The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Aston Villa v Arsenal Sunday 13th December 2015

+24
Born Under The Holte End
DelboyVilla
Cha Ching
Synopsis
KMitch
WendyOz
mefromhere
DomAVFC
achilles
thegaffer6
ember
avfcjay
big ming
Woody70
The Utterer
NARLA24
Thinman
Dions_Bald_Head
Dazzle
Trotters
De Kuip
avfc forever
andrew24561
Villa_Dan
28 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Gooners on Sunday. How will we do ?

Aston Villa v Arsenal Sunday 13th December 2015 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap13%Aston Villa v Arsenal Sunday 13th December 2015 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
Aston Villa v Arsenal Sunday 13th December 2015 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Aston Villa v Arsenal Sunday 13th December 2015 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Aston Villa v Arsenal Sunday 13th December 2015 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap29%Aston Villa v Arsenal Sunday 13th December 2015 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 7 ]
Aston Villa v Arsenal Sunday 13th December 2015 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap54%Aston Villa v Arsenal Sunday 13th December 2015 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 54% 
[ 13 ]
Aston Villa v Arsenal Sunday 13th December 2015 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap4%Aston Villa v Arsenal Sunday 13th December 2015 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Aston Villa v Arsenal Sunday 13th December 2015 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Aston Villa v Arsenal Sunday 13th December 2015 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

Aston Villa v Arsenal Sunday 13th December 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: Aston Villa v Arsenal Sunday 13th December 2015

Post by Synopsis Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:41 am

KMitch wrote:I stopped watching as soon as Giroud scored the penalty.  I knew it was lights out from then on.  I'm glad I did because it didn't put me in a sour mood for the rest of my Sunday.  

I wasn't expecting us to get anything from this match, and I'm just glad they didn't put 5+ past us.  January can't get here soon enough for me.  Hopefully, they already have some players lined up for us.  

I wouldn't expect much from the January window to be honest. The games over the festive period will determine how much gets spent but I expect the clubs concentration to be on getting more players off the books rather than getting people in if things don't go well in those matches, which they inevitably won't.

The club will be more concerned over preparing for the financial restrictions of the championship football to come and protecting Lerners wallet than have a go at getting out the shit and preventing it from happening in the first place.
Synopsis
Synopsis

Aston Villa v Arsenal Sunday 13th December 2015 - Page 4 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa v Arsenal Sunday 13th December 2015 - Page 4 Empty Re: Aston Villa v Arsenal Sunday 13th December 2015

Post by Cha Ching Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:44 am

féliré wrote:Not a bad match but it's a loss at the end...

Penalty for Arsenal was very generous though they didn't play well. After the first fifteen minutes, I thought it could be difficult to stay in premier league if even when the team played relatively well, referees began to whistle against us.
How Ramsey could finish the game without a yellow card ? He maked a lot of "tiny" fouls to broke the game...Did Arsenal need to do that to win against the last team ?

Arsenal, the apostles of beautiful game ? Only against bad team...I ever said Arsenal was the best team in his first 30 meters...After this match, I know why I hate Arsenal.

Last thing, I know Hutton isn't the best player of the century but I don't think booing every time he touches the ball will make him better...

At least, since Garde is here, team is better. And even though team need points before all, I think if Garde was coaching the team, we weren't at this place. While there's life, there's hope but it becomes more and more difficult if even when we deserve to win, we lose...

That was the Arsenal fans because he used to play for Spurs.
Cha Ching
Cha Ching

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:58 am

At least, since Garde is here, team is better. And even though team need points before all, I think if Garde was coaching the team, we weren't at this place. While there's life, there's hope but it becomes more and more difficult if even when we deserve to win, we lose...

I don't want a better team I want a team that wins games, not bothered how they play.
DelboyVilla

Aston Villa v Arsenal Sunday 13th December 2015 - Page 4 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Born Under The Holte End Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:13 am

Two things that was blatantly obvious to me watching the game was the real lack of confidence and lack of quality.

A couple of wins on the trot could sort out the first and a lot of money the second but that's not going to happen is it!?

Still, if Leicester can do it with the squad they had then I will hang in there with hope.

Up The Villa Scarf Waving
Born Under The Holte End
Born Under The Holte End

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:15 am

DelboyVilla wrote:At least, since Garde is here, team is better. And even though team need points before all, I think if Garde was coaching the team, we weren't at this place. While there's life, there's hope but it becomes more and more difficult if even when we deserve to win, we lose...

I don't want a better team I want a team that wins games, not bothered how they play.

Is this some kind of joke?....better since Garde came in?

Wow...!

To be fair though since Garde came in the clubs finances have looked a bit healthier......we don't need to spend as much on washing powder anymore as the players kits don't need washing between games!

Also, as he has clearly had all goal posts removed at Bodymoor Heath (I mean, we don't really need them do we?...we obviously don't practice any shooting or how to defend them), the groundsmen don't have as much to do...so a few have been laid off! Not all doom and gloom...Garde's is saving us money!
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Aston Villa v Arsenal Sunday 13th December 2015 - Page 4 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:22 pm

I think we look better under Garde, but there's very little in it and we're still making big mistakes. The team selection and use of substitutes ain't helping.

I was thinking about Ayew yesterday, if he isn't allowed to put himself in the shop window we might be able to keep him in the Championship. I still reckon there's a really good player lurking in there. Maybe that's the plan, we're now in damage limitation mode and if we can keep hold of a few players by preventing them from playing well then no one will want to buy them in January or the summer. Bet Veretout is dropped for Westwood in the next match or two. Richards isn't really injured, although that doesn't explain the absence of Clark.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Aston Villa v Arsenal Sunday 13th December 2015 - Page 4 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaBill Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:16 pm

There was an air of resignation around Villa Park yesterday, an air of inevitability, when we see our team sheet, there is not one match winner, not one player that can take the game by the scruff, not one player (Clarke apart) who will put a tackle in.

The guys yesterday gave Arsenal too much respect & I only suspect the connection between Wenger & Garde kept the score down.

Bring on relegation, bring on the Championship, rip it up & start again, I am so sick of this shit.
VillaBill
VillaBill

Back to top Go down

Post by féliré Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:33 pm

Cha Ching wrote:
That was the Arsenal fans because he used to play for Spurs.
My mistake
féliré
féliré

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:46 pm

VillaBill wrote:There was an air of resignation around Villa Park yesterday, an air of inevitability, when we see our team sheet, there is not one match winner, not one player that can take the game by the scruff, not one player (Clarke apart) who will put a tackle in.

The guys yesterday gave Arsenal too much respect & I only suspect the connection between Wenger & Garde kept the score down.

Bring on relegation, bring on the Championship, rip it up & start again, I am so sick of this shit.

When I see our team sheet and Bacuna is the best option we have at left back.... lol!
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum