The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Hate!

+4
Saunders82
Boldfinger
FoxyAV
4BetLite
8 posters

Go down

Hate! Empty Hate!

Post by 4BetLite Thu May 05, 2016 8:41 am

We have had players come and go, with varying levels of success or failure. Good or bad, there was always something, they might have been prospects or big signings that did or didn't work but they all had some redeeming feature.

For years I have thought back about our best players, I always had fun with dream lineups that I would love to see and was always able to include a player from our current squad. The last great player for me being Benteke.

I wouldn't include any player from the current batch even as a squad player let alone as a sub. Regardless of how bad they are and have performed though, they all have something, they have their moments, they might be hard workers, nice guys, triers, have had periods of playing well etc etc.

One player sticks in my craw though, I cannot say anything positive about him and for me it has grown into hatred and I want him gone.

I hate Leandro Bacuna.

Who is your most hated player?
4BetLite
4BetLite

Hate! 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Hate! Empty Re: Hate!

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 9:09 am

I really can't pick between N'Zogbia and Lescott. It's like trying to figure out whether you'd prefer AIDS or ballcancer.

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Thu May 05, 2016 9:57 am

I think Amavi, Ayew, Gueye and Veretout could become great players.

I don't like that Hutton is solely responsible for Shane Long scoring so many goals against us. I thoroughly dislike Richards and Lescott being selected so often but at least they try, even if they're utterly rubbish. Gabby and Bacuna can't be bothered, but I'm not sure I can hate them for it. They're both very likely to find very soon that their wage bonanzas are behind them, as is N'Zogbia. I don't like that Guzan gets so much stick, he's never been a tit or not tried, he's just lost what form he had.

What I do object to is the way the club is run, the way someone like Black can be given the manager's role, how there are always players who should be playing aren't (what happened to Kozak, for example, when we needed a striker and he was fit? Why do we have Lescott in defence with Clark when Okore is fit and plays well with Clark?) while we always without fail have players playing out of position. Midfielders at LB and RB, wingers not played and Gestede on his own up front when he scored all his goals for Blackburn with a strike partner and wingers, playing defensive football and attempting the counter-attack when we have neither the defence nor the attack (nor the midfield) for either - I can go on (and on and on and on). The PR department. The owner. Whoever trains the players. The lack of decent U21s given a chance. Making no substitutions, or making the wrong ones, or...

I can safely say I hate the way the club is run, from the owner down to the manager's tactics and player selection.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Hate! 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Thu May 05, 2016 10:13 am

i think bacuna is a twat and is just an average footballer at best who was in the right place at the right time and got spotted by a scout.
but LESCOTT is a complete wanker, he may be a villa fan he may have even tried his best (which he hasnt and he's shit) but the way he has acted towards fans of the club he supposedly supports make me hate the prick with a vengence.
Boldfinger

Hate! 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Saunders82 Thu May 05, 2016 10:36 am

N'Zogbia for me has been a complete waste of money, he should be ashamed of himself not even trying to earn his money, I will be glad to see the ack of him this summer, I wonder where and how he will end up?
Saunders82
Saunders82

Hate! 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu May 05, 2016 10:42 am

Bacuna has lived off 2 decent freekicks. I actually thought at one point that there might've been a player there but no. Can't tackle, pass, cross, or shoot. Then comes out and says he'd move back home for CL footy. What a knob. 

Lescott is just a shit player with shit judgment who says shit things. 

N'Zogbia is a thundercunt. Money pit with shit taste and shit judgement and a shit outlook on life. Just a massive shit. 

Gabby was once a favourite but has been a shit for the last 4 years and I do hate him now. 

I hated Bannan when he played for us, the fucking poison dwarf was his nickname IMO, but I've developed a begrudging respect for him this season.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Hate! 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Thu May 05, 2016 1:02 pm

Bacuna is just totally useless and a mega prick, the others mentioned above have or did have atleast something. Richards for me has by far been the biggest let down, he could and should have been the rock that held everything together.
4BetLite
4BetLite

Hate! 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by WendyOz Thu May 05, 2016 11:59 pm

Yes all of the above are totally rubbish, and god knows I despise Lescott and Richardson, but I think I hate the expression on Ayew's face (ALL the time) the most.
VTID though
WendyOz
WendyOz

Hate! 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Fri May 06, 2016 12:51 am

Ayew always looks like about to cry. Gabby always looks like he's about to sneeze.

Bacuna is knob and once he leaves I think his real knobbishness will come ou .

But for me it's Lescott. When he played against us, he'd act the pick kissing his badge in front of the fans. That made him an A-Grade arsehole. Kind of like Dwight Yorke but in reverse.

And instead of coming here and achieving something, he's continued to act the prick; on field and off. I see no redeeming features and honestly hate the bloke.
Trotters
Trotters

Hate! 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Fri May 06, 2016 6:27 am

I hate Richardson for his lack of ability but it's hard to blame the guy for being picked
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Hate! 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Fri May 06, 2016 8:18 am

Trotters wrote:But for me it's Lescott. When he played against us, he'd act the pick kissing his badge in front of the fans. That made him an A-Grade arsehole. Kind of like Dwight Yorke but in reverse.

Good point, I remember that. Lescott it is.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Hate! 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinman Fri May 06, 2016 10:00 am

Don't hate him as a person but I always groan audibly when Westwoods name is read out.
Thinman
Thinman

Hate! 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Fri May 06, 2016 1:35 pm

I like the kid. He tries, he's not a cock and he's stepped up a few levels from Crewe. He's just a squad player who has the weight of the club on his shoulders. The incompetent sugarbags behind him don't help.
Trotters
Trotters

Hate! 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down