The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Goalkeepers

3 posters

Go down

Goalkeepers  Empty Goalkeepers

Post by Trotters Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:19 pm

Thought I'd start this so we can have a chat about Gollini, Bunn and Steer.

For me Gollini looks ok despite his massive fuck up first game out. However, I can't help but think that he has a few aspects to his game that'll hurt us: primary amongst those is his habit of palming saves back into the pathos attacking players.

He's made a few great stops though already and his kicking game (when not under too much pressure) seems good. A huge improvement on Guzan.

Bunn: I see so many comments around the internet that he's shit but I've been nothing but impressed by him. Did well for Norwich too so I'm baffled by this. Someone send me a video of his fuck-ups because I honestly can't recall any. For me he should be our number 1 at the moment.

Steer: I think he played once in a friendly that I saw and didn't do anything to overly impress. He didn't do anything to make me question him either but I see people going in about him like he should be our back up rather than 3rd choice. I just do not get why!

Going back to Gollini, how many costly balls ups that aren't really his fault (defence messing about and passing back to him instead of getting rid and the spawny goal that cannoned off him) will RDM put up with before he drops him? On the positive side we can look to De Gea and his less-than-stella first season and say maybe we give Gollini 12 months to become a star.

Trotters
Trotters

Goalkeepers  5_star13

Back to top Go down

Goalkeepers  Empty Re: Goalkeepers

Post by KMitch Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:07 am

Stick with Gollini. He has a great attitude for a young kid and bags of talent. There is a reason Juve wanted him and the fact that he turned them down because he wanted to play for us is also a testament to his character. This kid is going to be a star in a few years. Two freak goals in 3 games shouldn't be cause for alarm because this is going to be a long season. I have faith in him.
KMitch
KMitch

Goalkeepers  2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:46 pm

Gollini will be outstanding for us, a few things to work on t will come naturally with experience.

Both "the" goals were freakish and were typical of our luck of recent years, luck which will change with confidence. When it comes we will destroy this league.
4BetLite
4BetLite

Goalkeepers  3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum