The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

FA Cup win. What would you sacrifice for it?

5 posters

Go down

Would you sacrifice one for the other?

FA Cup win. What would you sacrifice for it? I_vote_lcap21%FA Cup win. What would you sacrifice for it? I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
FA Cup win. What would you sacrifice for it? I_vote_lcap79%FA Cup win. What would you sacrifice for it? I_vote_rcap 79% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 14

FA Cup win. What would you sacrifice for it? Empty FA Cup win. What would you sacrifice for it?

Post by Trotters Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:54 am

I was going to pop this in the Either/Or section in off-topic but I'd be interested to read reactions from everyone.

Would you rather:

Villa win the FA Cup but get relegated.
Or
Get beat by the baggies yet we stay up?

My first thought was to stay in the top flight at all costs but then I got to thinking, why? We will, at least in the forseable future only be also-rans or at best sneak into Europe. I can't see us winning the league. So that leaves us with Cup glory.

I can't say that I'd surrender our league status for the League Cup but, like just about every Villa fan, I've not seen us win the FA cup. In fact, it's the only cup we've not won in my lifetime so.....yes, I'd take the top option.

You?
Trotters
Trotters

FA Cup win. What would you sacrifice for it? 5_star13

Back to top Go down

FA Cup win. What would you sacrifice for it? Empty Re: FA Cup win. What would you sacrifice for it?

Post by lukevilla Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:48 am

Trotters wrote:I was going to pop this in the Either/Or section in off-topic but I'd be interested to read reactions from everyone.

Would you rather:

Villa win the FA Cup but get relegated.
Or
Get beat by the baggies yet we stay up?

My first thought was to stay in the top flight at all costs but then I got to thinking, why? We will, at least in the forseable future only be also-rans or at best sneak into Europe. I can't see us winning the league. So that leaves us with Cup glory.

I can't say that I'd surrender our league status for the League Cup but, like just about every Villa fan, I've not seen us win the FA cup. In fact, it's the only cup we've not won in my lifetime so.....yes, I'd take the top option.

You?

Its a hard one for me since the last time we won a cup i was 3! i would take 17th and a cup win! Scarf Waving
lukevilla

FA Cup win. What would you sacrifice for it? 0_star10

Back to top Go down

FA Cup win. What would you sacrifice for it? Empty Re: FA Cup win. What would you sacrifice for it?

Post by villabromsgrove Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:25 pm

Sky, BT, and Premier league payments have made this question a no brainer for me. We have to stay in the Premier League or we're finished.

If we get relegated we can look forward to watching Premier giants like Bournemouth, Derby and Middlesbrough outspending us with their huge incomes in every future transfer window, which means they'd be uncatchable by minnows like a newly relegated Villa!
villabromsgrove

FA Cup win. What would you sacrifice for it? 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Army villain Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:40 pm

We need to stay in the Premier League.
its a must, but would like to see us lift the cup again.
Army villain
Army villain

FA Cup win. What would you sacrifice for it? 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Synopsis Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:26 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:Sky, BT, and Premier league payments have made this question a no brainer for me. We have to stay in the Premier League or we're finished.

If we get relegated we can look forward to watching Premier giants like Bournemouth, Derby and Middlesbrough outspending us with their huge incomes in every future transfer window, which means they'd be uncatchable by minnows like a newly relegated Villa!

Don't Bournemouth, Derby and Middlesbrough already outspend us VB? Flogging a dead hors
Synopsis
Synopsis

FA Cup win. What would you sacrifice for it? 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum