The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

We will ever recover from this ?

+8
achilles
4BetLite
FoxyAV
Trotters
Dazzle
Villa_Dan
NARLA24
smetro
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can we ever recover from this ?

We will ever recover from this ? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%We will ever recover from this ? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
We will ever recover from this ? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap60%We will ever recover from this ? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 15 ]
We will ever recover from this ? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap28%We will ever recover from this ? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 25

We will ever recover from this ? - Page 2 Empty Re: We will ever recover from this ?

Post by smetro Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:44 pm

NARLA24 wrote:The 9th of May is when people find out their fate at both Villa Park and BMH. 30% of the workforce at BMH is to be cut. Fucking awfull times for everyone who works so hard to keep that place to the standards it is at. Do the players, Directors and all the rest of the serious money earning fuckwarts realise how this is going to affect peoples lives, or do they just not give a fuck!!!!!!
These bastards need to have a good look at themselves and shoulder the total responsability of these people losing their jobs and no doubt some of them their homes as well.
Modern football and the trappings of wealth that these very average wankers get really pisses me off. 60,000 quid a week to drink champagne and inhale fucking laughing gas!!!!! You lot make me fucking sick.!!!! These bastards will still be driving their flash cars around, nightclubbing and flying off to fucking exotic places whilst the hard working people , who have built this club from scratch will be queueing up to see if they can get any help to save their homes and lives. How the fuck is that fair, it ain´t at all.
I usually spend between 200 - 250 quid a year having Villa merchandise brought over here by different friends. Well, let me tell you this, not a single bloody penny is coming out of my pocket for anymore merchandise so the profits can go to a bunch of talentless, over paid, overrated, ignorant wankers that are the majority of senior players at Aston Villa Football Club, not a single penny.
It is seriously time to boycott everything connected to Aston Villa until this useless fucking Yank and his side kicks are gone from Aston Villa for good. I mean merchandise, season tickets etc. Sack all the high earners, tear their contracts up infront of their faces and fuck them off. This Yank sugarbag has, along side other useless sugarbags brought Aston Villa to it´s knees, so much so that their is no soul left in the club. The fans are devestated, totally bemused and confused how That Yank sugarbag has managed to fuck things up so fantastically. What are his plans, to bankrupt us and have a fucking Tesco superstore built on our famous ground or what!!!!
I manage to earn a living over here, just, but i earn in a year  what those sugarbags who walk onto that hallowed turf on a Saturday get in 2-3 days. Fuck my old cunting boots!!!!! You are an embaresment to the game of football, you are an embaresment to Aston Villa´s name, you are an embaresment to the great supporters of Aston Villa, you know, those poor fuckers who have to watch you not giving a fuck week in week out, and most importantly you players, you are an embaresment to yourselves. When you had the chance to be hailed as heroes by your supporters you did exactly the opposite and treated us with nothing but contempt. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You won´t be, we know that, because you just don´t give a fucking rats arse about us. Well, we no longer give a rats arse about you lot either. Get your fucking Mercedes, BMW´S, Hummers, Porsche´s and fuck off into the sunset with your fat, undeserved bank accounts. But, on your way, maybe, just maybe, spare a thought for all those families who are going to suffer for many years because of your ineptitude in doing your jobs. You fucking shower of shit.
We the supporters of Aston Villa will be here long after you lot have gone. So remember, you lot, at the end of the day are just bits of unimportant shit on the bottom of our shoes, not the other way around. Us lot who sing, support and bleed Claret and Blue are the important ones.
Just to finish of this unexpected Wednesday morning rant, i would like to wish all those people who will sadly lose their jobs all the best for your futures. Hold your heads high safe in the knowledge that you were fucked over by a bunch of talentless bastards.
UTV.

I just hope the club aren't giving them standard redundancy which is f all.
Ive been through the hell of not being able to cover the mortgage - sure Im working now - but it was a stressful few years - and the damage to my health has never fully recovered.

smetro
smetro

We will ever recover from this ? - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

We will ever recover from this ? - Page 2 Empty Re: We will ever recover from this ?

Post by DelboyVilla Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:20 pm

We will survive, we are Aston Villa!

All we need is a new owner with any kind of business brain.

I feel truly sorry for the staff who are at risk and facing uncertain times and I have been there myself and come through the other side.

Things could be worse we could have been born to the 'other' side of the city and have to live with the constant horror of having intimate relations with our closest blood relatives. The shallow end of the gene pool is a frightening place I imagine?
DelboyVilla

We will ever recover from this ? - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:34 pm

NARLA24
NARLA24

We will ever recover from this ? - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:54 pm

From what I've read, the club were pretty severely over-staffed and nots not good for any business.

Thing is, football has always been a bit different so it's not a normal business. Not when players and a manager can get massive rewards for fucking up.

Personally, I think the club could have asked for voluntary redundancy and looked after those people financially. Then just stop hiring....when someone leaves/retires, they don't get replaced. If it's a job that DOES need filling, you advertise and fill the job internally. I think it would end up taking maybe 2-3 years to get close to where the staff levels should be but what would that cost the club/Lerner?

I'm guessing not all are full time and not all are terrifically well paid so let's say £10m extra from year one, progressively reducing. That's one player. One. Without wages.

The club could have fined Onegoalayear and put that money toward wages, asked the first team squad to reduce their enormous salaries by 2%, etc.

With someone like King on board, we should not have any shortage of creative financial thinkers.

Trotters
Trotters

We will ever recover from this ? - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:55 pm

Having typed that, I do wonder if Randy insisted that any financial restructure of the club should start with the firing of non-playing staff and if that's done, then he'll use that money toward building the club. Then he reneged???
Trotters
Trotters

We will ever recover from this ? - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:07 am

Not whilst Lerner is here no!
The Utterer
The Utterer

We will ever recover from this ? - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum