The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Villa v Inter

Go down

Villa v Inter Empty Villa v Inter

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:41 pm

Another full villa game courtesy of Villa Boy on youtube. This is right up there for me as one of the great villa moments I can remember. I probably prefer the Atheltico game from 1998 as I was older and more knowledgeable of villa and the game more generally.

What are your memories of the game?

Back to top Go down

Villa v Inter Empty Re: Villa v Inter

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:09 pm

That was a great night, me and an old pal from school went and had way too much to drink in the Aston Tavern afterwards then realised one of us was supposed to drive us home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:24 pm

What a team, what an atmosphere. If you think about 1975-2002, apart from the relegation season there was: a league championship, a European Cup, four League cups, two runner's up spots, several top six finishes a few top four finishes, regular European football and top players.

Since then the MON years are the closest we've come to fulfilling that kind of potential.

I know there were bad season among a that, but the pots and pans won and nights like that captured in that video were a much more regular occurrence than they have been since 2000.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:50 pm

You can accept the bad if there is a prospect of some good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 8:17 am

That and the Tranmere game rate as my top, top games. I was hoarse for days afterwards.

Oh, the good old days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down