The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

+88
Trentvilla
Sutherland
Poseidon
Tomy-Flemba
Coseley Villa
DaveAV1
KMitch
switters
Sky
LVBrit
gaffer85
AVit
Superfowler07
Malandro
Suits
Mr Beast
stewiek
Steveallen79
villashrew
omariqy
tidders
supermon
Jim
Andyh
Trezzy
tbarrules
DelboyVilla
Kaz
pablo23uk
davevilla
clarryblue
jd
Morgan Villa
gdav
Southern Villan
ejs1111
R1chuk
Villarocks666
CoE82
Olof Mellberg
danclare82
chrisw1
Villa_Dan
Saunders
jvilla
Synopsis
B62 Villa
Dazzle
DN1982
banneruk
ember
Green Villan
Chrissylee1111
De Kuip
The Utterer
Mr T
Paul mcgrath(GOD)
roba19
Alpe_DHuez
George
RoyRace
bazzah
Heisenberg
TheLeftSide
Mazrim
CTVillan
VillaBill
andrew24561
Keyser Soze
heystally!
Wriggle
viva_la_amo
GadgetMan
UnclePanda
Dions_Bald_Head
villabromsgrove
Morpheus
Kakacroom
DR Peters
pcfbavfcoman
Trotters
kimbo
StevieAVFC14
My Old Man
River
HarryAVFC
GodzoneVilla
lukevilla
92 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 40 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by Trotters Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:03 am

Who's the other co-owner?
Trotters
Trotters

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 40 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 40 Empty Re: Takeover thread. What will happen now. ?

Post by Trotters Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:06 am

Scratch that. I googled for myself:

http://www.theverifiabletruth.com/2007/08/co-owners-of-olympia-aviations.html

According to the registration on file with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), the 22-seat, twin engine turbo jet, Gulfstream N424QS is co-owned by these entities:
ANIKA LLC
CIT Leasing Corp
Fisher Air LLC
GPR Aviation LLC
Highpoint Ventures LLC
OLYMPIA AVIATION LLC
Robert Half International Inc
Olympia Aviation, L.L.C. is an affiliate of Ilitch Holdings, Inc. It is likely this aircraft is used by Mike & Marian Ilitch, their family and associates for their personal and professional travel needs.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:08 am

I've deleted the posts that referred to "plane crash." As the poster said at the time "he would probably be embarrassed about it in the morning."

It's not the kind of post we can allow on TBAR, criticism is fine but keep it decent. Cheers guys.
villabromsgrove

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 40 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLeftSide Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:20 am

Interesting, he's been linked before on VT many months ago

There was a hashtag out at the bottom of the link though that may mean it was pure bullshit or someone just covering their arse??
#ITK #nilsinfior
The hashtag #nilsinfior was later discovered to mean that's not true, the poster posted again with #fosagmagadh which apparently means still taking the piss.

It's interesting though as here we are with this persons jet at BHX on the day Randys in town, and I have to say the exec area was looking a lot busier than normal yesterday.

Anyhow here's the link http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/11199-200-million-takeover/page-257

I couldn't get the link to paste off iPhone? So had to type it in so hope it's correct, and hope it's bloody appreciated as that took 5 minutes of effort  Very Happy
TheLeftSide
TheLeftSide

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 40 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:24 am

Are you, by chance, using ios8? Apparently it has issues.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:27 am

viva_la_amo wrote:Walked past Lerner at half time an boy did he look angry.
Probably read your posts on TBAR viva. Wink
Morpheus
Morpheus

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 40 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLeftSide Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:36 am

Trotters wrote:Are you, by chance, using ios8? Apparently it has issues.

I am Trotters, I thought it used to work fine - bloody Apple !! They seem to have tried to make it a little more android like, and succeeded for me as I have an android work phone that won't let me copy and paste in some apps.
TheLeftSide
TheLeftSide

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:40 am

It's already been brought to the attention of people more tech minded that I as TheEgo used the beta version and it didn't work on that. Thanks for confirming....I'll raise it again.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:06 am

TheLeftSide wrote:

I am Trotters, I thought it used to work fine - bloody Apple !! They seem to have tried to make it a little more android like, and succeeded for me as  I have an android work phone that won't let me copy and paste in some apps.

Same with ipad ios 8 .

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLeftSide Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:13 am

It'd be interesting to see if that plane comes back or not. It came in at about 02:00 in the morning and left for Newark at 04:00. Could have dropped off it's passengers? Or could be completely unrelated?

Could be one for the trees
TheLeftSide
TheLeftSide

Back to top Go down

Post by Trezzy Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:39 am

it would really worry me if an 85 year old took over.. I know he may have a son that runs things but when the worse happens it wouldn't be the first time that familys fall over money etc... I fear for our long term future if this were the case
Trezzy

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:13 pm

TheLeftSide wrote:

I am Trotters, I thought it used to work fine - bloody Apple !! They seem to have tried to make it a little more android like, and succeeded for me as  I have an android work phone that won't let me copy and paste in some apps.

I thought you was having an 'I am Spartacus' moment then. :)

---

Anyway. If that rumour has any truth I am sure it's the son who'd be doing the taking over. As ever - pretty big if. We have had plenty of circumstantial evidence elsewhere before Laughing
kimbo
kimbo

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 40 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:15 pm

By the way, I got quite excited when I saw there were about 12 pages since my last visit to the thread... then realised I hadn't updated my bookmark 🤦
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:16 pm

Trezzy wrote:it would really worry me if an 85 year old took over.. I know he may have a son that runs things but when the worse happens it wouldn't be the first time that familys fall over money etc... I fear for our long term future if this were the case

Depends on how it's set up. If the 85yr old is just the figure head with no real control over the cash then there wouldn't be a falling out and his death wouldn't even be an issue - like the Glazers at United. Old Man Glazer didn't really have any control or say, he was just the original Glazer
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:27 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:
Trezzy wrote:it would really worry me if an 85 year old took over.. I know he may have a son that runs things but when the worse happens it wouldn't be the first time that familys fall over money etc... I fear for our long term future if this were the case

Depends on how it's set up. If the 85yr old is just the figure head with no real control over the cash then there wouldn't be a falling out and his death wouldn't even be an issue - like the Glazers at United. Old Man Glazer didn't really have any control or say, he was just the original Glazer

I don't know why but I am really chuckling at 'the original Glazer', like 'original Superman' or something Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 40 498107619
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:46 pm

Some guy on h&v is insisting that he saw someone who looked like Larry Ellison at the game yesterday. Claiming he's "got proof" via a photo on his phone and everything!!..if it's bullsh/t i wonder if the jealous motor mouths who constantly try to mock this forum will hold that poster accountable?

-------

https://bellsareringing.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1116
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

Takeover thread. What will happen now. ? - Page 40 5_star11

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:30 pm

DelboyVilla wrote:Ha just seen Ole Morph quoted on VT for a comment he made 3 years ago about Benteke being no good! Some people just never forget?

IMO this site is fairly good humoured and only a small minority come on making silly childish comments and have a go at PDC and the mods.

Lets keep the speculation going as it's better than talking about Westwoods vomit!

Maybe Morph will look at that and appreciate where im coming from with the "some people should go and spend time doing other things" quite absurd. I can barely remember last week, let alone 3 years ago.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40