The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Adama Traore

+56
Thinman
ViewFromT2
Dazzle
rosco77
FoxyAV
Dgrizzle7
NARLA24
Villa_Dan
Gordonsleftboot
mefromhere
VTID85
KMitch
Terry Derry
Cha Ching
South London Villan
DomAVFC
bazzah
4BetLite
DelboyVilla
Dions_Bald_Head
GadgetMan
villabromsgrove
Chrissylee1111
DaveAV1
danclare82
avfcjay
avfc85
The Great white walnut
Fpuppys
Rawlie
avfc forever
George
thegaffer6
Leafs1201
TED
Deano69
AstonThriller
1Elliot
Keyser Soze
UnclePanda
VillaBill
Mazrim
smetro
Born Under The Holte End
MarvelVillan
UrmstonVilla
brummieboy
Stratfordvilla
Villa Ranger
Wookster
Army villain
Mr_Spadge
clarryblue
gdav
Saunders82
ember
60 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Adama Traore Empty Adama Traore

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:12 pm

I've just been browsing on VT and both Trent and Omariqy say that Sherwood has been raving about Adama for some time! Omariqy says that the info comes from a Villa player and Trent has backed him up on that. So it seems the story may well have legs, and with the other media hype about this guy I think he needs his own thread.
villabromsgrove

Adama Traore 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Adama Traore Empty Re: Adama Traore

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:20 pm

Amavi, Vertout, Gueye, Gestede, Richards, Gil (hopefully Ayew?) and now possibly Adama Traore .... Villa sign quality footballers .... shock Adama Traore 1662365926 horror!
villabromsgrove

Adama Traore 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:22 pm

I am having trouble taking all this in. This could be the season we have waited for for years.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Adama Traore 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:27 pm

Looks like just what we need....(He says having never seen him play Laughing )

I should rephrase

He sounds like exactly what we need, fast tricky and creative for the right hand side.. imagine him tearing down the right getting past one or two challenges and putting in a cross where Gabby has kept right up with him.............................But puts it in the stands Laughing

Adama Traore 50815218
The Utterer
The Utterer

Adama Traore 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:28 pm

NARLA24 wrote:I am having trouble taking all this in. This could be the season we have waited for for years.
I feel exactly the same NARLA.
villabromsgrove

Adama Traore 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:36 pm

I've deliberately avoided looking at the Youtubes of him and will continue to avoid until he signs. I've read too much monkey spanking over him to want to see his skills, get excited over his impending arrival and then have the disappointment of reading he's signed for another team.

When I see the photos - or at least some credible ITK saying he's signed I'll have a look.
ember
ember

Adama Traore 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:30 pm

ember wrote:I've deliberately avoided looking at the Youtubes of him and will continue to avoid until he signs. I've read too much monkey spanking over him to want to see his skills, get excited over his impending arrival and then have the disappointment of reading he's signed for another team.

When I see the photos - or at least some credible ITK saying he's signed I'll have a look.
You're probably doing the right thing Ember .... I've watched the YouTube videos a few times, and if he doesn't sign I may well top myself!

Adama Traore 1715320296
villabromsgrove

Adama Traore 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:58 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:
ember wrote:I've deliberately avoided looking at the Youtubes of him and will continue to avoid until he signs. I've read too much monkey spanking over him to want to see his skills, get excited over his impending arrival and then have the disappointment of reading he's signed for another team.

You're probably doing the right thing Ember .... I've watched the YouTube videos a few times, and if he doesn't sign I may well top myself!

Adama Traore 1715320296

I've seen said videos and my he looks good. He's a TANK and lightening fast, with tricky feet and a great low centre of gravity. He can turn on a 50p piece. Really really want this to be true (apparently it is, so let's look forward to it) Scarf Waving
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Adama Traore 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:31 pm

Blimey he's a tasty player. If we don't sign him I hope we never have to play against him.
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Adama Traore 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:12 pm

South London Villan
South London Villan

Adama Traore 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Saunders82 Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:30 pm

What a player he will be, just hope its for us. Scarf Waving
Saunders82
Saunders82

Adama Traore 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:08 am

I know nothing about him but everyone seems to think he's a good player so I'm hoping we can sign him. 
The only thing that concerns me is this buy back option. What doesn't that even mean?? Is it a set price fee or do they have to match the highest offer?? If he's such a good player we need to think about what we'd get for him if he did leave.
gdav
gdav

Adama Traore 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:00 am

gdav wrote:I know nothing about him but everyone seems to think he's a good player so I'm hoping we can sign him. 
The only thing that concerns me is this buy back option. What doesn't that even mean?? Is it a set price fee or do they have to match the highest offer?? If he's such a good player we need to think about what we'd get for him if he did leave.

If Randy does the negotiations, it means that the initial fee is £7m and in 3yrs we pay them an additional £13m to take him back........total fee £20m Adama Traore 1662365926
4BetLite
4BetLite

Adama Traore 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:31 am

I saw a Stoke fan on Twitter say that when he thought they were signing him, he was the best thing in the world. Now he's signing for us, he's going to have to somehow convince himself that he's shit!
Trotters
Trotters

Adama Traore 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:49 am

Well having watched that YouTube video (cheers, SLV), it seems he has the pace of Gabby, the tricks of Gil and the vision of Merson.

BUT...premier league defenders likely won't be as shit as whatever Spanish dross he was up against there. And I didn't see any footage of him putting in a tackle so it could be that thes like Nzog when it comes to tracking back, leaving us very soft and exposed in a position that we're not exactly strong in.

BUT BUT....fucking hell, I'm excited!
Trotters
Trotters

Adama Traore 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:03 am

I agree Trotters, the video clips need to be put in to context as the quality of the opposition/defence in those clips wasn't the strongest.

However, he has pace, is willing to run at defenders, he looks strong and not someone who can be knocked off the ball easy, has vision, is young, appears to have a desire to succeed and play reguarly.

There will be competition for places should we acquire him and Sherwood's vision as to how he wants us to play is becoming apparent with the players we have already acquired and are trying to acquire.

I have said it before, Tim is trying to build a dynasty and I think he is looking at Sir Alex's records and wants to smash them. For our sake I hope he is given the opportunity and backing to do so. I also think he has that determination to succeed.

South London Villan
South London Villan

Adama Traore 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:44 am

The single biggest difference between Lamberk's squad and Sherwoods - and this was perfectly demonstrated in the opening game - is that we now have game-changers on the bench; players who can come on and actually influence the game rather than add a fresh set of legs to sit behind the ball and do nothing.

I mean, was there anything more demoralising than seeing NZogbia come on to try and win us the game with ten minutes to go?

Whilst we're not in Alex Ferguson territory yet where we can really make the opposition believe they're gonna lose the game with a 2 goal head start and 60 minutes gone, it does seem we'll be able to throw a high quality kitchen sink at it and maybe just maybe get what we deserve.

And we seem very keen to add more of these players.
Trotters
Trotters

Adama Traore 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:20 pm

It would be nice to have a player that the opposition fans would enjoy watching. Adama looks like a real crowd pleaser.
villabromsgrove

Adama Traore 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by clarryblue Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:59 pm

I'm sat here transfixed..,,like I'm living in some sort of dream world...we sign a great player and shortly after are being linked with more...maybe I am dreaming and might wake up soon..

isn't it great!! Very Happy :)
clarryblue
clarryblue

Adama Traore 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Spadge Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:30 pm

clarryblue wrote:I'm sat here transfixed..,,like I'm living in some sort of dream world...we sign a great player and shortly after are being linked with more...maybe I am dreaming and might wake up soon..

It IS GREAT!!!

Maybe Tim Sherwood (and Fox's dream team) have no idea about players, they all look good on paper, and we end up going down with only one win against Bournemouth...

But so far, WHAT A SUMMER!!!! The ambition and approach alone starts to build confidence in a once-kaput organisation. This had started as a quiet revolution, but now we are starting to make some noise. Whoooo Villa!!!!!

As for investment, it seems this is over and above the Benteke / Delph money. (I'm going to try and put together an accountants view of things at the weekend, to help out)

And if these players can live up to their promise... Top 10 here we come.

I think Lerner's dream will come true next summer, and we'll be snapped up as one of the best, most exciting and most sustainable sports teams in England. He might even make a profit...
Mr_Spadge

Adama Traore 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:55 pm

Mr_Spadge wrote:
clarryblue wrote:I'm sat here transfixed..,,like I'm living in some sort of dream world...we sign a great player and shortly after are being linked with more...maybe I am dreaming and might wake up soon..

It IS GREAT!!!

Maybe Tim Sherwood (and Fox's dream team) have no idea about players, they all look good on paper, and we end up going down with only one win against Bournemouth...

But so far, WHAT A SUMMER!!!!  The ambition and approach alone starts to build confidence in a once-kaput organisation.  This had started as a quiet revolution, but now we are starting to make some noise.  Whoooo Villa!!!!!  

As for investment, it seems this is over and above the Benteke / Delph money.  (I'm going to try and put together an accountants view of things at the weekend, to help out)

And if these players can live up to their promise...  Top 10 here we come.  

I think Lerner's dream will come true next summer, and we'll be snapped up as one of the best, most exciting and most sustainable sports teams in England.  He might even make a profit...
An accountants view would be helpful. I was struck by the inflation of the prices we actually paid by media quotes which turned euros into pounds without conversion, and lumped in add ons etc. as though they'd already been paid. I know the bigger the figure the sexier it looks as far as the media are concerned, but imo we haven't spent anywhere near the figures being bandied about!
villabromsgrove

Adama Traore 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:10 pm

Anyone think Tom Fox has played a blinder so far this summer (except for the Delph fiasco)? Lerner has had no hand in this IMO All Fox and Sherwood
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Adama Traore 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:56 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:Anyone think Tom Fox has played a blinder so far this summer (except for the Delph fiasco)? Lerner has had no hand in this IMO All Fox and Sherwood
I think that Fox has been realistic about what he does best and where he needs help, and he's bought in Hendrik Almstadt to handle the contract wrangling and to widen our talent spotting ability. Good decision by TF.
villabromsgrove

Adama Traore 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Army villain Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:35 pm

Tom fox has bought in people he needs to run villa as a football club,any more news on Traore signing for villa.all gone quiet at the moment. Tim and Fox are doing great so far, keep up the good work.
Army villain
Army villain

Adama Traore 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookster Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:41 pm

Didnt Arsenal have a player with the same surname?
Wookster
Wookster

Adama Traore 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum