The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Premier league rivals

2 posters

Go down

Premier league rivals Empty Premier league rivals

Post by deadbuzz Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:59 pm

I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread for other Premier league games directly affecting us... Similar to how we had the 'Championship' and Promotion thread last season... Looking at tomorrows games could do with wins for City, Chelsea, and United.
deadbuzz
deadbuzz

Premier league rivals 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Premier league rivals Empty Re: Premier league rivals

Post by VTID85 Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:54 am

A draw between Newcastle and Man United would be the best result today- keeps the Magpies in the basement where they belong and puts United just two points ahead of us ready for an overtake after the international break!

For the other 3 games, I'd expect City to beat Wolves (but if WW can pull off a draw they still remain below us on goal difference), Arsenal to draw with Bournemouth (expect this to be a big dull dud) and Chelsea to beat Southampton.
VTID85

Premier league rivals 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:54 pm

VTID85 wrote:A draw between Newcastle and Man United would be the best result today- keeps the Magpies in the basement where they belong and puts United just two points ahead of us ready for an overtake after the international break!

For the other 3 games, I'd expect City to beat Wolves (but if WW can pull off a draw they still remain below us on goal difference), Arsenal to draw with Bournemouth (expect this to be a big dull dud) and Chelsea to beat Southampton.

I'm just going to start keeping my mouth closed Laughing
VTID85

Premier league rivals 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzz Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:00 pm

Could have done with Southampton and Norwich losing yesterday, but with Watford losing, Arsenal at least getting a draw right at the end, and a few teams above us like Everton, Palace, West Ham, and Brigton all losing it wasn't the worst set of result for us.

Just need to do our part tomorrow, desperately need a win, especially with Man Utd, Chelsea both away and Leicester coming up.
deadbuzz
deadbuzz

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzz Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:38 pm

I suppose we could do with United beating Watford, but it will make no difference unless we start helping ourselves. It was bad enough that it took us three seasons to get promoted, for us to come straight back down would really cap things off. Even when we haven't been in the championship over the last ten years we've been in relegation battles, of course that was half expected this year, but we need to be doing better, and need to show that determined to break this cycle.
deadbuzz
deadbuzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down