The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

League cup

+13
4BetLite
FoxyAV
South London Villan
Villa_Dan
Keyser Soze
De Kuip
KMitch
VillaBill
avfc forever
thegaffer6
villabromsgrove
Leafs1201
Trysullvilla
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

League cup - Page 2 Empty Re: League cup

Post by FoxyAV Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:41 pm

South London Villan wrote:
Trotters wrote:So does his plan involve stories of aliens, kidnapping/Liam Neeson, time travel or extremely early-onset alzheimers and he simply thought he lived in Aston and caught the bus there?

It is all in the timing, I have to go to school at lunchtime and tell his teachers that we have a late cancellation orthodontic appointment, apparently this is tried and tested and will work, and we have to leave immediately.
We then drive up to his Grandma's in Solihull for some tea, he will do his homework  in the car.
We then ring mummy at about 6ish, but we have to do that away from the pub as she might get offended if she hears everyone singing SOTC, tell her that I got last minute tickets from work,that we couldn't refuse or we won't get any more from that source and I would lose my job and he will sleep on the way home. He also told me that whilst he appreciates I won't be able to drink he will happily drink any pints brought for me in order, again, to not offend anyones generosity.

Flawless!

Genius. Can I come with you on the same pretence? I'm self-employed but need to get it past the wife...
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

League cup - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:42 pm

Trotters wrote:So does his plan involve stories of aliens, kidnapping/Liam Neeson, time travel or extremely early-onset alzheimers and he simply thought he lived in Aston and caught the bus there?

It is all in the timing, I have to go to school at lunchtime and tell his teachers that we have a late cancellation orthodontic appointment, apparently this is tried and tested and will work, and we have to leave immediately.
We then drive up to his Grandma's in Solihull for some tea, he will do his homework  in the car.
We then ring mummy at about 6ish, but we have to do that away from the pub as she might get offended if she hears everyone singing SOTC, tell her that I got last minute tickets from work,that we couldn't refuse or we won't get any more from that source and I would lose my job and he will sleep on the way home. He also told me that whilst he appreciates I won't be able to drink he will happily drink any pints brought for me in order, again, to not offend anyones generosity.

Flawless!
What a boy
NARLA24
NARLA24

League cup - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:17 pm

Flawless!

Victoria Cross levels of planning and bravery, I salute you Sir League cup - Page 2 3769219917
4BetLite
4BetLite

League cup - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:36 pm

Flawless!

Outrageously brilliant.
VTID85

League cup - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:12 pm

He has to be the match-day mascot, doesn't he? Bravo young man!
Trotters
Trotters

League cup - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great white walnut Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:46 am

De Kuip wrote:
Mystic Walnut

I already knew you were going to say that
The Great white walnut
The Great white walnut

League cup - Page 2 5_star13