The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Match Thread - Villa v Seffield Wednesday

+4
deadbuzzardalive
Army villain
VTID85
big ming
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Match Thread - Villa v Seffield Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: Match Thread - Villa v Seffield Wednesday

Post by big ming Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:36 pm

GET TERRY BACK AS PLAYER COACH.
big ming

Match Thread - Villa v Seffield Wednesday - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Match Thread - Villa v Seffield Wednesday - Page 2 Empty Re: Match Thread - Villa v Seffield Wednesday

Post by deadbuzzardalive Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:41 pm

Full BBC WM, interview.

deadbuzzardalive

Match Thread - Villa v Seffield Wednesday - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:53 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:STEVE BRUCE: "I will stay with it, I'm never going to walk away from a payoff. Given time they'll be forced to get rid of me, I'm convinced of that."
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:06 pm

In both interviews I've heard, he's said that after our goal we had good twenty or twenty-five minutes, try five minutes... And it says something that it took a wonder goal to give us any kind of impetus, speaks to the idea that Bruce just can't motivate the players, that's why he likes signing 'real men', because he needs others to do his job, see Snodgrass and Terry last year.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:11 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:In both interviews I've heard, he's said that after our goal we had good twenty or twenty-five minutes, try five minutes... And it says something that it took a wonder goal to give us any kind of impetus, speaks to the idea that Bruce just can't motivate the players, that's why he likes signing 'real men', because he needs others to do his job, see Snodgrass and Terry last year.

He also says "they had 5 at the back and put 4 across midfield" in both interviews I've heard, like the problem was how defensively Wednesday were set up rather than how poorly he set(s) us up (game after game).

To steal a comment from Facebook (not mine), it's time to lance the boil.
VTID85

Match Thread - Villa v Seffield Wednesday - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:27 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:STEVE BRUCE: "I will stay with it, I'm never going to walk away from a challenge. Given time we'll have a very decent team, I'm convinced of that."
Steve you fucking nimrod, we have a decent team now. It's you that's the problem you fat fucking geordie fuckwit. If your head wasn't full of monkey spunk you'd already know that.
Utter, utter c.unt.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Match Thread - Villa v Seffield Wednesday - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Saunders82 Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:20 pm

I can't even comment. Match Thread - Villa v Seffield Wednesday - Page 2 4025243045 Match Thread - Villa v Seffield Wednesday - Page 2 1401410211
Saunders82
Saunders82

Match Thread - Villa v Seffield Wednesday - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:38 am

VTID85 wrote:
deadbuzzardalive wrote:In both interviews I've heard, he's said that after our goal we had good twenty or twenty-five minutes, try five minutes... And it says something that it took a wonder goal to give us any kind of impetus, speaks to the idea that Bruce just can't motivate the players, that's why he likes signing 'real men', because he needs others to do his job, see Snodgrass and Terry last year.

He also says "they had 5 at the back and put 4 across midfield" in both interviews I've heard, like the problem was how defensively Wednesday were set up rather than how poorly he set(s) us up (game after game).

To steal a comment from Facebook (not mine), it's time to lance the boil.

Isn't it strange how their defensive set up seem to create the better goal scoring opportunities?

#Bruceout
DelboyVilla

Match Thread - Villa v Seffield Wednesday - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by big ming Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:42 am

Nice of us to roll out the red carpet for Wee Barry Bannan, who completely ran the show. I expect we were too busy trying to keep Forestieri quiet.
Grealish, meanwhile, given no time or space. Almost as if Sheffield Wednesday had a plan.
big ming

Match Thread - Villa v Seffield Wednesday - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:51 am

big ming wrote:Nice of us to roll out the red carpet for Wee Barry Bannan, who completely ran the show. I expect we were too busy trying to keep Forestieri quiet.
Grealish, meanwhile, given no time or space. Almost as if Sheffield Wednesday had a plan.

What joke of a team needs a plan?

We have BruceBall!!!
DelboyVilla

Match Thread - Villa v Seffield Wednesday - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2