The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Letter to Tom Fox pleading for Sanity to be restored at Villa Park

+12
Villa_Dan
Sean
Dions_Bald_Head
Mazrim
HH 8166
GadgetMan
DaveAV1
Synopsis
Green Villan
kimbo
De Kuip
lukevilla
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Letter to Tom Fox pleading for Sanity to be restored at Villa Park - Page 2 Empty Re: Letter to Tom Fox pleading for Sanity to be restored at Villa Park

Post by Leafs1201 Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:21 pm

I stopped reading the letter by HH when he mentioned Hoddle or Southgate, FFS I know we need a change but them two, really ?
Leafs1201
Leafs1201

Letter to Tom Fox pleading for Sanity to be restored at Villa Park - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Letter to Tom Fox pleading for Sanity to be restored at Villa Park - Page 2 Empty Re: Letter to Tom Fox pleading for Sanity to be restored at Villa Park

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:26 pm

GadgetMan wrote:
jimbop wrote:hi guys, there is a sneaky way of possibly contacting fox on linkedin. im gonna give it a try.  HH or gadgetman, if i can get connected to him is it ok to copy and paste your letter and mail him that?

Tom Fox
Chief Executive at Aston Villa Football Club
London, Greater London, United KingdomSports
Previous
Arsenal FC, Wasserman Media Group, PepsiCo - Gatorade
Education
Miami University

By all means Jimbop, I'm good with that Letter to Tom Fox pleading for Sanity to be restored at Villa Park - Page 2 3769219917

ok mate, he probably has things in place to stop me or anyone else connecting, but i will give it a go

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:03 pm

If he isn't removed this week. I suggest we get more militant. As a fan base we're far too subdued and accepting of having the piss taken out of us. No more.

Either they get it sorted, or we turn the heat up. And if the players don't like it, tough shit. They should have done more about it themselves.
It's time we really made ourselves clear.
Mazrim
Mazrim

Letter to Tom Fox pleading for Sanity to be restored at Villa Park - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:24 pm

Mazrim wrote:If he isn't removed this week. I suggest we get more militant. As a fan base we're far too subdued and accepting of having the piss taken out of us. No more.

Either they get it sorted, or we turn the heat up. And if the players don't like it, tough shit. They should have done more about it themselves.
It's time we really made ourselves clear.

Could not agree more Maz. Time to break bad...
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Letter to Tom Fox pleading for Sanity to be restored at Villa Park - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:51 pm

Looks like Howards and GM's letters did the job, cheers lads lol
Green Villan
Green Villan

Letter to Tom Fox pleading for Sanity to be restored at Villa Park - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:56 pm

Howard got his way.
Mazrim
Mazrim

Letter to Tom Fox pleading for Sanity to be restored at Villa Park - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:33 pm

Whilst you're all writing letters, maybe send one to Steve Bruce to say THANKS!
Trotters
Trotters

Letter to Tom Fox pleading for Sanity to be restored at Villa Park - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:42 pm

OK I've been thinking about this since Lambert left, we have written letters to Tom Fox and it looks like he has read some of them and taken on board the advice, I think it would be really important if we all wrote Tom again but this time stress the need for Randy to financially bankroll the team properly and basically demand that Randy open the purse and stop being an idiot.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Letter to Tom Fox pleading for Sanity to be restored at Villa Park - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:43 pm

Green Villan wrote:OK I've been thinking about this since Lambert left, we have written letters to Tom Fox and it looks like he has read some of them and taken on board the advice, I think it would be really important if we all wrote Tom again but this time stress the need for Randy to financially bankroll the team properly and basically demand that Randy open the purse and stop being an idiot.

fair enuff GV but too late now to open his wallet, we have to "go again". :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:47 pm

I'm hoping if we stay up Lernrer will realise how ridiculous his penny pinching mission was and we won't have to send Fox letters to get Randy to see the basics.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:49 pm

Green Villan wrote:I'm hoping if we stay up Lernrer will realise how ridiculous his penny pinching mission was and we won't have to send Fox letters to get Randy to see the basics.

and me matey, if we go down then Lerner surely has to be the most stupid, dopey business man ever!! Alan Sugar will rip him a new one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Meath_Villan Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:00 pm

Did I read somewhere that tom fox rang Lambert to give him the news
Meath_Villan
Meath_Villan

Letter to Tom Fox pleading for Sanity to be restored at Villa Park - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazrim Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:38 pm

You did indeed. It may have even been a text.

U R sakd lolz!!!
Mazrim
Mazrim

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:13 am

Doesn't say a lot about Fox sacking Lambert by phone, denying Lambert a face to face meeting.
Cowardly act doing it that way.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:19 am

NARLA24 wrote:Doesn't say a lot about Fox sacking Lambert by phone, denying Lambert a face to face meeting.

If he knew going into the Hull game that a loss would result in his sacking then why does he need to meet him? "Hi , Paul? Yeah, the game is up pal"
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Letter to Tom Fox pleading for Sanity to be restored at Villa Park - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:22 am

Villa_Dan wrote:
NARLA24 wrote:Doesn't say a lot about Fox sacking Lambert by phone, denying Lambert a face to face meeting.

If he knew going into the Hull game that a loss would result in his sacking then why does he need to meet him? "Hi , Paul? Yeah, the game is up pal"
From what i have heard Fox and Lambert had a distinctively frosty relationship. Sacking by phone is not the way to do things though. I do agree with you about Lambert knowing the game was up after the defeat to Hull, hence not travelling back on the team coach.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:30 am

fox probably didn't trust himself being face to face with lambert, with lambert spurting" look tom, its ok, we'll be ok, we go again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:37 am

NARLA24 wrote:
Villa_Dan wrote:

From what i have heard Fox and Lambert had a distinctively frosty relationship. Sacking by phone is not the way to do things though. I do agree with you about Lambert knowing the game was up after the defeat to Hull, hence not travelling back on the team coach.

My personal belief is that Lambert couldn't twist things with Fox as he was doing with Lerner - so his "great relationship" with Lerner became an extremely cold one with Fox. If the rumour that Lambert didn't return to Birmingham after the Hull match is true then Fox would have no choice but to sack him by phone.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:39 am

sorry if this has been put up already, very interesting read if you haven't read it, quite a shock to know lambert had more money at first than any villa manager before him under lerner! http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/general-krulak-speaks-aston-villa-8638283

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:20 pm

jimbop wrote:sorry if this has been put up already, very interesting read if you haven't read it, quite a shock to know lambert had more money at first than any villa manager before him under lerner! http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/general-krulak-speaks-aston-villa-8638283

Cheers Jimbop. I may move it to the Paul Lambert thread (well at least copy it there too) Just doing a little housework. I'm surprised Krulak has piped up given the departure seemed quite amicable. Always said he had more than he let on and accounts supported this.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:21 pm

GadgetMan wrote:
jimbop wrote:sorry if this has been put up already, very interesting read if you haven't read it, quite a shock to know lambert had more money at first than any villa manager before him under lerner! http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/general-krulak-speaks-aston-villa-8638283

Cheers Jimbop. I may move it to the Paul Lambert thread (well at least copy it there too) Just doing a little housework. I'm surprised Krulak has piped up given the departure seemed quite amicable. Always said he had more than he let on and accounts supported this.

ok matey. defo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2