The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+64
Jae1411
rosco77
Tyler Durden
FoxyAV
MancVillan
Mr_Spadge
Jamie_Taylor_1985
Dansvilla75
therailboy
Andyh
1Elliot
jvilla
tonyp
UnclePanda
VTID85
Thinman
Synopsis
StaffordsVillan
Dgrizzle7
mikethevillain
Cha Ching
andrew24561
noodles
South London Villan
Gordonsleftboot
danclare82
Justice league
NARLA24
Peter
Fpuppys
Heisenberg
nickf21
VillaBill
AstonThriller
Keyser Soze
deadbuzzardalive
AVit
debandit
Alf T
lukevilla
Rawlie
Wriggle
gaffer85
Chrissylee1111
smetro
Andrew Baker
Saunders82
HarryAVFC
Barabass
villajk
De Kuip
DaveAV1
4BetLite
The Utterer
BillytheKid
pcfbavfcoman
Wookster
Dions_Bald_Head
Trotters
Villa_Dan
Boldfinger
Lammypaul
achilles
DelboyVilla
68 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 29 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:08 pm

BillytheKid wrote:Here's a link to Sky Sports News lads, im using it at work waiting to see the takeover completed Popcorn

http://www.feed4u.net/watch/460/1/Sky-Sports-News.html

and now so am I AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 29 3769219917

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 29 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Mr_Spadge Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:08 pm

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/10301925/di-matteo-set-for-two-year-deal

Sky Sports News wrote:Pete Colley brings you the latest on the Aston Villa managerial front outside Aston Villa's training ground as Roberto Di Matteo gets set to be appointed.

Get in...
Mr_Spadge

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 29 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:13 pm

I'm betting we will make our first signing before Monday, RDM has been in place for a while me thinks. come on villa Scarf Waving

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:13 pm

Xia to be announced new owner within the next two weeks and Pete Colley saying thats all normal 3 to 4 weeks was what was said at the beginning of Xia taking over our club, so all the media press scare mongering have been showed up for what they were as Jim and Thriller was saying all along, absolute click baiting bshitters, RDM hopefully soon then players can start to be targeted UTV!
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 29 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:17 pm

jimbop wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:Here's a link to Sky Sports News lads, im using it at work waiting to see the takeover completed Popcorn

http://www.feed4u.net/watch/460/1/Sky-Sports-News.html

and now so am I AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 29 3769219917

Superb mate nice to be looking forward to some good news, this is the life we could get used too as Villans!!
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 29 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:27 pm

sportingintelligence ‏@sportingintel 56m56 minutes ago

When Roberto Di Matteo is officially confirmed as Villa's new manager today, expecting Steve Clarke to be named as his assistant.

That's a tweet from the guy who interviewed Xia at his home. If he's right about Clarke, then I think it's a good sign.
deadbuzzardalive

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 29 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by MancVillan Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:48 pm

MancVillan

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 29 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wriggle Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:49 pm

It's Roberto and Clarke as his assistant.

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/36435484

Happy days!!!
Wriggle
Wriggle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:51 pm

I think this can put to be any doubts(shocking doubts at that) that Dr T is gonne fail the test, no fookin chance. WERE VILLA AND WERE COMING BACK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:01 pm

sky are foookin shite, slow as fock!! thought they had people at BMH aswell!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:22 pm

why are only the BBC reporting it?

Back to top Go down

Post by MancVillan Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:28 pm

I think they jumped the gun  AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 29 1f601 , there isn't any quotes  or official comments in the report.
MancVillan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:29 pm

MancVillan wrote:I think they jumped the gun  AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 29 1f601 , there isn't any quotes  or official comments in the report.

I think so too mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:17 pm

jimbop wrote:
MancVillan wrote:I think they jumped the gun  AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 29 1f601 , there isn't any quotes  or official comments in the report.

I think so too mate

still no one else reporting, not even matty kenDICK has jumped on the band wagon AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 29 1420239857

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:29 pm

If there's a bandwagon I'm jumping on!!!!!!

Dancing BananaDancing BananaDancing BananaDancing BananaDancing BananaDancing BananaDancing BananaDancing BananaDancing BananaDancing BananaDancing BananaDancing BananaDancing BananaDancing BananaDancing BananaDancing BananaDancing BananaDancing BananaDancing BananaDancing BananaDancing BananaDancing BananaDancing BananaDancing BananaDancing Banana
DelboyVilla

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 29 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:44 pm

I think were gonna see some shit hot Chelsea youth talent coming in on loan

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:56 pm

Bamford always does well in the Championship?

Would love Lotus-Cheek but I think he is too close to first team?
DelboyVilla

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 29 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:15 pm

I tell you what, the latest conspiracy theory I've come up with is Garde was set up to fail and get us relegated, just because no one who'd ever heard of the club wanted to manage or play for Villa with Lerner in charge, and Lerner couldn't sell until we were in the Championship.

Now look at us. I hope this helps keep the players we want (well, as long as the new manager and his assistant want them) and we'll see them performing properly next season. We already have a 20-goal striker in Ayew, if we keep him he's going to set alight the Championship.

Excellent news*.

* Di Matteo OUT! Just wanted to be the first to say it.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 29 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:24 pm

FoxyAV wrote:I tell you what, the latest conspiracy theory I've come up with is Garde was set up to fail and get us relegated, just because no one who'd ever heard of the club wanted to manage or play for Villa with Lerner in charge, and Lerner couldn't sell until we were in the Championship.

Now look at us. I hope this helps keep the players we want (well, as long as the new manager and his assistant want them) and we'll see them performing properly next season. We already have a 20-goal striker in Ayew, if we keep him he's going to set alight the Championship.

Excellent news*.

seen any UFO's lately?

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:34 pm

jimbop wrote:
FoxyAV wrote:I tell you what, the latest conspiracy theory I've come up with is Garde was set up to fail and get us relegated, just because no one who'd ever heard of the club wanted to manage or play for Villa with Lerner in charge, and Lerner couldn't sell until we were in the Championship.

Excellent news*.

seen any UFO's lately?

Not yet, still waiting for the Norwegian beer to arrive.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:41 pm

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 29 Cj9Mqu6WgAEGrvg
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:43 pm

FoxyAV wrote:
jimbop wrote:

Excellent news*.

seen any UFO's lately?

Not yet, still waiting for the Norwegian beer to arrive.

lol Drink Drink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:45 pm

DelboyVilla wrote:Bamford always does well in the Championship?

Would love Lotus-Cheek but I think he is too close to first team?
AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 29 3769219917

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:47 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 29 Cj9Mqu6WgAEGrvg

is this legit mukka??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next