The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa

+25
Synopsis
gdav
EbeneezerGoode
Villa_Dan
jeffvilla
The Utterer
Wookster
achilles
Army villain
UnclePanda
mefromhere
Dions_Bald_Head
Thinman
FoxyAV
KMitch
Sky
VTID85
thegaffer6
Cha Ching
4BetLite
Jae1411
andrew24561
Leafs1201
avfc forever
Trotters
29 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Is there a Sleeping-Giant killing on the cards?

FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 5 I_vote_lcap10%FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 5 I_vote_lcap30%FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 6 ]
FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 5 I_vote_lcap10%FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 5 I_vote_lcap25%FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 5 ]
FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 5 I_vote_lcap25%FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 20

FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 5 Empty Re: FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa

Post by ViewFromT2 Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:59 pm

thegaffer6 wrote:
Sky wrote:The attendance was 20k.

The fans that attended only sung on the 70th minute. 

There was a guy sitting behind me who didn't even know who Sanchez was. This is what has become of us

I went with my brother tonight and we noticed the attitude of the crowd. This is the problem we always have, teams know they can come to our place and stink it out for the first 30 minutes, kill the game and the home crowd will do the rest of work through a lack of atmosphere (or, like at times tonight, outright booing.) the performance tonight wasn't very good, not by any stretch but we've navigated what could potentially have been a tricky tie - think back to Sheffield United in 2014 - and got ourselves on a little bit of a run. Things are better than they were!!

Our crowd still sing songs about Spinksy, Birchy and Alan McInally mate...it's embarrassing!
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 5 2_star10

Back to top Go down

FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 5 Empty Re: FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa

Post by Thinman Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:27 pm

Grealish was absolutely appalling and on that performance we should ship him out asap.

Lyden looked promising, however. He's quite robust and can cross a ball.
Thinman
Thinman

FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 5 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:16 pm

Joppe84 wrote:Clark should be partnered with Okore and nobody else.

Sanchez should be put on a raft with Richardson and pushed into the North Sea.

I was Clarks greatest fan but he finished me off with the third goal against Watford, I don't think I will ever be able to forget it, I would have been ashamed to have conceded that goal!

Personally I would have liked to have seen Senderos with Okore but I know it will never happen! 🤦
achilles
achilles

FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 5 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by villajk Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:39 pm

Senderos is poor get rid
villajk

FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 5 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm

villajk wrote:Senderos is poor get rid

That is a valuable insight based on what?
achilles
achilles

FA CUP 3rd Round: Wycombe v Villa - Page 5 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum