The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation

+58
jeffvilla
gdale1
avfc85
big ming
Armchair expert
Barabass
nickf21
villan007
chris_jephcott
banneruk
Thinman
4BetLite
VTID85
Cha Ching
Heisenberg
mefromhere
villajk
gaffer85
UnclePanda
Dgrizzle7
Dions_Bald_Head
jvilla
DaveAV1
thegaffer6
Andyh
rosco77
Dazzle
Synopsis
Nath11
gdav
1Elliot
Peter
NARLA24
Villa Ranger
Saunders82
WendyOz
Fpuppys
avfcjay
Wriggle
smetro
Boldfinger
KMitch
VillaBill
AstonThriller
deadbuzzardalive
The Utterer
DomAVFC
Leafs1201
lukevilla
danclare82
TheVillansOfAston
FoxyAV
Trotters
avfc forever
De Kuip
Villa_Dan
BillytheKid
DelboyVilla
62 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 23 Empty Re: 2016 Summer Transfer Speculation

Post by BillytheKid Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:06 pm

I think i would suffer from continuous jizzpertations if we re-signed Benteke, the pain would be worth it though now i am going to pray to McGrath we sign Tekkers bounce
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 23 2_star10

Back to top Go down

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 23 Empty Re: 2016 Summer Transfer Speculation

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:08 pm

If we get rid of Bacuna, Gabby, Richards and Lescott this August I'm calling it the best transfer window in our history.

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:09 pm

Trotters wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:
jimbop wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:
FoxyAV wrote:Diawara has moves like Traore.

If we get a stronger central midfield I wonder if we'll see more of Traore on the wing. If he can stay fit he's going to be dynamite in the Championship.

Agree matey, what scares me is Tshibola with Diawara Jedinak and N'Doye also reported to be on our wanted list then we would have an absolute monster solid midfield and platform allowing the likes of Grealish and Adama RMac and Ayew to go do there business at the other end of the pitch, really think we are finally seeing our team being sorted our proper and results will grow as the team settles, no other Championship midfield will be stronger than ours :)

remebr tho mate, dinosaurs became extinct 2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 23 498107619

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 23 1f602 I'm sure the Scottish weather will do wonders to Lescott's fossilisation process, lovely and chilled up there for him to become extinct Wink

Klingons are hard as nails, mate. And I'm sure his car has heated seats.

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 23 1f602 True Klingons am hard as feck LOL
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:20 pm

NARLA24 wrote:
Not sure but we really should be thinking about it especially as Trotters says Liverpool still owe us money for him. What ya reckon jimbop

I hadn't really thought about it matey but I don't see why it couldn't happen, after all his best years in England were obviously with us. you never know, mind you could be a bit old tho, hes 25 now 2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 23 498107619

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:28 pm

Let's not forget though that, despite his stay at Liverpool being below what he expected, he was only ever using Villa as a stepping stone.

As much as I'd like to believe that he'd love to come back to us, I give it a 1/1000 chance.
Trotters
Trotters

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 23 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:35 pm

Trotters wrote:Let's not forget though that, despite his stay at Liverpool being below what he expected, he was only ever using Villa as a stepping stone.

As much as I'd like to believe that he'd love to come back to us, I give it a 1/1000 chance.

huh, he's coming then? that's some short odds there matey.
4BetLite
4BetLite

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 23 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:39 pm

It's nice to dream, now then i like them odd's Trotter's time to whack a fiver on him coming back and asking Dr T to sign him up 2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 23 1520050566
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Wriggle Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:53 pm

Looks like Lyden has confirmed Jedinak is coming...

Aussie site...
Wriggle
Wriggle

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 23 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:57 pm

Trotters wrote:Let's not forget though that, despite his stay at Liverpool being below what he expected, he was only ever using Villa as a stepping stone.

Considering his next step was into a pile of shit, it wouldn't be shocking if he came back for a solid foothold 2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 23 4025243045

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:58 pm

Wriggle wrote:Looks like Lyden has confirmed Jedinak is coming...

Aussie site...

that says its defo confirmed for me mate, do you think Joppey would be kind enuff to lend him his zimmer frame?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:59 pm

Joppe84 wrote:
jimbop wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:Not keen on a lot of old players tbh. Jedinak is one dinosaur and that's enough

wondered when it was your time again joppey

I generally don't understand much of what you're writing, but this makes absolutely no sense to me. Feel free to explain.

Still curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:00 pm

Joppe84 wrote:
jimbop wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:Not keen on a lot of old players tbh. Jedinak is one dinosaur and that's enough

I generally don't understand much of what you're writing, but this makes absolutely no sense to me. Feel free to explain.

another dinosaur here mate, hes 31, would you not sign him??

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-H3PYmWMurJA/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAABP9A/4MO2m7bIBFo/s0-c-k-no-ns/photo.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Wriggle Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:01 pm

jimbop wrote:

Aussie site...

that says its defo confirmed for me mate, do you think Joppey would be kind enuff to lend him his zimmer frame?

Looking at the picture of him throwing his shirt in the crowd, he's some way off needing a simmer frame! Lol

But I'm sure some will be unhappy with it somehow.

All ties in with Dr. T's comments about waiting visas...

Welcome Mile, the signing of the summer for me!
Wriggle
Wriggle

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 23 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:02 pm

jimbop wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:
jimbop wrote:

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-H3PYmWMurJA/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAABP9A/4MO2m7bIBFo/s0-c-k-no-ns/photo.jpg

Still waiting. Please explain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:03 pm

Wriggle wrote:
jimbop wrote:

Aussie site...

Looking at the picture of him throwing his shirt in the crowd, he's some way off needing a simmer frame! Lol

But I'm sure some will be unhappy with it somehow.

All ties in with Dr. T's comments about waiting visas...

Welcome Mile, the signing of the summer for me!

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 23 3769219917

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:05 pm

We always had some top experienced players when i was growing up, Houghton, Townsend, King Kev Richardson, God Stan(Staunton) and many more nothing wrong in adding proven Championship title winners and captains from other club's, it will be crucial as the season wears on to have Jedinak Elphick Chester all leaders and winning promotion players helping out the rest of our squad, when times get tough you need that been there seen it done it around the more the better to help out imo.
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:08 pm

Joppe84 wrote:
jimbop wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:
jimbop wrote:

Christ Joppe lad!! "Time again" ie time of the month.

On the blob
Riding the crimson tide
Got the painters in
Leak week!
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 23 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:08 pm

BillytheKid wrote:We always had some top experienced players when i was growing up, Houghton, Townsend, King Kev Richardson, God Stan(Staunton) and many more nothing wrong in adding proven Championship title winners and captains from other club's, it will be crucial as the season wears on to have Jedinak Elphick Chester all leaders and winning promotion players helping out the rest of our squad, when times get tough you need that been there seen it done it around the more the better to help out imo.

exactly, we will have 5 players on the pitch whom have ALL been captain in the past, I think RDM is playing a blinder, and of course you too Dr T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:12 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:
jimbop wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:
jimbop wrote:

On the blob
Riding the crimson tide
Got the painters in
Leak week!

Ah so it's another insult he's going on about. Would be nice if you stopped being such a major faggot Jim. If you got something to say to me, do it over a PM. If you intend on mentioning me in 50% of your posts with a dig at least talk to me directly.

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:16 pm

jimbop wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:We always had some top experienced players when i was growing up, Houghton, Townsend, King Kev Richardson, God Stan(Staunton) and many more nothing wrong in adding proven Championship title winners and captains from other club's, it will be crucial as the season wears on to have Jedinak Elphick Chester all leaders and winning promotion players helping out the rest of our squad, when times get tough you need that been there seen it done it around the more the better to help out imo.

exactly, we will have 5 players on the pitch whom have ALL been captain in the past, I think RDM is playing a blinder, and of course you too Dr T

That is impressive and just what the doctor ordered the state we was in from last season, playing youth in the Championship we would have been had for breakfast, i remember That Alexander for Burnley being 37/38 and being one of the best influential midfielders in the Championship for them helping them to get promoted twice also Barton for Burnley this time round, always need them battle hardened players and RDM/Dr T have defo sussed out what was lacking in our squad which is so good to see,

I think what some fellow Villans need to remember is we are building a team to win promotion back to the Premiership that is a different kettle of fish than building a team to challenge in the Premiership that is another job in itself and a process that will begin when we are promoted, but the leaps instead of steps we are taking to get a squad out there to gain promotion is great to see imo the season ahead now rings optimism rather than fearful.
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:17 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:
jimbop wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:
jimbop wrote:

On the blob
Riding the crimson tide
Got the painters in
Leak week!

pmsl. get the fockin jam rags out

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:18 pm

last years theme was Jordans, I much prefer this years theme...... CAPTAINS.
4BetLite
4BetLite

2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 23 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:19 pm

Cmon joppe matey we are all Villans Jim has just caught the Dr T bug loads of us have been infected by thats all let's embrace this exciting feeling sweeping over our club, we are all Villans lads and deserve to see our club back winning and ambitious again, GOOD TIMES 2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 23 3769219917 Scarf Waving
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:19 pm

Joppe84 wrote:
Villa_Dan wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:
jimbop wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:
jimbop wrote:

On the blob
Riding the crimson tide
Got the painters in
Leak week!

Ah so it's another insult he's going on about. Would be nice if you stopped being such a major faggot Jim. If you got something to say to me, do it over a PM. If you intend on mentioning me in 50% of your posts with a dig at least talk to me directly.

fair enuff, apologies

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:20 pm

4BetLite wrote:last years theme was Jordans, I much prefer this years theme...... CAPTAINS.

AMEN to that! 2016 Summer Transfer Speculation - Page 23 1f60d
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next