The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Pre-Match/Match Thread: QPR v Aston Villa - Friday 26/10/2018

+8
VillaBill
Army villain
deadbuzzardalive
VTID85
Fpuppys
Saunders82
FoxyAV
achilles
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pre-Match/Match Thread: QPR v Aston Villa - Friday 26/10/2018 - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre-Match/Match Thread: QPR v Aston Villa - Friday 26/10/2018

Post by FoxyAV Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:47 pm

Army villain wrote:The only problem is our supporters will they give the manager time to get the team back to winning. I can see a difference in the team, pity about the defence, let's see what we can do on Friday night. UTV

A lot of people gave Bruce a lot more time than he should have had so yes, I'd say so. The improvements are obvious and it's surely clear to everyone that we've been hobbled by some very odd transfer and loan decisions. And then on top of that Bruce used the first eight or nine matches to try to work out the team he should have been working out through the summer. And yes, I know we lost (and knew we would lose) one defender, one winger, one goalie and one striker and were potentially going to lose Grealish and have no money to replace them but we have cover and it wouldn't have been too hard to stick with the players we ended last season playing. I'm happy with what I've seen so far.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Pre-Match/Match Thread: QPR v Aston Villa - Friday 26/10/2018 - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2