The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Top 6 finishing positions prediction thread.

+3
Army villain
FoxyAV
De Kuip
7 posters

Go down

Top 6 finishing positions prediction thread. Empty Top 6 finishing positions prediction thread.

Post by De Kuip Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:55 am

Okay, thought I'd start this and the rules are that people have up to (but not after or during) the Cardiff game on the 10th April to predict what they think the top six teams will be at the end of the season IN ORDER.
I'm going for:
Wolves
Fulham
Cardiff
Villa
Boro
Millwall

Go on then, what do you guys think?

Remember, all predictions must be in before kick off on the 10th.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Top 6 finishing positions prediction thread. 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Top 6 finishing positions prediction thread. Empty Re: Top 6 finishing positions prediction thread.

Post by FoxyAV Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:58 pm

That's what I was thinking anyway! Ok, just to annoy everyone else:

Wolves
Cardiff
Fulham
Villa
Millwall
Derby
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Top 6 finishing positions prediction thread. 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Top 6 finishing positions prediction thread. Empty Re: Top 6 finishing positions prediction thread.

Post by Army villain Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:13 pm

Wolves
Fulham
Cardiff
Villa
Derby
Millwall
Army villain
Army villain

Top 6 finishing positions prediction thread. 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:20 pm

Same as De KuipKuip

Wolves
Fulham
Cardiff
Villa
Boro
Millwall
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:12 pm

On current form i think we'll slip out.. thats 4 points from 5 of the easiest fixtures you're likely to get in the Championship mainly against mid table sides with zero to play for so lord knows how we are expecting to now pick up wins from Cardiff, Derby, Millwall etc? I see three defeats or maybe 1 point there on current form. So that means must wins against Ipswich and Leeds?

Wolves
Fulham
Cardiff
Derby
Boro
Millwall

Is what i fear now unless we sort ourselves out fast.
The Utterer
The Utterer

Top 6 finishing positions prediction thread. 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:19 am

Just imagine if Millwall are a point or 2 behind us come the last day. They need to win, we need to avoid defeat to get the last play off place...
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzle Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:57 am

Fortunately Millwalls remaining fixtures are all against teams with something to play for, so I am not expecting them to get 5 more wins, I’d say they’ll do well to get 8 from the last available 15pts taking them to a total of around 73. Boro I see getting upto 11 from their remaining fixtures to give them a total of 77. Derby I think will get upto 9pts from remaining fixtures to give them a total of 77. I think Villa will get 5-6pts giving us a total of 79. Cardiff and Fulham will switch places giving a top 6 of;

Wolves
Fulham
Cardiff
Villa
Derby
Boro

As things stand you wouldn’t put too much of your hard earned money on Villa beating anyone on current form. Playoffs do tend to throw form out of the window, though, and so there is obviously still hope.
I’m not desperate to get back to the premier league for the competition or the “limelight”, I think we’re simply desperate for the return because of the financial situation. Even if we go up for the single season and come back down we’ll be on a far healthier financial footing than we are now. Fail to get promoted this year and we’ll be here for quite some time, and not as one of the favourites.
Dazzle
Dazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:50 am

Just giving this thread a bump - surprised looking at the guesses that only foxy has Cardiff above Fulham, but there's also quite a few gone for derby who are slipping a bit of late.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Top 6 finishing positions prediction thread. 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:32 pm

De Kuip wrote:Just giving this thread a bump - surprised looking at the guesses that only foxy has Cardiff above Fulham, but there's also quite a few gone for derby who are slipping a bit of late.

Yes, but I also have Derby instead of Boro! Still, I was right about Wolves.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down