The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Ian Holloway "Twat"

4 posters

Go down

Ian Holloway "Twat" Empty Ian Holloway "Twat"

Post by Saunders82 Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:35 pm

I see Holloway is still adamant that we will finish 16th and loose on Sunday, what a dildo, now we have the BigMac ready to tuck away our chances I feel very confident. He also reckons RDM has a big job reconciling the fans with the team, what is he on about as we all know the fans were awesome last year backing the team to the hilt even with the Shite we were served by some of the team, those "some" were given what they deserved IMO. That is now history now that we are all moving in the right direction I think we will all see a fanbase that is right behind their team, we will see who is right wont we.lol!
Saunders82
Saunders82

Ian Holloway "Twat" 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Ian Holloway "Twat" Empty Re: Ian Holloway "Twat"

Post by BillytheKid Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:37 pm

Regardless of the result against Wednesday is that pillock comes out if we fail to beat Wednesday for whatever reason as is the nature of football and says ''i told you so'' i would really want to bop him one and tell him as he was landing to the ground ''Its a bloody 46 game season ya cider loving combine harvester lover''!
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Ian Holloway "Twat" 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:44 pm

Holloway needs a swift slap to the face.

With a shovel.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Ian Holloway "Twat" 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DomAVFC Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:22 pm

Saunders82 wrote:now we have the BigMac ready to tuck away our chances I feel very confident.

Imagine if we sign Bamford and Morrison too as some have been saying we might! Then we can have McScoremack, Grealish, Ayew, Bamford and Morrison on the pitch at the same time and win every game 7-5 or 8-7 or 10-9! lol! Ian Holloway "Twat" 1520050566
DomAVFC
DomAVFC

Ian Holloway "Twat" 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum