The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread.

+49
Wookster
Alf T
Dazzle
deadbuzzardalive
Fpuppys
Trotters
jeffvilla
Dions_Bald_Head
Boldfinger
big ming
4BetLite
Villa_Dan
The Utterer
Jae1411
Timeclock
De Kuip
achilles
AstonThriller
Gordonsleftboot
DelboyVilla
NARLA24
Sky
smetro
Wriggle
FoxyAV
Con
Villa Ranger
Saunders82
mefromhere
shanghaivilla
Thinman
BillytheKid
Rawlie
Synopsis
TheVillansOfAston
avfc85
KMitch
danclare82
1Elliot
CoE82
VillaSteve
Heisenberg
South London Villan
VillaBill
UnclePanda
thegaffer6
Suits
pcfbavfcoman
Mr_Spadge
53 posters

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 10 Empty Re: A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread.

Post by BillytheKid Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:35 pm

DelboyVilla wrote:
BillytheKid wrote:
Villa_Dan wrote:On my phone so can't embed it but some bloke tweeted some pics of his lad with a new claret and blue prosthetic leg and Grealish retweeted it saying he wants the lad to be a mascot and walk out with him, then Tony retweeted telling them to pick a game and telling Grealish he'll have to make sure he scores!

Simple but fantastic PR

Seen this and it made my day it's what makes dreams come true for the little fella, top stuff indeed.

The lads Dad is a member on VT & great stuff from Jack and Tony. Grealish has matured a lot this summer so it seems and generally playing well, good on him!

Jack has certainly matured his attitude and game is now getting there and is progressing which can only be a good thing for us, i do believe he will become a real star for us over the next few years, i messaged him on twitter last week not to piss off when £40 million offer comes in for him and to stay here home Wink
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 10 2_star10

Back to top Go down

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 10 Empty Re: A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread.

Post by 4BetLite Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:15 pm

Don't like it when the Doc is quiet, feels like he should be telling us where he is and what he's doing A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 10 1f610
4BetLite
4BetLite

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 10 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:25 pm

4BetLite wrote:Don't like it when the Doc is quiet, feels like he should be telling us where he is and what he's doing A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 10 1f610

Well someone has to write all them zero's on the cheque's and tell any new signings they better give a shit and fight for the club or he will string them up by the ging gang ghoulies,

Tbh it does feel weird without him tweeting, i love that man!
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:51 pm

Once he disappears behind the firewall that is China, we'll probably not hear from him unless he uses Weibo.

I also think once the transfer window is shut, he'll see his job as over for the time being and get on with other RECON stuff whilst the fat man and RDM deal with the football side of things.

And what's happening with the DOF?
Trotters
Trotters

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 10 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:52 pm

4BetLite wrote:Don't like it when the Doc is quiet, feels like he should be telling us where he is and what he's doing A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 10 1f610

There is (as usual) a big argument on VT about whether the good Doctor should Tweet because some consider his comments about players etc a whole heap of trouble waiting to happen?

I say carry on Doc! Fuck the likes of Bennett who is just a little money grabbing bitch!
DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:25 pm

DelboyVilla wrote:

There is (as usual) a big argument on VT about whether the good Doctor should Tweet because some consider his comments about players etc a whole heap of trouble waiting to happen?

I say carry on Doc! Fuck the likes of Bennett who is just a little money grabbing bitch!

Steve Hollis said the Doc was a game changer, he is...... and some. People need to get used to it. I know that fans of other clubs love him and wish their owners would be closer to the fans too.
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:34 am

He has apparently liked a tweet reporting Kodija to Hull?

So is that opening things up for AH or are we interested in Kodija?
DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:43 am

The tweet was a link to an article that also links us to Kodjia. I think he'd be more likely than Hernandez, and that wouldn't bother me as he looks a very good player and playing with our better players (I know they just thrashed us) I think he'd do even better.

Mirror Article that Xia Liked
deadbuzzardalive

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 10 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:48 am

I know Tony hasn't tweeted for a few days but isn't that because he's in china which doesn't have twitter access or is that true? Some prats have said to him "stop tweeting and get the job done" but now he's been silent for a few days i guess people can see the difference now. We're totally out of the loop. I hope Tony didn't listen to them idiots.
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 10 5_star11

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:57 am

AstonThriller wrote:I know Tony hasn't tweeted for a few days but isn't that because he's in china which doesn't have twitter access or is that true? Some prats have said to him "stop tweeting and get the job done" but now he's been silent for a few days i guess people can see the difference now. We're totally out of the loop. I hope Tony didn't listen to them idiots.

Nah matey i defo read one of his last tweets saying he had to go and run Recon over in China and across Asia so thats why he has not tweeted,
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:03 am

We feel lost without his tweets? It's surprising how quickly you get used to this level of open communication? Come Big Keith you need to fill Tony's boots!
DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:18 am

He did say he's going back to China, but not sure if he's gone back just yet. I know he caught a plane the other day, but that could have been to go anywhere, as he travels an awful lot.

He's certainly still got access to twitter at the moment as he's liking tweets. My guess is that he's just busier than usual.
deadbuzzardalive

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 10 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:29 am

Trotters wrote:

Good question.

Can someone give me a summary of our backroom changes? I know Xia is the chairman, RDM is the manager and we've signed some scout from Southampton, but other than that, have there been any changes?

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:53 am

Joppe84 wrote:
Trotters wrote:

Good question.

Can someone give me a summary of our backroom changes? I know Xia is the chairman, RDM is the manager and we've signed some scout from Southampton, but other than that, have there been any changes?

Didn't Tony tweet that yet unannounced DOF was working with RDM and KW on transfers?

I just think they want to wait till after the window closes before official word?
DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:02 pm

If Dr T gets us promoted and into the Champions League i can just see now Villans carrying him above there heads and demanding a statue made of him around the ground after the years of shit we have suffered, we are so lucky to land a proper ambitious owner that matches our clubs size :)
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:11 pm

BillytheKid wrote:If Dr T gets us promoted and into the Champions League i can just see now Villans carrying him above there heads and demanding a statue made of him around the ground after the years of shit we have suffered, we are so lucky to land a proper ambitious owner that matches our clubs size :)

Upon the above happening, which it will, Birmingham should be renamed after or in honour of Dr Tony Xia................ How about Twittersville?
4BetLite
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:08 pm

Joppe84 wrote:
Trotters wrote:

Good question.

Didn't he tweet a couple of weeks back saying he will be named after Sept 1St?
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by Saunders82 Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:19 pm

Dr Tony is the bizzz, put his money where his mouth is. Dancing Banana Dancing Banana
Saunders82
Saunders82

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:32 pm

If he is busy he is signing cheques lol!
NARLA24
NARLA24

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 10 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:47 pm

Who is DR XIA?
He is the one that chuck Norris goes to if he is being bullied.
Boldfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:50 pm

Boldfinger wrote:Who is DR XIA?
He is the one that chuck Norris goes to if he is being bullied.
Kickass MOFO Dancing Banana
NARLA24
NARLA24

A hovercraft of eels...it's the Tony Xia thread. - Page 10 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:21 pm

Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by KMitch Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:47 pm

BillytheKid wrote:If Dr T gets us promoted and into the Champions League i can just see now Villans carrying him above there heads and demanding a statue made of him around the ground after the years of shit we have suffered, we are so lucky to land a proper ambitious owner that matches our clubs size :)

Well, at the very least we'll want to rename the Witton Lane Stand to honor a proper owner.
KMitch
KMitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:17 pm

Is Doug still President Emirates Airline? I can't see them being disrespectful to him while he's alive and won't do it when he's dead so I can see a stadium upgrade in the future with sponsorship naming going up in his place.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:27 pm

That's a typically honest & polite tweet from the good dr in response to the mail puff-piece comparing him with Randy.

People abused Randy's trust eh? I wonder who the main culprits were...
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next