The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa

+25
Synopsis
gdav
EbeneezerGoode
Villa_Dan
jeffvilla
The Utterer
Wookster
achilles
Army villain
UnclePanda
mefromhere
Dions_Bald_Head
Thinman
FoxyAV
KMitch
Sky
VTID85
thegaffer6
Cha Ching
4BetLite
Jae1411
andrew24561
Leafs1201
avfc forever
Trotters
29 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Is there a Sleeping-Giant killing on the cards?

FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 3 I_vote_lcap10%FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 3 I_vote_lcap30%FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 6 ]
FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 3 I_vote_lcap10%FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 3 I_vote_lcap25%FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 5 ]
FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 3 I_vote_lcap25%FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 20

FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 3 Empty Re: FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa

Post by Wookster Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:45 pm

Only one positive at the end of the game, we're in the 4th round draw
Wookster
Wookster

FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 3 Empty Re: FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa

Post by achilles Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:48 pm

Got to see that as a great result, away to a top League 2 side, just wait till we get them back to mighty Villa Park! Sleep

Said with just a hint of sarcasm! :)
achilles
achilles

FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 3 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:53 pm

OK we now have to give Randy learner more money to see our team at home now. FFS

Same old villa one good half one bad half. Nothing changes too peed off to make any more comments. Totally racked off.
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Synopsis Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:55 pm

Full strength squad LOL, found their level though. Gestede was a waste of his dad's spunk, he should have just had a wank
Synopsis
Synopsis

FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:54 pm

TBH I thought our biggest problem was an inability to adapt to the pitch - it looked like we were playing in high heels.

Richards better in RB. Gil busy but not positive enough. vested isn't worth playing with the players we currently have behind him. The lack of confidence is understandable but hangs around everyone like a concrete body-stocking.

Disclaimer: the above is just my opinion & is no way intended to represent etc. etc. ....
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by mefromhere Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:08 pm

What happened with Richards and the fans?
mefromhere
mefromhere

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:36 pm

mefromhere wrote:What happened with Richards and the fans?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35273023
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:40 pm

I think this match is an epitomy of what we will face every weekend next season. Worrying times

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:07 pm

Villa fans giving players abuse as they get on the coach.....

https://twitter.com/oldmansaid/status/685864223004581889?lang=en

Another view here

https://twitter.com/oldmansaid?lang=en

smetro
smetro

FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:34 pm

Fair play to Richards who actually faced up to the fans and talked to them, I have a lot of respect for that.
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by Army villain Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:40 pm

Sad times for villa, we can expect more fans giving abuse,we have a very poor squad of players.
Can we win any more games at the moment no, will we get any players in, in our position no.
Total mess and a complete waste of money on this lot, and we will not get a lot of money back on this lot.
Plus we got all the old dead wood to get rid of as well, the ones with the crazy salarys,
When we go down I hope we can get some decent players if we have some money that is.
Another week end in a bad mood rant over.
Army villain
Army villain

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:46 pm

Surprisingly not too disappointed, started with low expectations so actually a draw was a positive!
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by Army villain Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:53 pm

achilles wrote:Surprisingly not too disappointed, started with low expectations so actually a draw was a positive!
So do you think we will win when we have the rematch at villa park. Drink
Army villain
Army villain

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:05 pm

Army villain wrote:Sad times for villa, we can expect more fans giving abuse,we have a very poor squad of players.
Can we win any more games at the moment no, will we get any players in, in our position no.
Total mess and a complete waste of money on this lot, and we will not get a lot of money back on this lot.
Plus we got all the old dead wood to get rid of as well, the ones with the crazy salarys,
When we go down I hope we can get some decent players if we have some money that is.
Another week end in a bad mood rant over.

Kind of agree - buts lets forget it wasn't so long ago that we were told that getting the high earners off the books (Heskey, Cuellar, Beye etc) was the way forward. Whilst I don't miss any of those players lets not be fooled again - cut our costs to be a championship club and thats what we shall remain (at best).

Back to basics for me - appoint the best manager we can, give him as much funding we can afford - and a total ban on words such as structure, ethos, vision, long term, - Just start winning a few games each month and the future will take care of itself.
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:11 pm

Army villain wrote:
achilles wrote:Surprisingly not too disappointed, started with low expectations so actually a draw was a positive!

Now, now, lets not get carried away, you are talking about Villa actually winning a game... perhaps on penalties! lol!
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookster Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:45 pm

Army villain wrote:

Not after the latest attack on the players coach, they will refuse to turn up at Villa Park. This is not the way to build an confidence
Wookster
Wookster

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:48 pm

Wow we didn't lose today!! I'm hugely impressed! I did think we would slip on that banana skin with our confidence being on zero and the awful team we have so actually delighted we are still in the hat! ...well apart from it means we have to suffer another game of course. FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 3 1558371468
The Utterer
The Utterer

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:11 am

I understand the frustration but shouting abuse when the players get on the coach is not on.
We all have to put up with the frustrating way things are at the moment,  but does anyone really think this is a positive way to progress. I have always believed that you support your team win lose or draw. UTV    vtid.   : Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:00 am

The bus shit was out of order.

BUT only 2 players made the effort to applaud the fans - Ayew who came over to hand someone his shirt and got applauded and Richards limped over with his foot strapped up (he should've gone off 30minster earlier. Everyone could see he was injured).

I don't care if you are getting slated applaud the fans who've travelled to support you, you arrogant twatfinks
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:12 pm

I'm quite happy to see what happened with the bus. Nice to see some fans still have some passion & fight, I certainly don't after 5 years of shit.
Why anyone should get an easy ride to relegation I have no idea. Fuck em all make the next few months as uncomfortable as possible for the lot of them. We all know we're down so support is out the window. Let everyone know how we feel about what they've done to our club, Lerner I dare you to show that smug face of yours!!
gdav
gdav

Back to top Go down

Post by EbeneezerGoode Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:05 pm

gdav wrote:I'm quite happy to see what happened with the bus. Nice to see some fans still have some passion & fight, I certainly don't after 5 years of shit.
Why anyone should get an easy ride to relegation I have no idea. Fuck em all make the next few months as uncomfortable as possible for the lot of them. We all know we're down so support is out the window. Let everyone know how we feel about what they've done to our club, Lerner I dare you to show that smug face of yours!!

It needs to be directed at Lerner and Fox not the players and manager. Its not our players fault they aren't very good!
EbeneezerGoode
EbeneezerGoode

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:40 pm

No but the lack of effort & all round bad attitude shown by most of them deserves all the flack they got.
gdav
gdav

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:41 pm

gdav wrote:No but the lack of effort & all round bad attitude shown by most of them deserves all the flack they got.

Although I don't think Garde should be getting as much stick as he is. I think at a well run club he'd be a decent manager.
gdav
gdav

Back to top Go down

Post by Synopsis Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:52 am

LoL 'Attack on the bus', it was a group of pissed up and pissed off fans giving some overpaid useless fannys some deserved stick. It was hardly a scene from down town Fallujah.

There were no pitchforks and flaming torches, although that can't be that far away.
Synopsis
Synopsis

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:05 pm

Well, the draw has just made the replay even more irrelevant! FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 3 2900886825
ember
ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next