The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Christophe Galtier?

4 posters

Go down

Christophe Galtier? Empty Christophe Galtier?

Post by Jae1411 Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:54 pm

Going by the reactions from the bookmakers over the last 2 days this could be a real possibility and thought it deserved a thread of its own.

So what do we know?

Hes been at st Etienne since 2009, previous to that he had been out of management since 2002. He was assistant at portsmouth to Alain perrin. He has 1 trophy to his name and a win percentage of 42%. That's all I can find fact wise.

Anybody got anything more?
Jae1411

Christophe Galtier? 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Christophe Galtier? Empty Re: Christophe Galtier?

Post by smetro Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:19 pm

Remi Garde has been linked in the french media to the Lennes job - so someone on VT was saying. Might explain why this guy has shifted into favourite position.
I think Tom Fox and co will get pissed of with this farting about, and offer nigel pearson the job - on the basis he saved leicester last year.....
smetro
smetro

Christophe Galtier? 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:23 pm

Don't know much about him. Don't know much about Garde either but what I've read I like the sound of, not feeling Galtier
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:27 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:Don't know much about him. Don't know much about Garde either but what I've read I like the sound of, not feeling Galtier

Not keen on either TBH - I think Galtier has the less impressive record - but was assistant manager at a uk club ....portsmouth i believe.
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:33 pm

Saw his team get outplayed by Rosenborg. Not impressed.

No thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:57 pm

Galtier now slipping back and Garde gome very short, 1/7 with Paddy Power and 1/5 with Sky Bet.

I don't know if that's significant. From the little I understand about these things, I would imagine that this is a relatively small book and so a few quite small bets can alter the odds dramatically. So Garde's odds may have shortened as a reaction to him drifting a bit today and a few quid going on. But then again I have been known to talk utter bollocks on a number of subjects.
DaveAV1

Christophe Galtier? 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum