The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Tim Sherwood: Villa reject

+88
Villa_Dan
KMitch
villajk
WendyOz
thinlizzy
MarvelVillan
bruka
Woody70
danclare82
1Elliot
Chrissylee1111
Con
DelboyVilla
George
EbeneezerGoode
Synopsis
ember
DN1982
avfcjay
Rawlie
DomAVFC
jeffvilla
4BetLite
FoxyAV
big ming
Terry Derry
Born Under The Holte End
B62 Villa
Cha Ching
Fpuppys
Mr_Spadge
tbarrules
mark_draper
HarryAVFC
AstonThriller
A.V.F.C
Aesorian
RhodyVillan
ejs1111
avfc forever
lukevilla
Dazzle
Desperate Villan
ellisout123
Nix999
snitum
Wookster
therailboy
avfcjoe
Morgan Villa
Sky
Dek of Villa
Heisenberg
Leafs1201
ViewFromT2
Dions_Bald_Head
The Great white walnut
NARLA24
mefromhere
Lee hendries tan
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
VTID85
avfc85
De Kuip
boltblaster
Gracon73
Saunders82
Meath_Villan
Mooseman
Chicken
Stratfordvilla
Morpheus
South London Villan
andrew24561
The Utterer
Jo64
Thinman
Mazrim
DaveAV1
Army villain
UnclePanda
Jae1411
thegaffer6
kimbo
gdav
villabromsgrove
VillaBill
GadgetMan
92 posters

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

Go down

Does Tim Sherwood still have your support?

Tim Sherwood: Villa reject - Page 44 I_vote_lcap2%Tim Sherwood: Villa reject - Page 44 I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
Tim Sherwood: Villa reject - Page 44 I_vote_lcap14%Tim Sherwood: Villa reject - Page 44 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 12 ]
Tim Sherwood: Villa reject - Page 44 I_vote_lcap23%Tim Sherwood: Villa reject - Page 44 I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 20 ]
Tim Sherwood: Villa reject - Page 44 I_vote_lcap60%Tim Sherwood: Villa reject - Page 44 I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 52 ]

Total Votes : 86

Tim Sherwood: Villa reject - Page 44 Empty Re: Tim Sherwood: Villa reject

Post by thegaffer6 Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:41 am

The media is one massive "old boys club" and they'll all cover the backs of any of their mates in the London-centric media. The Beeb are just as bad for it as anyone else, I mean what really gives the likes of Chris Sutton and Jermaine Jenas the right to talk about Villa like they have any idea of the current situation at the club? 10 minutes at the end of a couple of games doesn't qualify you as a "former player" and I wish these gobby urchins would just shut the f*** up about us. They're only bothering coz their mates about to end up on the dole.
thegaffer6
thegaffer6

Tim Sherwood: Villa reject - Page 44 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:42 am

I think you might be on to something there Del :)
DaveAV1

Tim Sherwood: Villa reject - Page 44 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:28 am

thegaffer6 wrote:The media is one massive "old boys club" and they'll all cover the backs of any of their mates in the London-centric media. The Beeb are just as bad for it as anyone else, I mean what really gives the likes of Chris Sutton and Jermaine Jenas the right to talk about Villa like they have any idea of the current situation at the club? 10 minutes at the end of a couple of games doesn't qualify you as a "former player" and I wish these gobby urchins would just shut the f*** up about us. They're only bothering coz their mates about to end up on the dole.

Your completely right!!

These 'former' players who did nothing whilst stealing a wage from us and who just happen to be massive mates of Sherwood. Yes we are a shambles of a club but Sherwood had the tools to succeed he just didn't know how to use them. How do the BBC choose it's pundits? Jenas and Sutton both have the Charisma of a toilet brush? Then again the BBC employ the knuckle dragging advert for the abolition of the license fee in Gobby Cabbage! Enough said!
DelboyVilla

Tim Sherwood: Villa reject - Page 44 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dgrizzle7 Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:35 am

villajk wrote:Gardner our best midfield player, You are prob a big Westwood fan who to me is poor

That’s a step too far, injuries aside he would’ve been a great player indeed imo. But to date not seen nothing to say his our best midfielder after a few games in preseason.
Dgrizzle7
Dgrizzle7

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:22 am

DelboyVilla wrote:This is an organization that harbored one of the most prolific perverts of all time for forty years yet sacked Jeremy Clarkson for bitch slapping a producer.

Well that is comparable to Timmy. Saville (allegedly) fucked kids, whereas Timmy fucked an entire football club against its wishes!!!
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Tim Sherwood: Villa reject - Page 44 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:29 am

Con wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:I remember the exact same stuff said about Delfouneso. Exact same stuff.

Nope, Delfouneso was pacey. Gardner isn't. You can stand out at youth levels if you are pacey just for being pacey. That is what I was saying. This applies to any outfield position. If you are pacey you can look outstanding. If you stand out for reasons other than pace then there's a special player there. Gardner wasn't a pacey youth player.

Delfouneso wasn't pacy at all. He wasn't slow, but not pacy. I remember watching him thinking he must be the closest we had to a complete striker. Even football manager which is an was ridiculously accurate on attributes had him down as pace 16 at 18 years old.

So to sum up he wasn't pacy. Just overrated by Villa fans, just like Gardner is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:33 am

Sherwood on the dole. Hahahaha. can you imagine that?
- "Current employment, sir?"
- "unemployed"
- "ok. And did you leave your job voluntarily?"
- "No I fucking didn't"
- "That's fine, sir, but there's no need to swear. One last question....have you received any payments from dividends, annuities, or any lump sum payments recently?"
- "two"
- "two hundred pounds, sir?"
- "er....no"
- "two thousand then, was it?"
- "2 millilion"
- "2 million was it? Ok, sir, in that case I do have one more question....are you currently taking any medication?"
Trotters
Trotters

Tim Sherwood: Villa reject - Page 44 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:44 am

DelboyVilla wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:Statistics show you are wrong regarding Westwood. But science is annoying that way I guess.

It's funny that there are things that science just can't explain? Westwood being a mediocre player being one of them

Well if science can fortunately successfully explain more than heads stuck in sand.

The entire idea of bashing a lad that's statistically doing better than any midfielder we got, only to promote some "young" player that's never shown anything at this level, never impressed any manager note worth, never had other rivals club looking at him as first team material and a heap of other arguements - it's quite frankly absurd.

He was half solid at Forest and maybe, just maybe that's his level.

In fact let him play the next five matches so we can get rid of this notion he's the next big thing just not given a fair shot. It's not like we can get any worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:01 am

Westwoodis a much better player without Sanchez around. And Sanchez is world class without Westwood around.

Westwood had an absolute shit first 15-20 mins last game out but then played ok. Let's remember that he's learned his premier league trade off Lambert and Sherwood. Fuck my life! That's like getting dancing lessons off Stephen Hawking. Given that, I'll see what else the lad has to offer under a new manager.

As for Gardner, well I REALLY want to see this lad be our $tevie Gerrard. And by all accounts he did astonishingly well at Forest. But he's made of glass and has pulled up no trees from the appearances for Villa I've seen. Time will tell.e
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Dgrizzle7 Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:37 am

Trotters wrote:Westwoodis a much better player without Sanchez around. And Sanchez is world class without Westwood around.

Westwood had an absolute shit first 15-20 mins last game out but then played ok. Let's remember that he's learned his premier league trade off Lambert and Sherwood. Fuck my life! That's like getting dancing lessons off Stephen Hawking. Given that, I'll see what else the lad has to offer under a new manager.

As for Gardner, well I REALLY want to see this lad be our $tevie Gerrard. And by all accounts he did astonishingly well at Forest. But he's made of glass and has pulled up no trees from the appearances for Villa I've seen. Time will tell.e

spot on fella Tim Sherwood: Villa reject - Page 44 3769219917
Dgrizzle7
Dgrizzle7

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:47 am

The very least give Gardner a go in the cup matches, see what he does, can't do no harm.
And do we need cup run? Tim Sherwood: Villa reject - Page 44 1787200310
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by KMitch Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:28 pm

Sherwood now spouting off in the media that he didn't have final say in our transfers, and that Lerner did. Lol. It's a complete contradiction from what he said 1.5 months ago.

Apparently, Randy has been watching a lot of French football this past year or so. He might not be much of an owner, but he might make it as a scout. Hahahaha
KMitch
KMitch

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:07 pm

Yes, I read that as well!
I thought Sherwood was paid £2million to keep his mouth shut, unfortunately Sherwood is not very good at that the egotistical scumbag!
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:07 pm

Even if he had players forced upon him, it was down to him to pick eleven and play them in a way to win games. 

He proved incapable of doing that. 

The more Remi winds, the more excuses we'll hear from him until it reaches a point where one of mates breaks ranks and admits that Sherwood was a poor manager.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:01 pm

I think it's likely he had the same setup Garde agreed to. That is a sporting director, chief scout etc. suggesting transfer targets while the manager having the final say. Garde even said that was the norm in France and he didn't understand the problem.

I like Tim, but he really is a clueless manager. And god fucking bless we didn't let him sign what he wanted. We'd be stuck with Adebayor, Lennon and five other spurs rejects now on crazy wages

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:24 pm

Can we change the title of this thread to Villa reject?
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:41 pm

Joppe84 wrote:I think it's likely he had the same setup Garde agreed to. That is a sporting director, chief scout etc. suggesting transfer targets while the manager having the final say. Garde even said that was the norm in France and he didn't understand the problem.

I like Tim, but he really is a clueless manager. And god fucking bless we didn't let him sign what he wanted. We'd be stuck with Adebayor, Lennon and five other spurs rejects now on crazy wages

Yup thats the middle ground - and thats what i beleive happened - the balance of power may shift slightly depending on the manager we employ. Surely in days gone by villa would have had scouting staff suggesting players to Ron Saunders ? - Even Saunders couldn't buy totally who he wanted , there would have been limits....

....And does anybody believe things would have been that much different with Andros Townsend, and Adeybour ? - because I don't ...
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Dgrizzle7 Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:52 am

smetro wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:I think it's likely he had the same setup Garde agreed to. That is a sporting director, chief scout etc. suggesting transfer targets while the manager having the final say. Garde even said that was the norm in France and he didn't understand the problem.

Yup thats the middle ground - and thats what i beleive happened - the balance of power may shift slightly depending on the manager we employ. Surely in days gone by villa would have had scouting staff suggesting players to Ron Saunders ?  - Even Saunders couldn't buy totally who he wanted , there would have been limits....

....And does anybody believe things would have been that much different with Andros Townsend, and Adeybour ? - because I don't ...

Nope his tactics were still shocking, however we’d be in a better position going forward if we signed Adebayor imo.
Dgrizzle7
Dgrizzle7

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:11 am

smetro wrote:

Yup thats the middle ground - and thats what i beleive happened - the balance of power may shift slightly depending on the manager we employ. Surely in days gone by villa would have had scouting staff suggesting players to Ron Saunders ?  - Even Saunders couldn't buy totally who he wanted , there would have been limits....

I think we would have been better off but only in the short term as it has taken the french players longer to adapt to the PL and that along with Sherwood being in charge has held us back.
Going forward Remi will be a much better manager and I think the french players will come good so the future looks better, we just need to stay in the PL.
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:50 am

To be honest the change in topic of this thread is rather tacky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:36 am

...yet accurate.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:37 am

Because buggering off to Germany always helped Villa play better...

Paul Lambert is expected to be in the running for the QPR and Fulham managerial positions.

The former Aston Villa boss was sacked by Randy Lerner in February and has been out of work since.

His experience with Norwich is thought to have been noticed by the two Championship clubs who, according to the Telegraph, will shortlist him for the role.

Lambert's Villa replacement, Tim Sherwood , is also a candidate for the QPR job after himself receiving his marching orders at Villa Park. 

Lambert was recently linked with the Sunderland job before the appointment of Sam Allardyce.

He commented at the time: "Of course it's nice to be linked with these clubs.

"I've had a couple of offers abroad and one in Britain, which I have turned down.

"I've been over in Germany watching teams train and obviously I have played there previously.

"I'm open to anything but it's got to be right for me."
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44