The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Norwich v Aston Villa, Carrow Road, Tuesday 13th Dec. 17.45. Build up and matchday thread.

+22
De Kuip
Dions_Bald_Head
smetro
Army villain
DelboyVilla
Cha Ching
The Utterer
achilles
mefromhere
danclare82
Thinman
Dazzle
Villa_Dan
VTID85
andrew24561
Andyh
avfc forever
NARLA24
deadbuzzardalive
Saunders82
VillaBill
AstonThriller
26 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Norwich v Aston Villa, Carrow Road, Tuesday 13th Dec. 17.45. Build up and matchday thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich v Aston Villa, Carrow Road, Tuesday 13th Dec. 17.45. Build up and matchday thread.

Post by jeffvilla Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:06 am

I just don't know where to begin.
The whole lot were a shower of s**t last night, it appeared that they did not appeared bothered. Bring back Baker FFS Elphick was complicit for the goal, however he had a lot of help from the inept midfield. I really hopes that Bruce shakes the crap out of them, because QPR will run all over us. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Fecking frustrated. Norwich v Aston Villa, Carrow Road, Tuesday 13th Dec. 17.45. Build up and matchday thread. - Page 4 1401410211  affraid
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Norwich v Aston Villa, Carrow Road, Tuesday 13th Dec. 17.45. Build up and matchday thread. - Page 4 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Norwich v Aston Villa, Carrow Road, Tuesday 13th Dec. 17.45. Build up and matchday thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Norwich v Aston Villa, Carrow Road, Tuesday 13th Dec. 17.45. Build up and matchday thread.

Post by Boldfinger Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:11 am

Guys lets not talk about Bacuna as if he id any good.
players are always remembered for being better than they actually are. 90 minutes on the pitch and everyone would want him dropped.
i agree our team needs improving but bacuna, not as long as i have a hole in my arse.
Boldfinger

Norwich v Aston Villa, Carrow Road, Tuesday 13th Dec. 17.45. Build up and matchday thread. - Page 4 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:12 am

I watched the Newcastle game last night. I can really see why Kieran Clarke went there.
The midfield were fighting for every ball, people moved for each other, the passes were crisp and accurate, they played as a TEAM. I can see why they top the Championship they are far far better than we are. .............................at the moment. I love the Villa but when you see a team play like that and they were not even trying you can see why we are in the state we are. UTV    VTID Scarf Waving
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 am

At right back he's fine. He doesn't tend to fall asleep during vital moments of play and can at least cross a ball.

At midfield though, he's a mess. But we have other options there. Like Lyden. Who, to be fair, was also pretty good at right back and that was in the prem so I'll have to assume he's had his legs amputated or something.
Trotters
Trotters

Norwich v Aston Villa, Carrow Road, Tuesday 13th Dec. 17.45. Build up and matchday thread. - Page 4 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookster Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:34 pm

jeffvilla wrote:I just don't know where to begin.
The whole lot were a shower of s**t last night, it appeared that they did not appeared bothered. Bring back Baker FFS Elphick was complicit for the goal, however he had a lot of help from the inept midfield. I really hopes that Bruce shakes the crap out of them, because QPR will run all over us. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Fecking frustrated. Norwich v Aston Villa, Carrow Road, Tuesday 13th Dec. 17.45. Build up and matchday thread. - Page 4 1401410211  affraid

From what I remember from the game we didnt have a midfield
Wookster
Wookster

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:46 pm

Jedi was brilliant in winning the ball but at one stage game it away three times in rapid succession and gave his head a wobble. It was like he could hear every rude word being uttered against him around the world.

He also gave Mulumbu a death stare which was more effective as a defence than anything Westwood did with his feet.

But it was Gabby who came back to help the midfield out and cost us possession leading to the goal.
Trotters
Trotters

Norwich v Aston Villa, Carrow Road, Tuesday 13th Dec. 17.45. Build up and matchday thread. - Page 4 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum