The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Post international break injuries

2 posters

Go down

Post international break injuries Empty Post international break injuries

Post by Saunders82 Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:53 pm

I've yet to hear of any injuries to the lads who went away on Internationals, Mings supposedly is nursing a groin strain which I presume was from the Bournmouth game, but nothing confirmed as yet, we wait to hear UTV.
Saunders82
Saunders82

Post international break injuries 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post international break injuries Empty Re: Post international break injuries

Post by VTID85 Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:18 am

Not international related but Kodjia broke his face on Marvelous in training and will be out for a bit, leaving just Davis as backup to Big Wes which is a bit of a worry. Just got to hope Wes' discipline and fitness is in check until January as whilst he hasn't been prolific so far I have little faith in Davis as a creator or finisher (his hold-up strength outside the opposition box is fine but won't win us games).
VTID85

Post international break injuries 2_star10

Back to top Go down