The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Match Thread: Sheffield Wednesday v The Walking Wounded

+7
Villa_Dan
AstonThriller
deadbuzzardalive
Wookster
Saunders82
De Kuip
achilles
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Match Thread: Sheffield Wednesday v The Walking Wounded - Page 3 Empty Re: Match Thread: Sheffield Wednesday v The Walking Wounded

Post by deadbuzzardalive Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:30 pm

Wednesday fans still going on about how the referee should be investigated, because he only gave one foul against us.

If we didn't commit the fouls there's he can't give them, he might have missed one or two but that's just human error and goes both ways, and all the other decisions they're moaning about he got right as far as I can see, Terry's tackle was an excellent one, and the Snodgrass penalty is one of the most obvious decisions I've ever seen.

deadbuzzardalive

Match Thread: Sheffield Wednesday v The Walking Wounded - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Match Thread: Sheffield Wednesday v The Walking Wounded - Page 3 Empty Re: Match Thread: Sheffield Wednesday v The Walking Wounded

Post by achilles Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:09 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:Wednesday fans still going on about how the referee should be investigated, because he only gave one foul against us.

If we didn't commit the fouls there's he can't give them, he might have missed one or two but that's just human error and goes both ways, and all the other decisions they're moaning about he got right as far as I can see, Terry's tackle was an excellent one, and the Snodgrass penalty is one of the most obvious decisions I've ever seen.

In some respects that is a poor indictment of our commitment and passion as I would expect many more, obviously depends on which side of the fence you are!
achilles
achilles

Match Thread: Sheffield Wednesday v The Walking Wounded - Page 3 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:12 pm

I think it probably does say more about us during that game than it does the referee. If he was corrupt as they're suggesting, then surely he wouldn't be so obvious as to not give any fouls towards us.

I think they're seeing things that aren't there, as a coping mechanism to get over the fact that they didn't take their chances and threw away a lead in the game twice.

deadbuzzardalive

Match Thread: Sheffield Wednesday v The Walking Wounded - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3