The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

New AVFC and AVTV platform on the way

5 posters

Go down

New AVFC and AVTV platform on the way  Empty New AVFC and AVTV platform on the way

Post by GadgetMan Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:45 pm

This can only be a good thing right? hate the current set up. I notice they are partners with Arsenal, more sign of Tom Fox work? Haven't looked at Arsenal's website yet, but maybe an indicator of what to expect? We also have a new company delivering content and platform for AVTV which will at long last be Apple and non flash friendly

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~4762544,00.html
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

New AVFC and AVTV platform on the way  4_star10

Back to top Go down

New AVFC and AVTV platform on the way  Empty Re: New AVFC and AVTV platform on the way

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:50 pm

GadgetMan wrote:This can only be a good thing right? hate the current set up. I notice they are partners with Arsenal, more sign of Tom Fox work? Haven't looked at Arsenal's website yet, but maybe an indicator of what to expect? We also have a new company delivering content and platform for AVTV which will at long last be Apple and non flash friendly

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~4762544,00.html
New AVFC and AVTV platform on the way  3769219917
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

New AVFC and AVTV platform on the way  Empty Re: New AVFC and AVTV platform on the way

Post by GadgetMan Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:13 pm

Here's the Arsenal website which has been worked on by Rippleffect (our new partner) what do we think? An improvement on what we already have?

I really hope they make the AVTV content more professional and dare I say it, do away with Jack Woodward (or at least have a less prominent role) Believe it or not there are a total of three people that work on the AVFC and AVTV content (does it show? Ha) so they do a good job considering imo! They just need a new platform, for it to be FREE and accessible on all devices and a new match day commentator Jack 'Alan Partridge' Woodward, is too much!!

I'm looking forward to see what they do with AVTV ready for pre season and then the full site in Autumn.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:24 pm

GadgetMan wrote:Here's the Arsenal website which has been worked on by Rippleffect (our new partner) what do we think? An improvement on what we already have?

I really hope they make the AVTV content more professional and dare I say it, do away with Jack Woodward (or at least have a less prominent role) Believe it or not there are a total of three people that work on the AVFC and AVTV content (does it show? Ha) so they do a good job considering imo! They just need a new platform, for it to be FREE and accessible on all devices and a new match day commentator Jack 'Alan Partridge' Woodward, is too much!!

I'm looking forward to see what they do with AVTV ready for pre season and then the full site in Autumn.
Um, where....?  Suspect :scratch:

New AVFC and AVTV platform on the way  498107619
kimbo
kimbo

New AVFC and AVTV platform on the way  5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by thegaffer6 Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:58 pm

As long as Woodward goes, I'm fucking stellar
thegaffer6
thegaffer6

New AVFC and AVTV platform on the way  0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:21 pm

I'd be happier of they improved the online ticket function. Shocking state of affairs that.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum