCfbQgLLysfYy4jhvOzlJM8lo6Mo96n_amd2N-BUVG04GZr1gwUNRDQZ2hSgjOeO_FS-xSLfXJhbSjq4aVO4dyeuqP3AoIlkInIYUhuuwxeOL-kFuLMET_WSS-So5SKoaSomjC6GNm3TAXK7zP87R8=w460-h258-nc

Last edited by Trotters on Wed May 25, 2016 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trotters
Trotters

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 9 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Wed May 25, 2016 8:07 pm

Grealish on for U21s England cruising 4-0 up after 64 mins couple of good touches so far.......
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Wed May 25, 2016 8:28 pm

Game finished now, couple of really good runs from Jack thought at the death he should have shot rather than passed pretty sure he would have scored. Looks like it's England v either France or Czech Republic in the final barring a bizarre miracle. Next game v Japan on Friday 4pm. Nice little tournament tbh.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:31 am

In the papers again. Daily Fail saying he was with his mates who were all doing Nitrous (but saying Jack wasn't) and keeping guests awake at a Brum hotel Saturday night.

He should be free to unwind how he likes after a game as long as he won't get him in trouble with the law/FA, but whichever of his mates has shopped him and is the Mail's "source" needs cutting loose.

You'd have thought he would've learnt to be smarter about these things by now
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:37 am

Just reading about this. Raucous party causing other hotel guests to ask for a refund.

And yes he can unwind how he likes but just how stupid are these footballers that they seemingly go out of their way to draw attention to themselves? I wonder if Agbonlahor was there?

I do not imagine this will go down well with the club.
Trotters
Trotters

Jack Grealish - How far can he go ? - Page 9 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next