The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Aston Villa v Arsenal all in one thread

+38
Dek of Villa
Sensitive Sid
pcfbavfcoman
heystally!
USVillan
The Utterer
switters
KMitch
danclare82
thegaffer6
UnclePanda
DomAVFC
Jo64
roba19
Olof Mellberg
Jae1411
Staffslion
AVit
kimbo
whiteensign
mefromhere
Green Villan
Wigteke
WendyOz
Kakacroom
mickeywya
Fpuppys
CTVillan
Dions_Bald_Head
Hornso
VTID85
My Old Man
villashrew
Thinman
villabromsgrove
Southern Villan
Trotters
Villa_Dan
42 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

How will we do against Arsenal

Aston Villa v Arsenal all in one thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap30%Aston Villa v Arsenal all in one thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 14 ]
Aston Villa v Arsenal all in one thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap45%Aston Villa v Arsenal all in one thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 45% 
[ 21 ]
Aston Villa v Arsenal all in one thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Aston Villa v Arsenal all in one thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 47

Poll closed

Aston Villa v Arsenal all in one thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Aston Villa v Arsenal all in one thread

Post by mickeywya Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:07 pm

Is anyone else annoyed that we didn't beat Newcastle and conceded against Hull? Laughing
mickeywya

Aston Villa v Arsenal all in one thread - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa v Arsenal all in one thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Aston Villa v Arsenal all in one thread

Post by My Old Man Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:13 pm

mickeywya wrote:Is anyone else annoyed that we didn't beat Newcastle and conceded against Hull? Laughing

Get back to supporting Man united you glory hunting swine Laughing
My Old Man
My Old Man

Aston Villa v Arsenal all in one thread - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakacroom Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:14 pm

Can see us been beat , big test when we go 1 nil down and chasing the game but if we can start well if never know
Kakacroom

Back to top Go down

Post by WendyOz Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:50 am

We should not be worried about the Arse. They do not have Fabregas who can win a game all by himself. From what I saw on the weekend they have weaknesses in defence. If we can contain Wilshire who's on a bit of a high atm, and we have Grealish and Benteke to come on as impact players when Arsenal have tired legs and are down to 10 men (someone will get sent off for attacking Grealish), we have the ability to overwhelm them with our counterattack.

Chelsea are the only team that scare me this season. Diego Costa/Fabregas combo is lethal.
WendyOz
WendyOz

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Villan Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:48 am

Anyone heard anything about Senderos getting reviewed by the PL for his treatment of not so super Mario? I was worried they might look into it as the referee missed it. But seems quiet so far...
Southern Villan
Southern Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:02 am

Southern Villan wrote:Anyone heard anything about Senderos getting reviewed by the PL for his treatment of not so super Mario? I was worried they might look into it as the referee missed it. But seems quiet so far...

Well the papers are saying the FA won't punish Costa for his little tiff with Sigurdson so if that's been decided then I'm assuming so has Sendo? I've not heard anything about it being reviewed and it didn't seem to be made into much of a talking point over the weekend either
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Aston Villa v Arsenal all in one thread - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wigteke Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:05 am

I'm going for 1-1 draw, would like to see cleverly score!
I'll be there the weekend so anyone sat lower north towards away fans, ill see you there Wink
Wigteke
Wigteke

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:11 am

I've just asked my 10 year old and he's said:
2-0 to Villa v Arsenal.
No way are Chelsea beating us but they might MIGHT scrape a draw.
Man City are crap and we'll do them.
Everton will be demolished.

Gotta love it.
Trotters
Trotters

Aston Villa v Arsenal all in one thread - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Wigteke Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:05 pm

Trotters wrote:I've just asked my 10 year old and he's said:
2-0 to Villa v Arsenal.

Gotta love it.

Sounds like he's been raised properly!
Wigteke
Wigteke

Back to top Go down

Post by Southern Villan Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:
Southern Villan wrote:Anyone heard anything about Senderos getting reviewed by the PL for his treatment of not so super Mario? I was worried they might look into it as the referee missed it. But seems quiet so far...

Well the papers are saying the FA won't punish Costa for his little tiff with Sigurdson so if that's been decided then I'm assuming so has Sendo? I've not heard anything about it being reviewed and it didn't seem to be made into much of a talking point over the weekend either

Thanks Dan, hadn't seen the Costa point, hopefully no review then. Good to keep the continuity at the back. I guess Baker will keep his spot and if so I hope he continues his run to get his confidence going (which means no sudden moves to LB please if AC gets injured), rather see Clark come on at LB in that event
Southern Villan
Southern Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:50 pm

I'd rather see Richardson at LB than either but I take your point on keeping the continuity!
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:05 pm

Trotters wrote:I've just asked my 10 year old and he's said:
2-0 to Villa v Arsenal.

Gotta love it.

I know a few older fans that think along the same lines Laughing
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:08 pm

My head is saying draw, not sure about the scoreline 1-1 maybe 2-2.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:09 pm

Green Villan wrote:My head is saying draw, not sure about the scoreline 1-1 maybe 2-2.

And your heart?
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:31 pm

My Old Man wrote:
Green Villan wrote:My head is saying draw, not sure about the scoreline 1-1 maybe 2-2.

And your heart?

My heart always says win, but that's what usually messes my bets and predictions up lol
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:46 pm

Green Villan wrote:
My Old Man wrote:

And your heart?

My heart always says win, but that's what usually messes my bets and predictions up lol

Same here lol Laughing
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by mefromhere Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:48 pm

After watching Arsenal tonight I don't think there is anything to fear and confidence levels for each team will be about as opposite as you can get! We bossed the game against Liverpool when we needed to and sat back and held when we didn't and I can't see Arsenal creating any more than Liverpool did.

Still won't score many until CB20 returns but if Gabby can sneak another in and we get a couple of good set-piece chances early on then who knows! Fancy us to score a couple but I'd take a draw now if it was offered.
mefromhere
mefromhere

Aston Villa v Arsenal all in one thread - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:54 am

Win for us and if things go well this week expect Benteke to come off the bench with 20-30 mins to go. Aston Villa v Arsenal all in one thread - Page 2 50815218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:37 am

PDC Lion wrote:Win for us and if things go well this week expect Benteke to come off the bench with 20-30 mins to go. Aston Villa v Arsenal all in one thread - Page 2 50815218
Benteke has done 1day of light training , still weeks away from the first team mate .

Back to top Go down

Post by whiteensign Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:33 pm

whiteensign
whiteensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:00 pm

Eastie wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:Win for us and if things go well this week expect Benteke to come off the bench with 20-30 mins to go. Aston Villa v Arsenal all in one thread - Page 2 50815218
Benteke has done 1day of light training , still weeks away from the first team mate .
Certainly not weeks away, maybe a bit longer but not weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:05 pm

Lambert and doogan confirmed benteke had started light training on Monday - would expect him in full training in maybe 2 weeks and then he needs to build up match fitness - I'd hope he may figure early October , possibly 3 weeks if all goes well.
Outide chance of making bench for man city on oct 4 but more likely will be everton after the international break on oct 18th .

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaBill Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:07 pm

I am really looking forward to Saturday, I've got a feeling its gonna be a good game (along as we score first)
VillaBill
VillaBill

Aston Villa v Arsenal all in one thread - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:17 pm

Eastie wrote:Lambert and doogan confirmed benteke had started light training on Monday - would expect him in full training in maybe 2 weeks and then he needs to build up match fitness - I'd hope he may figure early October , possibly 3 weeks if all goes well.
Outide chance of making bench for man city on oct 4 but more likely will be everton after the international break on oct 18th .

He was training Sunday, because Mrs Den saw him at Bodymoor. Club might be being a little cautious, but he was definitely there.
My Old Man
My Old Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:19 pm

PDC Lion wrote:
Eastie wrote:
Certainly not weeks away, maybe a bit longer but not weeks.

If he's only resumed training this week then I'd be actually annoyed if we called on him so early. Asking for him to be injured again and fucking stupid. If he makes an appearance in the next 2 weeks then they're just desperate
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next