The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The MIGHTY villa vs Brentford match thread

+11
big ming
Fpuppys
Wookster
UnclePanda
Dions_Bald_Head
deadbuzzardalive
NARLA24
Dazzle
Boldfinger
De Kuip
AstonThriller
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The MIGHTY villa vs Brentford match thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The MIGHTY villa vs Brentford match thread

Post by Dazzle Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:11 pm

Well, potato head isn't making it easy for himself is he? He needs kicking into touch asap to salvage our chances before he leaves too big a mess. He's out of his era.
Dazzle
Dazzle

The MIGHTY villa vs Brentford match thread - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

The MIGHTY villa vs Brentford match thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The MIGHTY villa vs Brentford match thread

Post by deadbuzzardalive Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:22 pm

Xia not happy...

Dr. Tony Xia‏Verified account @Dr_TonyXia
☹️

https://twitter.com/Dr_TonyXia/status/906551040706699265
deadbuzzardalive

The MIGHTY villa vs Brentford match thread - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:31 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:Xia not happy...

Dr. Tony Xia‏Verified account @Dr_TonyXia
☹️

https://twitter.com/Dr_TonyXia/status/906551040706699265

I'm optimistic that this is ominous for Bruce. He has had long enough, spent enough and not delivered enough. More time and more money won't result in the results being delivered.
Xia, if he reads any of those tweets he got in reply, will be in no doubt the fanbase wants him gone now as they don't have any faith in Bruce.
ember
ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:37 pm

Judging by the twitter melt down and the Dr tweet  The MIGHTY villa vs Brentford match thread - Page 2 1f61e  The MIGHTY villa vs Brentford match thread - Page 2 1f633  The MIGHTY villa vs Brentford match thread - Page 2 1f621 Something will happen within the week.
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:08 pm

It's not like he bigs up Bruce at the best of times.

We'll see... I doubt that anything - or lack of anything - could surprise me anymore.
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:14 pm

Trouble is, he's expressed his disappointment after games on several occasions previously and it's had no consequence on Bruce's future, and probably won't this time.
deadbuzzardalive

The MIGHTY villa vs Brentford match thread - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzle Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:18 pm

My hope is that we are sensible enough to have a new manager ready to go straight away upon getting rid of Bruce.
Dazzle
Dazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:34 pm

This waiting round for the performance to improve is just using up games for the new manager to set the team up to win rather than this playing for a draw rubbish we are watching now!
DelboyVilla

The MIGHTY villa vs Brentford match thread - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:36 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:Trouble is, he's expressed his disappointment after games on several occasions previously and it's had no consequence on Bruce's future, and probably won't this time.

I think it's pretty obvious that Round and Wyness are the ones who have been keeping potato head in the job, not Xia. It's just sad really because I warned a person very close to the board that we would be wasting our time sticking with Bruce for this season as the man has no philosophy and is constantly outwitted tactically. But the board were adamant that "continuity" was the answer and look where's it's got us?

The question is, do they have the feelers out? Do they know who they'd turn to once they get rid of Bruce? If they do then things could start moving quite quickly. If they don't then expect to see Bruce in the dugout against Boro.
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

The MIGHTY villa vs Brentford match thread - Page 2 5_star11

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:10 pm

I think it's well documented that Chinese people have a hunger to succeed and failure is seen as showing weakness, RDM is a good example of why I think the Doc will let him go, played 12...W1...D7...L4 and Brucie is no better and has had close to a full season to get this team winning games, I also suspect that the squad are just not playing for him and we all know why.
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:27 am

Dazzle wrote:My hope is that we are sensible enough to have a new manager ready to go straight away upon getting rid of Bruce.

Unfortunately this is the Villa we are talking about here, 'prepared' we are not! The MIGHTY villa vs Brentford match thread - Page 2 1558371468
achilles
achilles

The MIGHTY villa vs Brentford match thread - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by avfc forever Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:57 pm

Disappointed with the performance I thought we would win this one we really need to turn up soon and start performing.
avfc forever
avfc forever

The MIGHTY villa vs Brentford match thread - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2