The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Derby vs Aston Villa Match Thread

+7
Trotters
Villa_Dan
De Kuip
FoxyAV
achilles
deadbuzzardalive
AstonThriller
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Derby vs Aston Villa Match Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Derby vs Aston Villa Match Thread

Post by Trotters Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:57 pm

67% possession according to the commentator on AVTV and we've created one shot on goal. We've absolutely no game plan, no tactics and have too many players that are so lacking in either skill, confidence or composure that all they can do is pass backward.

Huddleston, so often linked with Villa and well past his best, is showing us up.

Johnstone doing well as is Grealish; although in the final third, he along with everyone around him, are nothing short of an abortion.
Trotters
Trotters

Derby vs Aston Villa Match Thread - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Derby vs Aston Villa Match Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Derby vs Aston Villa Match Thread

Post by achilles Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:11 pm

Onomah centre forward! Derby vs Aston Villa Match Thread - Page 2 1327487109
achilles
achilles

Derby vs Aston Villa Match Thread - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:27 pm

oh great Hogans coming on ! - he's full of goals !
smetro
smetro

Derby vs Aston Villa Match Thread - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:38 pm

Doesn't matter who gets brought on. We are incapable of playing football.

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:51 pm

2-0 can we sack this fucking clueless dinosaur off before Xmas please?
De Kuip
De Kuip

Derby vs Aston Villa Match Thread - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:00 pm

De Kuip wrote:2-0 can we sack this fucking clueless dinosaur off before Xmas please?

Who would you bring in though ?

......and you're not allowed to say 'anyone can do better' .....!!!!

I would bin him - but not until someone better is available....I certainly wouldn't can him to parachute another Remi Garde type in.

Dyche, Wagner, Howe, calibre - or stick at the moment.
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:00 pm

Didn't watch the second half, but the first half was just like Millwall. They let us have the ball and just clear out our hoofing, cause they know we can't play football and create. Pathetic.

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:07 pm

Not certain I want to watch anymore of this crap, I am seriously getting to the stage where I just want Bruce to go, don't care that it is in the middle of the season, I really can't stand to watch anymore of this rubbish!
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by LVBrit Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:10 pm

smetro wrote:
De Kuip wrote:2-0 can we sack this fucking clueless dinosaur off before Xmas please?

I would bin him - but not until someone better is available....I certainly wouldn't can him to parachute another Remi Garde type in.

I don't get paid the big bucks to make that decision, the board do. They have seen the same as we have and should have been making a short list of replacements for this scenario. If they haven't then they are incompetent and should be fired along with Mr potato head.
LVBrit

Derby vs Aston Villa Match Thread - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:11 pm

Bruce should be sacked but he won't be because there's a loser mentality that envelopes the club, the excuses will be that at least we're in the top six, we can't can't bring a new man in in the middle of a busy stage of the season. I'm starting to think that the real reason he still has a job is that he's mates with Wyness.

The club have been tweeting propaganda all week about our 'good run', the fact of the matter is that we're fourteen points off top place and soon to be ten points off second place, and as soon as we face a few half decent sides our place in the top six comes under threat.

Just go and get Karanka.

deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:16 pm

smetro wrote:

Well I know it's an impossible ask but I really like Marco Silva and I think he's a great tactical man. As a total left field choice and I don't think we'd get him but Nouri who recently left Werder Bremen would be an amazing capture. Again unlikely but Nagelsman is an up and coming German manager who id love to see let loose with our squad especially the U23s. I don't subscribe to this "Has promotion from the championship experience" bollocks. I'd appoint someone who can build a proper exciting footballing side, have another season in the champ to become that team, then fly up and kick ass in the Prem. Id love someome in the mould of Klopp or Wagner.
Closer to home I'd try for Dean Smith.
Any of these guys try to play decent football.
The idiot we have in charge is fucking clueless.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Derby vs Aston Villa Match Thread - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:18 pm

Karanka would be more of the same. In my book Karanka, Bruce and Rowett are largely the same stuff. What we need to do is getting in a manager who wants to play pass and move modern football. Let that person build something here. Give that person a few seasons. Losing a few matches when you are capable of stringing two passes together is excuseable, AVFC at the moment isn't. We can't create at all. All we do is hoofball, and after two transfer windows and playing with our resources that's pretty scandalous.
If you are to win this league and be the big dog you need to be able to break teams down.

I feel a bit sorry for Garde cause he came to this club at the wrong time. Right now I'd have him back in a sec.

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:31 pm

The fact of the matter is that any competent manager would do better than Bruce, the championship is of a rubbish standard, with our squad half of the job has been done for you, all it takes is a manager who's not afraid to let the players express themselves and has an actual game plan.

We just need a positive manager.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:10 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:Bruce should be sacked but he won't be because there's a loser mentality that envelopes the club, the excuses will be that at least we're in the top six, we can't can't bring a new man in in the middle of a busy stage of the season. I'm starting to think that the real reason he still has a job is that he's mates with Wyness.

The club have been tweeting propaganda all week about our 'good run', the fact of the matter is that we're fourteen points off top place and soon to be ten points off second place, and as soon as we face a few half decent sides our place in the top six comes under threat.

Just go and get Karanka.

Official twitter is at it again, trying to paper over the cracks by tweeting about how we've only lost one in six, and how we've always bounced back from a defeat. I also though it was utterly degrading how they made that gif about us 'sliding into fourth place', as if it was some kind of amazing achievement.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:46 pm

Until we start playing better against the top six teams I won't be convinced that we've developed enough to deserve to go up.
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Derby vs Aston Villa Match Thread - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:19 am

Disgraceful performance and management!
DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2