The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

RHM Signs!

+4
deadbuzzardalive
Peter
NARLA24
Gordonsleftboot
8 posters

Go down

RHM Signs! Empty RHM Signs!

Post by Gordonsleftboot Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:00 pm

Thank goodness, I think this lad is going to be special! Dancing Banana Dancing Banana
Gordonsleftboot
Gordonsleftboot

RHM Signs! 0_star10

Back to top Go down

RHM Signs! Empty Re: RHM Signs!

Post by NARLA24 Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:05 pm

3 year deal. Good news . Now play the fucker for McGrath sake!!!
NARLA24
NARLA24

RHM Signs! 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:09 pm

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2017/02/03/new-deal-for-rushian

Aston Villa is delighted to announce that Rushian Hepburn-Murphy has signed a new contract with the club.

The young striker has put pen to paper on a three-and-a-half-year deal.

On the club’s books since he was nine years old, Hepburn-Murphy made his first team debut in March 2015 at just 16 years of age.

The 18-year-old has made two appearances in the Championship this term, coming off the bench against Newcastle United and against Cardiff City.

Manager, Steve Bruce said: “We’re delighted to see Rushian sign this new deal.

“Rushian is highly thought of at this football club and I believe he has a bright future in the game.

“He needs to get his head down now, work hard in training – and the opportunities will come.

“Andre Green has been given a chance over the past few weeks and I believe in Rushian’s qualities too. He can be an important player for us.”
Football News
deadbuzzardalive

RHM Signs! 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:16 pm

I'm really glad he's signed but I still don't understand why he hasn't featured more this season when goals have been in short supply and Gabby was brought in.
The suggestion that he should only get game time if he further commits to the club is ridiculous IMO. Are we saying that only players with more than 1 year left on their contract should play?
Hourihane and Lansbury were benefiting their respective clubs despite contracts running out in Summer.
Anyway lots of fans seemed to support the club's stance so who am to rant.
Can't wait to see him play more now when he's back from injury

Last edited by Peter on Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : He has featured but only briefly)
Peter

RHM Signs! 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:39 pm

Agbonlahor out for the rest of the season, so that's four strikers we've lost now. An even bigger opportunity for Hepburn-Murphy and Davis, to get some minutes and show what they can do. Hopefully they can have similar impact to Andre Green, who perhaps has been our best player in recent games.
deadbuzzardalive

RHM Signs! 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:33 pm

Gabby out for rest of season is brilliant news. We now have 3 excellent strikers and that's plenty especially as I think our new midfield has goals in them.
De Kuip
De Kuip

RHM Signs! 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:02 pm

I'm pleased he's signed but I'd really like to know why it took him sacking his agent and getting a new one for it to happen...
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

RHM Signs! 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:08 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:I'm pleased he's signed but I'd really like to know why it took him sacking his agent and getting a new one for it to happen...

Possibly waiting to see if anyone came sniffing during the window. Now it's closed, no-one has come knocking, the soft twat that was keeping him out of the team has had his leg fall off, it makes sense to sign.
VTID85

RHM Signs! 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:21 pm

But if that's the case why sack his agent?

Maybe he was lying to his client and no other clubs were genuinely sniffing around?
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

RHM Signs! 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:41 pm

That would be my thought Dan. His agent has given it the big one telling him they'll hold villa to ransom while he tries to secure a better deal only to find out that other clubs won't pay stupid money for a kid that has achieved the sum total of 2/3rds of 1/5th of fuck all. On top of that RHM will have seen his social media profile burning to the ground and now the expectation on him is massive... after all this carry on, I'm expecting to see the next Lionel Messi in action.

He was poorly advised so sacking his agent was the correct course of action.

Now maybe Grealish will take note....
Trotters
Trotters

RHM Signs! 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down