The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Protest/Demonstration (With Poll)

+9
DaveAV1
villabromsgrove
Thinman
Denis_B
avfc85
Villa_Dan
Synopsis
kimbo
GadgetMan
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you think a Protest is a good idea?

Protest/Demonstration (With Poll) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap73%Protest/Demonstration (With Poll) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 73% 
[ 19 ]
Protest/Demonstration (With Poll) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap27%Protest/Demonstration (With Poll) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 26

Protest/Demonstration (With Poll) - Page 2 Empty Re: Protest/Demonstration (With Poll)

Post by Synopsis Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:25 pm

Yea gm that was indeed what I was meaning. Problem with banners is the fluorescent jackets kicking you out if you don't take them down. Especially if the games televised. It really does leave you with a feeling of helplessness as mentioned earlier
Synopsis
Synopsis

Protest/Demonstration (With Poll) - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Protest/Demonstration (With Poll) - Page 2 Empty Re: Protest/Demonstration (With Poll)

Post by GadgetMan Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:31 pm

Synopsis wrote:Yea gm that was indeed what I was meaning. Problem with banners is the fluorescent jackets kicking you out if you don't take them down. Especially if the games televised. It really does leave you with a feeling of helplessness as mentioned earlier

Yeah point taken. Something visual, remember the £ sign protest. Worked a treat. Just think we've had more media attention this last week than any other week, so it worked of sorts. I'd personally keep the pressure up and try methods now.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Protest/Demonstration (With Poll) - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2