The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Match thread Villa v Hull, Villa Park 19.01.2019

+5
VTID85
VillaBill
Army villain
Dazzle
Saunders82
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Match thread Villa v Hull, Villa Park 19.01.2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: Match thread Villa v Hull, Villa Park 19.01.2019

Post by FoxyAV Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:13 am

A bit late to this but I just watched the highlights and can't really fault the goalie for either goal, the first he didn't get down quick enough and the second either took a wicked deflection or bounce. More to the point, Hutton was awful, he was missing when the ball came in from their left for Chester's clearance and for their second goal he just didn't track his man, he was ball watching at a canter with no awareness or effort. I'd be amazed if Smith started him tomorrow. Bree might not be amazing but he's going to be rested and I can't see how Smith can talk about players putting in effort and not see Hutton's either completely knackered and in need of a few matches off or just not playing well enough.

Tammy isn't even a Villa player and look at him rallying everyone and looking like he gives all the shits half the team doesn't.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Match thread Villa v Hull, Villa Park 19.01.2019 - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2