The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

West Ham v Aston Villa

+29
Morgan Villa
UnclePanda
Cha Ching
KMitch
gdav
VTID85
FoxyAV
logout
Mr_Spadge
achilles
villabromsgrove
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
lukevilla
Dave Hall
Morpheus
bruka
The Utterer
Villa_Dan
Synopsis
mefromhere
kimbo
Mooseman
jeffvilla
Army villain
thegaffer6
Green Villan
VillaBill
Trotters
NARLA24
33 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Can we do it ?

West Ham v Aston Villa - Page 4 I_vote_lcap5%West Ham v Aston Villa - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
West Ham v Aston Villa - Page 4 I_vote_lcap88%West Ham v Aston Villa - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 88% 
[ 37 ]
West Ham v Aston Villa - Page 4 I_vote_lcap7%West Ham v Aston Villa - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 42

Poll closed

West Ham v Aston Villa - Page 4 Empty Re: West Ham v Aston Villa

Post by NARLA24 Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:35 pm

Did not watch it, Mrs Birthday. Very surprised we did not get the tonking i was expecting. Not much more to say. Still not very impressed though.
NARLA24
NARLA24

West Ham v Aston Villa - Page 4 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by thegaffer6 Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:46 pm

It's going to take more than a scarcely deserved 0-0 at west ham to get the fans back on side, no matter how much the OS big it up to seem like we've done something utterly heroic.
thegaffer6
thegaffer6

West Ham v Aston Villa - Page 4 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:51 pm

Is Lambert's daughter good looking? Cuz I'll bet any money he's given Guzan permission to have a ride after saving his job.

A loss would surely SURELY have meant Lambert being sacked. A point away against a high flying West Ham will be seen by Lerner as stopping the rot and a springboard for the rest of the season.

Seemed to me that Allerdyce told his lads that it'd be an easy win and that they should expect to be 2-0 up by half time. Had they started the pressure they put on us at the end a few minutes earlier, I'm sure it'd be 0/7.

Most of the game it was 4-6-0 and clearly Lambert did not want to set a new record. Fucking shameful when it comes to treating a game against West Ham like you're playing Bayern.
Trotters
Trotters

West Ham v Aston Villa - Page 4 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaBill Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:33 am

Lambert can win the next 10 for all I care , the bloke needs replacing !
VillaBill
VillaBill

West Ham v Aston Villa - Page 4 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Villa Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:36 am

CoE82 wrote:
Morgan Villa wrote:We are shit, we have a shit manager and a shit owner. The stadium is slowly emptying but our board ignore this.

They bring a CEO to generate more revenue, the club would have more revenue if the manager was half decent and we were in the top 8 where we should be as a club.  If you cant keep the current fan base happy then you are fighting a lost cause

Nobody has a right to stay in this league and we are getting relegated this season especially with this clown and his bearded sidekick running the pantomime that was formerley one of the greatest clubs in England.

Why cant Randy, Fox and Lambert just fuck off

Why should we be in the top 8, we haven't looked like that sort of team for over 5 years minimum, we have no divine right to in the top half of the league, and under our current owner and manager i don't expect us to be any time soon.

Gabby has to be sold, he just isn't good enough and Nzogbia and his total lack of players around him are driving me nuts, how he gets in the team i never know, where is the Nzogbia that would take on the full back, i haven't seen him do it once this season, as a team we are so easy to predict, especially with benteke out, we have no one to give the opposition defence something to worry about.

Time to go back to basis's and play 4-4 fucking 2, and have 2 wingers spreading the play and dragging the full backs about, then gabby and weimann may look half decent.

As a club in size i feel we ahould be in the top 8, but like i said nobody has a right to stay in the league.

Our attacking players are probably knackered because our tactic is get it to Gabby and get him to do 100m sprints with the ball ten times a game. Our biggest problem is tactics and why when we are having a goal drought are we not playing Bent, especially as he has a few good suppliers in the team. Gabby for me cant shoot but he does scare defenders when he runs at them, its a shame this has been our only tactic the whole time Benteke has been out.

Unless Lambert goes i cant see us staying in the league, we will get a fluke win soon and then Lerner will be convinced he is the right man for the job, the whole clubs wreaks of incomptetence and has done since Randy walked in through the door, his legacy is awful and the sooner he is gone the better
Morgan Villa

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:54 am

I really don't want to read about how a draw against poxy West Ham is something to celebrate. If it was a relief to finally get a measly point after 6 straight defeats, that says everything about where we are under this pathetic leadership.
I'm not swallowing it and I doubt many others will too.

This is Aston Villa. We should be showing other lesser clubs how it's done. Not trying to pinch a point from a club who stole our kit, are owned by chancing dildo wranglers and sweaty slags, and managed by a fat moron who is to football what Peter Sutcliffe is to romance.
And yet, he's better that the gobshite we have.

We are bankrupt as entertainment. If Benteke is not playing we are toothless and clueless in attack. The midfield is tentative, unbalanced and unsure of its purpose and the defence has to put up with enormous pressure every game because soaking up pressure and trying to catch teams unaware is our only tactic. And everybody knows it, which is why it doesn't work.

Desperate, desperate times.

Mazrim
Mazrim

Back to top Go down

Post by Morpheus Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:12 am

Correct me if I'm wrong here Maz but I get the distinct impression you don't care for present manager? Laughing
Morpheus
Morpheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:03 am

Was good though, wasn't it? :) :) :)
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Villa Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:22 pm

We were excellent today a real threat
Morgan Villa

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:54 pm

Morgan Villa wrote:We were excellent today a real threat
The really sad thing is that Lambert obviously believes it to be true!
villabromsgrove

West Ham v Aston Villa - Page 4 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:22 pm

I doubt he believes it. But I think there is a notion behind the scenes at this club that the fanbase are numb, and that they can peddle any old bullshit and it doesn't matter because nobody will do anything about it.

The sad thing is; it's true. We've largely been pummelled into submission by years of shockingly dull football, uninspiring transfer business and hoping we're slightly better than three other teams, year after year.

If this situation we're in now happened 10 or 15 years ago there would be uproar. But nothing is happening. Ellis would have sacked Lambert 10 times over by now, yet that peanut brain Lerner has given this oaf a new contract. And I'm not a fan of Ellis at all, but at least he tried to act when he had to.

Sorry if I'm whinging. I just get no pleasure from this club at the moment and it really shouldn't be that way. I hope the fans do something to let the board know how we feel before it's too late. But I'm a hypocrite because I can't be arsed.
Mazrim
Mazrim

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Villa Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:35 pm

I have become obsessed 'Lambertout' is now my permanent Twitter search. Nothing coming up though just sad tossers like me obsessing over Lambert getting the sack.
Morgan Villa

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:37 pm

#lambertOut..... Oops this isn't twiter.
gdav
gdav

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Villa Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:40 pm

gdav wrote:#lambertOut..... Oops this isn't twiter.

lol
Morgan Villa

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:33 pm

I've just read James Collin's comments on Villa. He said that West Ham knew exactly how we were going to play and that if they had scored the first goal they knew that Villa heads would drop and they could then get more goals.

Collins isn't exactly brain of Britain, but he's got Lambert sussed.

On another track I almost chuckled at Lambert's comment "We started off on the front foot defending resolutely." You couldn't make it up .... The inmates are definitely running the Villa asylum.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by DomAVFC Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:46 pm

Is it time for a sackpardew-style website dedicated to our eternally-venerated friend Paul, I wonder?
DomAVFC
DomAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:14 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:I've just read James Collin's comments on Villa. He said that West Ham knew exactly how we were going to play and that if they had scored the first goal they knew that Villa heads would drop and they could then get more goals.

Collins isn't exactly brain of Britain, but he's got Lambert sussed.

It's not just Collins and West Ham, everyone knows how to play Villa. I'm sure they also know that Lambert doesn't understand what a substitute is or how to use one effectively. Half the battle is already won for the opposition before the game even starts as it looks like no one at all is happy playing the system Lambert employs.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by Army villain Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:24 pm

Lambert should recall our out of loan players, then send out W&A on loan.
Army villain
Army villain

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:57 pm

Better yet, he should just send himself out on loan to a warehouse or KFC.
Mazrim
Mazrim

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:35 am

Would it be so hard to play 4-4-2. I know Lamberk is dead against. This could be the reason just to try it.
At least we didn't lose against west spam which is a positive. However just thinking that well we didn't lose and we gained a point is defective in it self.
We should be knocking all kinds of xxxx out of the like of west spam. This is how low we have become thinking that a point against similar teams is good. !!!!!   West Ham v Aston Villa - Page 4 1015550615  West Ham v Aston Villa - Page 4 1015550615  Scarf Waving  Scarf Waving  Scarf Waving  Scarf Waving  Scarf Waving  Scarf Waving
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:08 am

It's not that we *should* be smashing teams like West Ham - in particular at home they're traditionally pretty capable - it's just that we should be capable of it. A club like ours should be capable of giving teams a tonking when we play well. A club like ours should be favourites to win in around 50% or more of the games we play. My 'a club like ours should' list could go on for hours.... Like I said the other day, we're a five star hotel being run like a homeless shelter.
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:23 am

If Villa had a better PR department, they'd have got a commemorative double page spread in the Evening Mail celebrating the Champions League win lucky draw against a club being managed by the fat genius that is Sam Allardyce.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:26 am

Trotters wrote:If Villa had a better PR department, they'd have got a commemorative double page spread in the Evening Mail celebrating the Champions League win lucky draw against a club being managed by the fat genius that is Sam Allardyce.
I get fed up with this kind of ill informed post. Sam Allardyce has actually lost weight! West Ham v Aston Villa - Page 4 1558371468 Very Happy
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:03 pm

Yer but not much weight. Very Happy
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:50 pm

The sad thing is I'd take big/slim Sam over Lamebert any day.
gdav
gdav

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum