The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Where do you sit at Villa Park?

+21
Queneau
Roncrete
bazzah
prmort
Thinman
holtehero
Villa_Dan
Tomy-Flemba
Morgan Villa
Andy_Villa
AVFClee
Leighton
VillaBill
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
sligolion
heystally!
Olofsbeard
VillaDrew
Chicago Villan
Trotters
Ron Dalian
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Where do you regularly sit at Villa Park?

Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 11 ]
Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 12 ]
Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 9 ]
Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 8 ]
Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 8 ]
Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap1%Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 57

Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do you sit at Villa Park?

Post by heystally! Wed May 14, 2014 9:09 pm

Holte Ender oooooonnnnn the ground!!!

(Lower Holte)
heystally!

Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 2 0_star10

http://aviewfromtheholteend.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do you sit at Villa Park?

Post by heystally! Wed May 14, 2014 9:11 pm

Olofsbeard wrote:Lower North, which I beleive should be safe standing! No one sits down anyway.

Incidentally, I emailed the club about safe standing, pushing for it and also in the away end (they don't sit down, so we could improve our image and get other clubs' fans to experience it, increasing the exposure).

Lee Preece actually called me to chat through their plans and progress. Top lad.
heystally!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 9:12 pm

What progress has been made?

Back to top Go down

Post by sligolion Wed May 14, 2014 9:21 pm

5 rows behind the home dugout great view and great friends all round .
sligolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathal Coughlan's Dog Wed May 14, 2014 9:24 pm

Upper Trinity towards the Holte.
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
Cathal Coughlan's Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaBill Wed May 14, 2014 10:48 pm

Upper Holte K3 , I will ask for my seat to be turned around if lambert is still in charge next year  :arrow:
VillaBill
VillaBill

Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 10:59 pm

sligolion wrote:5 rows behind the home dugout   great view and great friends all round .

Welcome Sligolion, lovely part of the world!

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighton Wed May 14, 2014 11:03 pm

North Upper. At the point of the V.
Leighton
Leighton

Back to top Go down

Post by AVFClee Wed May 14, 2014 11:17 pm

Lower Holte these days, used to sit all over i go to about 10/12 home games a season on average nowaday, but once you have been in the Holte end you don't want to leave as thats where the singing and fun is all the other parts now of the ground seem too boring lol, great to see so many Villans from all over the place, if you talk Villa and luv Villa thats all that matters to me not how many games you get to see, we are all Villans, i'm lucky to live within 15 minutes or so of the ground in my car,
AVFClee
AVFClee

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy_Villa Wed May 14, 2014 11:22 pm

Was in the upper Holte when I lived in Brum. Have only been able to get back to one game since I moves to Devon, mainly due to finance & health problems.

When Im back fully fit, will try & make regular trips back "home".
Andy_Villa
Andy_Villa

Back to top Go down

Post by sligolion Wed May 14, 2014 11:45 pm

Farrell_10 wrote:
sligolion wrote:5 rows behind the home dugout   great view and great friends all round .

thanks Farrell indeed it is.fair few Villa fans here.Think I'm the only regular at VP from here though.Cost prob an issue but air fares so cheap so no probs.
sligolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 12:47 am

sligolion wrote:
Farrell_10 wrote:

thanks Farrell indeed it is.fair few Villa fans here.Think I'm the only regular at VP from here though.Cost prob an issue but air fares so cheap so no probs.

Any time I fly over the plane is packed with villa fans! Any town you go to in Ireland has a good percentage of villa fans, not sure about the under 18 age bracket though...

Back to top Go down

Post by heystally! Thu May 15, 2014 7:42 am

Fergal wrote:What progress has been made?

Very little. Too much controversy, especially given 25th anniversary of Hillsborough.

But apparently more than half the clubs are interested, so they're gonna keep pushing for it, conducting surveys. He said one of the fans had tried to conduct a massive survey to help the club, so hopefully if we continue to do so we'll have enough evidence to get it moving.
heystally!

Back to top Go down

Post by sligolion Thu May 15, 2014 7:50 am

Farrell_10 wrote:
sligolion wrote:
Farrell_10 wrote:

Any time I fly over the plane is packed with villa fans! Any town you go to in Ireland has a good percentage of villa fans, not sure about the under 18 age bracket though...

true there are a fair few travel most of them are casuals...there are only about 8 of us that are season ticket holders though.Proper fans and the youner ones all have their kids itted out in the claret and blue keeping the heritage going.
sligolion

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Villa Thu May 15, 2014 8:13 am

Lower holte, unless i take my lad to one of the £1 games then its the north stand. I dont like sitting in the north stand if i am honest.
Morgan Villa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomy-Flemba Thu May 15, 2014 8:15 am

Holte End Upper. Always have when I've owned a season ticket although I've sat in all the stands in the ground at some point or another.
Tomy-Flemba
Tomy-Flemba

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu May 15, 2014 8:39 am

Lower Holte, L4. Refuse to move my season ticket seat, moved it once 12 years ago due to peer pressure and had the same seat stubbornly since then!
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by holtehero Thu May 15, 2014 8:42 am

Holte Upper or Lower

Not been since Mcleish was appointed and didn't see any reason to return under Lambert due to the round trip distance

Miss going though and will definitely be back when the takeover happens
holtehero

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinman Thu May 15, 2014 10:57 am

Funnily enough I've just had a call from the ticket office wanting to know if I was renewing my two season tickets. They seemed quite anxious about it. Told them it all depends on whether Lambert remains or not. They confirmed that according to their knowledge he is current in the States with Lerner.

Towards the end of the long fruitless call, they asked if I was happy with my seats. I said no, after 10 home league defeats they are facing the wrong way - polite tittering ensued.
Thinman
Thinman

Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 11:01 am

^^^

Snigger.

Back to top Go down

Post by prmort Thu May 15, 2014 11:04 am

Upper Holte, but I have been all over the place over the years.
Just lately, I have taken to finding a dark quiet corner at the back of the stand  and rocking myself gently backwards and forwards until it’s all over.

Last edited by prmort on Thu May 15, 2014 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
prmort

Back to top Go down

Post by bazzah Thu May 15, 2014 11:08 am

I live in Manchester - family life etc. means that I don't get to watch the boys in the flesh much these days, although I do go to the odd north west away day. Still eat, sleep, live and breath everything AVFC  Very Happy 
bazzah

Back to top Go down

Post by Roncrete Thu May 15, 2014 8:55 pm

Upper Holte for me.
Roncrete
Roncrete

Back to top Go down

Post by Queneau Thu May 15, 2014 8:56 pm

Trinity for me, close to the Holte End.
Queneau
Queneau

Back to top Go down

Post by WendyOz Tue May 20, 2014 6:12 am

Obviously living where I do I can't get to VP. In 2006 I got to watch the Spuds game from the director's box, thanks to Deadly. from 1969 to September 77 I helped run the bar in the Witton Lane Stand (far left, looking from Trinity Road stand). Does anyone remember me?
WendyOz
WendyOz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next