The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation

+53
andrew24561
George
Justice league
VTID85
Con
Nath11
gaffer85
banneruk
HarryAVFC
shanghaivilla
Gordonsleftboot
Cha Ching
CoE82
deadbuzzardalive
avfcjay
Jae1411
1Elliot
avfc85
DaveAV1
Leafs1201
dbireland
Thinman
Villa Ranger
Armchair expert
nickf21
Heisenberg
gdav
Andyh
danclare82
villajk
FoxyAV
Synopsis
Dions_Bald_Head
Wriggle
NARLA24
AstonThriller
Boldfinger
Saunders82
Fpuppys
Barabass
BillytheKid
mefromhere
4BetLite
KMitch
Army villain
Villa_Dan
The Utterer
Peter
smetro
De Kuip
Trotters
avfc forever
DelboyVilla
57 posters

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 Summer Transfer Speculation

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:39 pm

jimbop wrote:
Villa_Dan wrote:Some Villa fans genuinely worry me

this bloke is a fraud, that's not his name! its Paul Joppe Robson

Would be nice if you either pm'ed me or shut up.

Back to top Go down

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 Summer Transfer Speculation

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:41 pm

Joppe84 wrote:
jimbop wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:
jimbop wrote:
The Utterer wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:I'm not sure about De Laet. Seriously hope his defending is better than I fear

Sure he'll be fine Joppe, RDM would have i'm sure done his research and must think he will suit his system whereas maybe Ranieiri is more defensive minded and he didn't suit theirs. We'll find out soon enough Very Happy

lol your biting matey

You are literally too stupid to bother with.

no insults have came from me Sir Joppe, too stupid?? pot, kettle etc etc

Hahaha. No insults are fine when idiots are spamming posts for effect. Passive aggressive girly bullshit infused with suppression techniques to get some response. If you can't handle being told off for it, then maybe you shouldn't act like a total kid.

Insults without a reason for it however is a totally different ballgame, but I'm not expecting you to understand the difference.

So next time you have a problem with my posts try using letters.

ok Karl

Back to top Go down

Post by Army villain Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:46 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:Some Villa fans genuinely worry me

Pretending to be a villa fan Scarf Waving
Army villain
Army villain

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by KMitch Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:55 pm

What do you know? We sign a new player and Joppe thinks he is shit. Can we get him some Zanax? Seriously, dude, you need to chill out and enjoy the ride.
KMitch
KMitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:57 pm

KMitch wrote:What do you know?  We sign a new player and Joppe thinks he is shit. Can we get him some Zanax?  Seriously, dude, you need to chill out and enjoy the ride.

its not just me then 2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 2 3769219917

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:09 pm

Joppe84 wrote:I'm honestly more excited about possible outgoings  than incomings the next week

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 2 Joppe11
4BetLite
4BetLite

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:20 pm

Jesus Wept !

was told by RL the squad was good enough before takeover. Now it's close to good enough with one more week's work! https://t.co/baq8cLP6xG

— Dr. Tony Xia (@Dr_TonyXia) August 23, 2016
smetro
smetro

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by KMitch Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:30 pm

smetro wrote:Jesus Wept !

was told by RL the squad was good enough before takeover. Now it's close to good enough with one more week's work! https://t.co/baq8cLP6xG

— Dr. Tony Xia (@Dr_TonyXia) August 23, 2016

We would probably be in another relegation fight this season, if Randy was still at the helm. All praise the great Tony!!!
KMitch
KMitch

Back to top Go down

Post by mefromhere Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:35 pm

The squad was good enough ... All it's needed is a new keeper, new back 4, new holding 2, and 2 new strikers ... And a few more still to come!

mefromhere
mefromhere

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:36 pm

De Laet i'm happy with he gets forward and the Leicester fans reading around claim he never let them down when played plus he is young, we don't need big names signed for the Championship we need to build a squad and team that play together for each other, few more signings and i think we will start going on them promotion winning runs soon once the team gels!
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:38 pm

KMitch wrote:What do you know?  We sign a new player and Joppe thinks he is shit. Can we get him some Zanax?  Seriously, dude, you need to chill out and enjoy the ride.

I haven't said I think he's shit have I? If I have I didn't mean to. I simply prefer my fullbacks to be good at defending first, anything else second. And my impressions from my friends and what I read from other fans is that Ritchie De Laet is good going forward with good pace, but suspect in defending. Anyway, we'll see how this works out. Considering we're used to Hutton and Bacuna anyone will look like the love child of Cafu and Gary Neville.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:40 pm

4BetLite wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:I'm honestly more excited about possible outgoings  than incomings the next week

oh cmon. Tell me a headline on deadline day of "Sunderland performing Lescott, Richards, Gabby triple swoop" wouldn't give you a far bigger hard on than any signing ever would. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Barabass Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:56 pm

I'm impressed with the signing of De Laet. He was good enough in his position to get promoted last season so he should be able to perform at the same level for us this time round.

I'm looking forward to deadline day to see who our new no. 9 is going to be. If the press are to be believed and it is Hernandez then we will complete the deal by Friday. If not then I have no idea who it will be.
Barabass
Barabass

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:10 pm

Joppe84 wrote:
4BetLite wrote:

oh cmon. Tell me a headline on deadline day of "Sunderland performing Lescott, Richards, Gabby triple swoop" wouldn't give you a far bigger hard on than any signing ever would. Very Happy

As long as they are never played again for us, they are gone in my mind. So focus is on the current team and who might come in like Jackson Martinez (oooops, that's supposed to be secret).

I really couldn't give a flying fvck about these lowlifes and I'm focusing on the positivity surrounding the club right now. If we start losing, ill get all Norwegian on their asses though.
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:31 pm

Come on guys let's share some forum love around. I honestly never got from joppes post that he thought RDL was shit and is a fair point to raise if some people have said he's better going forward than defending.  We'll have to see for ourselves - our manager our system our ethos might show a totally different player.  I for one am pleased by his signing if only that we might actually get some service to big G in the middle.
I know Joppe has a different opinion to most but that's his perogative and although he had a go back i'd like to think we can move on. Challenge the post not the poster - if you disagree put your alternative view across or block the person if they wind you up. Let's keep away from multiple people having a go one one poster - I know this forum is better than that.  It's my favourite virtual pub  2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 2 1f600
De Kuip
De Kuip

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:41 pm

De Kuip wrote:Come on guys let's share some forum love around. I honestly never got from joppes post that he thought RDL was shit and is a fair point to raise if some people have said he's better going forward than defending.  We'll have to see for ourselves - our manager our system our ethos might show a totally different player.  I for one am pleased by his signing if only that we might actually get some service to big G in the middle.
I know Joppe has a different opinion to most but that's his perogative and although he had a go back i'd like to think we can move on. Challenge the post not the poster - if you disagree put your alternative view across or block the person if they wind you up. Let's keep away from multiple people having a go one one poster - I know this forum is better than that.  It's my favourite virtual pub  2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 2 1f600

Just in case I come over like a knob to Joppe, I confirm its purely banter from me and I hope he knows it.

It would be boring without him.

Never forget chaps, WE ARE ALL VILLA FANS.

edit ... except alf's missus.
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:03 pm

I came on here to post something and for the life of me I can't frigging remember, Any chance of 4BetLite changing his avatar it's hypnotising.

Ah just remembered! I came on here to agree with 4BetLite 2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 2 3769219917
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:18 pm

4BetLite wrote:
De Kuip wrote:Come on guys let's share some forum love around. I honestly never got from joppes post that he thought RDL was shit and is a fair point to raise if some people have said he's better going forward than defending.  We'll have to see for ourselves - our manager our system our ethos might show a totally different player.  I for one am pleased by his signing if only that we might actually get some service to big G in the middle.

Just in case I come over like a knob to Joppe, I confirm its purely banter from me and I hope he knows it.

It would be boring without him.

Never forget chaps, WE ARE ALL VILLA FANS.

edit ... except alf's missus.

Good lad - I'll have a virtual pint of Doom Bar whilst you're up there 2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 2 3769219917
De Kuip
De Kuip

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Newly promoted Hull City have shown an interest in Aston Villa’s Micah Richards which has led to Hull making an enquiry about the availability of the 28-year-old defender, according to the Daily Mail.

As Hull City look to build on their excellent start to the Premier League season, it appears that finally, Hull City are looking to strengthen their squad with a summer acquisition.

After a disappointing season which resulted in Aston Villa’s relegation to the Championship, Micah Richards is still seemingly admired by Mike Phelan and Hull City.

Hull City’s Abel Hernandez has been linked with a move to Aston Villa and the relationship between the two clubs is amicable, which could see Micah Richards return to the Premier League as a Hull City player.

Hull City have enquired about the availability of Micah Richards and Di Matteo may be tempted to cash in on the defender particularly as Richards’ replacements have already been found in James Chester and Tommy Elphick.

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/premier-league-side-submit-enquiry-for-aston-villa-man/?

Part ex for Hernandez maybe?
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Saunders82 Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:40 pm

Yedlin having a medical at Newcastle, oh well can't win em all.
Saunders82
Saunders82

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:44 pm

Fpuppys wrote:I came on here to post something and for the life of me I can't frigging remember, Any chance of 4BetLite changing his avatar it's hypnotising.

Ah just remembered! I came on here to agree with 4BetLite 2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 2 3769219917

Hope this is better old timer 2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 2 1f600

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 2 Ninja-10
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:47 pm

BillytheKid wrote:Newly promoted Hull City have shown an interest in Aston Villa’s Micah Richards which has led to Hull making an enquiry about the availability of the 28-year-old defender, according to the Daily Mail.

As Hull City look to build on their excellent start to the Premier League season, it appears that finally, Hull City are looking to strengthen their squad with a summer acquisition.

After a disappointing season which resulted in Aston Villa’s relegation to the Championship, Micah Richards is still seemingly admired by Mike Phelan and Hull City.

Hull City’s Abel Hernandez has been linked with a move to Aston Villa and the relationship between the two clubs is amicable, which could see Micah Richards return to the Premier League as a Hull City player.

Hull City have enquired about the availability of Micah Richards and Di Matteo may be tempted to cash in on the defender particularly as Richards’ replacements have already been found in James Chester and Tommy Elphick.

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/premier-league-side-submit-enquiry-for-aston-villa-man/?

Part ex for Hernandez maybe?

I've always had a feeling both Lescott and Richards would move on deadline day personally. Wouldn't be surprised if some clubs out there desperate for reinforcements are thinking they can get them back into old shape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:52 pm

I agree totally Joppe, I am hoping there are some clubs out there as desperate as we were.
Boldfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:59 pm

4BetLite wrote:
Fpuppys wrote:I came on here to post something and for the life of me I can't frigging remember, Any chance of 4BetLite changing his avatar it's hypnotising.

Hope this is better old timer 2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 2 1f600

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 2 Ninja-10

I FUCKING LOVE YOU NOW! Maybe the hypnosis is still there, any chance you can click your fingers for me lol!
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:12 pm

Got it now, I was going to say The best quote by far from the good Doctor has to be "I was told by RL the squad was good enough before takeover. Now it's close to good enough with one more week's work!"

Hopefully that means he will sue Randy for misguiding information and we can proceed and buy Ronaldo 2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 2 498107619

Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next