The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Live villa chat room for deadline day !

+7
Macca68
Fpuppys
Green Villan
GadgetMan
Villa_Dan
lukevilla
Trotters
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Live  villa chat room for deadline day ! Empty Live villa chat room for deadline day !

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:27 am

Coming soon on matchdays we will be opening up a live villa chat room  prior to kickoff and invite you all along to discuss the games and post match discussion.

Opening 30 minutes before kick off and open for post match discussion  in a pub type atmosphere - see you there  Beer

Last edited by Eastie on Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Live  villa chat room for deadline day ! Empty Re: Live villa chat room for deadline day !

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:04 am

The chat box will be available at the bottom of the homepage - we are testing it at the moment and all seems to be fine.

Back to top Go down

Live  villa chat room for deadline day ! Empty Re: Live villa chat room for deadline day !

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:00 pm

Live chat room open tonight at 7 until 10-30 for tonight's game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:07 pm

School night drunk-posting is allowed.
Trotters
Trotters

Live  villa chat room for deadline day ! 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:13 pm

Shite. Working again tonight. I will miss it. Have a goodun anyway. Drink 

Back to top Go down

Post by lukevilla Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:29 pm

I am looking forward to this and been a great feature but wont it stop people post in the match thread on the forum?
lukevilla

Live  villa chat room for deadline day ! 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:31 pm

Possibly so , but it's much quicker to get your point across .
It's something we are trialling to see how it goes - we are always looking at new ideas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:41 pm

I've been on phpBB forums before and the chat is a great function for short convos. Doubt it'll replace the post-match threads but it'll liven up the discussion during matches
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Live  villa chat room for deadline day ! 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by lukevilla Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:45 pm

Eastie wrote:Possibly so , but it's much quicker to get your point across .
It's something we are trialling to see how it goes - we are always looking at new ideas.

Maybe do it for transfer deadline day?! Not that Villa will sign anyone  Crying or Very sad 
lukevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:57 pm

That's not a bad idea Luke. Something to take on board for sure. Lets see how it goes tonight.

For those without access to AVTV I will endeavour to keep you updated with all the action.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Live  villa chat room for deadline day ! 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:07 pm

Open for business early to try it out - come on in :)
On homepage click chat box at the bottom and join us .

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:04 pm

Anyone got a link other than AVTV?
Green Villan
Green Villan

Live  villa chat room for deadline day ! 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:03 pm

theres a first, Huton scores Walsall o-1 Villa.
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Live  villa chat room for deadline day ! 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:01 pm

Attendance for the game tonight 6559 (3837 Villa supporters) would had been more if i didnt have to work tonight.
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Live  villa chat room for deadline day ! 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:35 pm

Nice to see so many people and a lot of new faces introduce themselves tonight in the live chat room - it went very well and the feedback is much appreciated - thanks to all of you :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:52 pm

Ian Taylor joins jack Woodward for tomorrow's game on avtv and don't forget the live villa chat room will be open for business from 2-30 until 5-30 so come along and say hello to us - we had a great influx of new people in the chat room and all went well on Wednesday night .

Quick plug also for those at the game - we will have our normal thread open for post match comments so please give your opinions be it good or bad when you get back from the game .

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:54 pm

It'd be so much better to read "Ian Taylor buries Jack Woodward under his patio during tomorrow's game..."
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:55 pm

Trotters wrote:It'd be so much better to read "Ian Taylor buries Jack Woodward under his patio during tomorrow's game..."
"Ian Taylor plays in tomorrows game." Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:03 pm

Trotters wrote:It'd be so much better to read "Ian Taylor buries Jack Woodward under his patio during tomorrow's game..."

I wouldn't go as far as to wish death on Woodward but I would like to see Ian Taylor no more nails his trap shut. Bash 
Green Villan
Green Villan

Live  villa chat room for deadline day ! 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:02 am

Open for business from 2-30 to 5-15 chaps - come on in and celebrate the goals with us as we begin our title chase :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:12 am

I'm wondering if I should have 40 winks now or be bleary eyed for the game?
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:45 am

Trotters wrote:I'm wondering if I should have 40 winks now or be bleary eyed for the game?

Do you let your sons stay up and watch or worried it will give them nightmares.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:54 am

You did ask earlier and I forgot with getting the flip mag out...sorry.

I only get them every other weekend and bed time is 8pm. A good 4 hours before kick off. My eldest lad is Villa mad though and records it. Actually, he records EVERY game and will be up at 5am watching.

That kind of screws me up though as I always end up knowing the score. He might not tell me but when he gets up and walks out the room to kick the ball outside, I know that the last goal has just gone in. :) :)
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca68 Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:56 pm

I much enjoyed this afternoons chat box. An excellent place to spend an afternoon. Cheers
Macca68

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:49 pm

Cheers macca - was nice to see the place so busy and a lot of new faces - delighted its proving so popular .

Remind trotters to open it next week if its not open by 30 minutes before game as I'm away .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next