The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Millwall Vs Aston Villa Match Thread

+5
Saunders82
Dazzle
deadbuzzardalive
The Utterer
AstonThriller
9 posters

Go down

Millwall Vs Aston Villa Match Thread Empty Millwall Vs Aston Villa Match Thread

Post by AstonThriller Fri May 04, 2018 11:05 am

Bruce probably plays a bunch of kids I guess. I think this weekend is likely to be about "what could have been" rather than the result from this game tbh. Seeing Warnock and that average team celebrate is gonna be painful. And the sad thing is we only have ourselves to blame.

Just want this game over with and then let the sleepless nights and untold amount of nerves begin.

COME ON VILLA!! Scarf Waving
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

Millwall Vs Aston Villa Match Thread 5_star11

Back to top Go down

Millwall Vs Aston Villa Match Thread Empty Re: Millwall Vs Aston Villa Match Thread

Post by The Utterer Fri May 04, 2018 11:31 am

Yes a prelude to what to expect next season if we don't go up most likely. As it's a dead rubber it will actually be interesting to see how they cope against a decent team with a lot to play for.
The Utterer
The Utterer

Millwall Vs Aston Villa Match Thread 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Millwall Vs Aston Villa Match Thread Empty Re: Millwall Vs Aston Villa Match Thread

Post by deadbuzzardalive Fri May 04, 2018 11:34 am

I would have liked for us to have used this game to give Hepburn-Murphy a go, he's been mesmerizing for the u23s, but they've got a couple of finals coming up, so not sure if we'll see many if any of the youngsters.

I'd probably rest as many of our important players as possible tomorrow, not so much in to give them a rest, but just to avoid any injuries before the play-offs.

deadbuzzardalive

Millwall Vs Aston Villa Match Thread 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzle Fri May 04, 2018 12:09 pm

I don’t want to see any of what we consider our strongest 11 on the field, save them all from any potential injury and keep them fit for the playoffs. To risk any when our place is assured would be madness.
Dazzle
Dazzle

Millwall Vs Aston Villa Match Thread 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Saunders82 Fri May 04, 2018 7:16 pm

AstonThriller wrote:Bruce probably plays a bunch of kids I guess. I think this weekend is likely to be about "what could have been" rather than the result from this game tbh. Seeing Warnock and that average team celebrate is gonna be painful. And the sad thing is we only have ourselves to blame.

Just want this game over with and then let the sleepless nights and untold amount of nerves begin.

COME ON VILLA!!  Scarf Waving

Too true, we had our chances and were found wanting, we just have to hope that the Villa that that wupped the Wolves turn up in the playoffs, and not the one who got thumped by QPR. I am confident that if we do manage to get into the prem then Dr Tone & co will make sure we prosper, whereas I think Cardiff will struggle. UTV Millwall Vs Aston Villa Match Thread 4025243045
Saunders82
Saunders82

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Fri May 04, 2018 11:31 pm

U23s won the Premier League Cup tonight, Hepburn-Murphy, O'Hare, Doyle-Hayes and Green all played, so obviously none will be involved tomorrow.

Perhaps of greater interest to our bigger picture will be what's going on with Derby, Middlesrbrough, Preston, Cardiff and Fulham, mind hopefully we can get a positive result and go into the play-offs on a high.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Sat May 05, 2018 5:20 pm

Nothing to play for, for either team and no point in risking injuries to any of our first team. I think Bruce is on compassionate leave as his mother passed away yesterday (It's been a tough time for him lately) so Calderwood possibly in charge for the battle of the lions.
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Sun May 06, 2018 1:39 pm

So many having a meltdown because of Fulham losing to birmingham, I'm not sure why, Cardiff should have beaten us about 10-0 at their ground, and we only beat them at Villa Park thanks to a wonder goal and a man of match performance from Johnstone.

Who ever we play in the play-offs it's going to be tough.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Sun May 06, 2018 2:34 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:So many having a meltdown because of Fulham losing to birmingham, I'm not sure why, Cardiff should have beaten us about 10-0 at their ground, and we only beat them at Villa Park thanks to a wonder goal and a man of match performance from Johnstone.

Many Villa fans are cowards by nature. And now I see a few tools slagging off Adomah as well like he isn't our top scorer!!!..smh just idiots.

Glad this is over and now it's up to Bruce. Either get us promoted or get out, it's as simple as that.
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

Millwall Vs Aston Villa Match Thread 5_star11

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Sun May 06, 2018 2:37 pm

Shite day for football. Neil Rottenbollock heading to the PL, blue scum remain in the championship and sadly Burton couldn't pull off a great escape.

Our result wouldn't've mattered any which way. Don't think this lovely "momentum" thing would matter one iota going into the playoffs. Bring 'em on, let's fucking have it.
VTID85

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Mon May 07, 2018 9:00 am

AstonThriller wrote:
deadbuzzardalive wrote:So many having a meltdown because of Fulham losing to birmingham, I'm not sure why, Cardiff should have beaten us about 10-0 at their ground, and we only beat them at Villa Park thanks to a wonder goal and a man of match performance from Johnstone.

Many Villa fans are cowards by nature. And now I see a few tools slagging off Adomah as well like he isn't our top scorer!!!..smh just idiots.

Glad this is over and now it's up to Bruce. Either get us promoted or get out, it's as simple as that.

Some were doing the same when Middlesbrough scored in injury time, meaning we play them instead of Derby in the semis, it's underestimating Derby on the one hand and over-hyping MIddlesbrough on the other, was the same with Cardiff and Fulham, we've just got to concentrate on our own game.

As for Bruce, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he left by mutual consent and took a bit of a break whatever happens, after all he's been through in his personal life.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Mon May 07, 2018 11:28 am

I was working at the Derby ground yesterday and have to say Derby look bang in form right now so no bad thing we missed them. Hopefully we find a way past Boro whilst Derby & Fulham burn themselves out over two tough games.

The Utterer
The Utterer

Millwall Vs Aston Villa Match Thread 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Tue May 08, 2018 9:28 am

AstonThriller wrote:Many Villa fans are cowards by nature.

What a ridiculous thing to say.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Tue May 08, 2018 1:51 pm

FoxyAV wrote:
AstonThriller wrote:Many Villa fans are cowards by nature.

What a ridiculous thing to say.

Yep, not sure if that comment was alcohol fuelled in which case it gets a pass. Otherwise it's a load of bollocks.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Millwall Vs Aston Villa Match Thread 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down