The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Happy HOURS, One Thread Fits all open after 5pm and each match day.

+5
De Kuip
kimbo
Green Villan
villabromsgrove
GadgetMan
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Happy HOURS, One Thread Fits all open after 5pm and each match day. Empty Happy HOURS, One Thread Fits all open after the Chelsea game today. Bring a bottle.

Post by GadgetMan Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:36 pm

Like with the Deadline day thread, lets have a little fun and hang out here and discuss all matters avfc (or not) post away, topics welcome!

Last edited by TheEgo on Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:14 am; edited 3 times in total
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Happy HOURS, One Thread Fits all open after 5pm and each match day. 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Happy HOURS, One Thread Fits all open after 5pm and each match day. Empty Re: Happy HOURS, One Thread Fits all open after 5pm and each match day.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:51 pm

Bring a bottle Drink

Back to top Go down

Happy HOURS, One Thread Fits all open after 5pm and each match day. Empty Re: Happy HOURS, One Thread Fits all open after 5pm and each match day.

Post by GadgetMan Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:21 pm

It's Friday and the weekend, feel free to use this thread for all purposes, just keep it respectful Happy HOURS, One Thread Fits all open after 5pm and each match day. 3769219917

The aim is to save people nipping from one thread to the other. So post away, Nothing is off topic in here...

TGIF!!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:29 pm

I've got some beers cooling. Beer
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:31 pm

lol I had to double take your post VB I thought you typed "I've got some beers cooking" I thought what the heck? lol
Green Villan
Green Villan

Happy HOURS, One Thread Fits all open after 5pm and each match day. 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:36 pm

Booze free weekend for me. In fact the next 2 weekends are also booze free. Hmm. Think I need to sort this out.
kimbo
kimbo

Happy HOURS, One Thread Fits all open after 5pm and each match day. 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:42 pm

kimbo wrote:Booze free weekend for me. In fact the next 2 weekends are also booze free. Hmm. Think I need to sort this out.
I'm just getting in training for an all inclusive holiday in the Canaries in a weeks time. I't's tough work but someone's got to do it! Drink
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:44 pm

I've opened bottle of heineken. Whats on the tellybox?
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:50 pm

Fifa 15's on mine, the lads have got their mates round and they're drinking my beers! Happy HOURS, One Thread Fits all open after 5pm and each match day. 1662365926
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:17 pm

Awesome, I'll be round in 30 mins haha!! Fifa15 looks amazing
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:35 pm

TheEgo wrote:Awesome, I'll be round in 30 mins haha!! Fifa15 looks amazing
I've just asked the lads and they agree with you, "Amazing". It's a good job that dad made time to go shopping for the game, the pizzas and the beer. That's what dads are for.

Ps: I've found some Thatchers Gold at the back of the cupboard so I'm happy to!
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:38 pm

Haha! I'm so 'on trend' I need to have a real go, I'm at the stage where my lad (14) is now a real challenge. I used to be able to bring my keeper out. I can barely stay with him now. #fml
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:58 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:Fifa 15's on mine, the lads have got their mates round and they're drinking my beers! Happy HOURS, One Thread Fits all open after 5pm and each match day. 1662365926

Can't even get the Villa ground on the market yet grrr!
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:00 pm

Green Villan wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:Fifa 15's on mine, the lads have got their mates round and they're drinking my beers! Happy HOURS, One Thread Fits all open after 5pm and each match day. 1662365926

What? Is this true? Outrageous!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:04 pm

Boring techy question.

Does anyone know a good bit of software (ideally free) for converting files to DVD's? I'm using Any Video Converter at the mo but I'm not enamoured.

(I was going to post this in off topic but instead I'm going to be the boring bloke in the bar)
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:30 pm

TheEgo wrote:
Green Villan wrote:

It's only because no one has got it in a pack to put on the market yet mate Wink

kimbo wrote:Boring techy question.

Does anyone know a good bit of software (ideally free) for converting files to DVD's? I'm using Any Video Converter at the mo but I'm not enamoured.

(I was going to post this in off topic but instead I'm going to be the boring bloke in the bar)

Yes I do mate and it's perfect, will burn a HQ DVD in a hour.

VSO ConvertXtoDVD mate search torrents, here is the official site http://www.vso-software.fr/ To be honest the program is worth the coin.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:42 pm

I can second that. Great bit of software that. Are you converting digital to burn to a DVD or something else?

Pass the peanuts will you ha!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:46 pm

I've literally just this minute finished the peanuts, thats spooky! Happy HOURS, One Thread Fits all open after 5pm and each match day. 1662365926
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:58 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:I've literally just this minute finished the peanuts, thats spooky! Happy HOURS, One Thread Fits all open after 5pm and each match day. 1662365926

Greedy bastard lol at least chuck us a beer Razz
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:59 pm

Green Villan wrote:
TheEgo wrote:
Green Villan wrote:

It's only because no one has got it in a pack to put on the market yet mate Wink

kimbo wrote:Boring techy question.

Yes I do mate and it's perfect, will burn a HQ DVD in a hour.

VSO ConvertXtoDVD mate search torrents, here is the official site http://www.vso-software.fr/ To be honest the program is worth the coin.

Beauuutiful, cheers dude
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:00 pm

TheEgo wrote:I can second that. Great bit of software that. Are you converting digital to burn to a DVD or something else?

Pass the peanuts will you ha!

I have bombay mix here...

Just stuff I've downloaded for family, not everything works on some of their old-ass DVD players so I need something that can hopefully fix it :)
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:00 pm

Green Villan wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:I've literally just this minute finished the peanuts, thats spooky! Happy HOURS, One Thread Fits all open after 5pm and each match day. 1662365926

I've got a flagon of Old Rosey, will that do? You're very welcome. Beer
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:02 pm

No problem Kimbo, I'm going to start a few threads regarding computer security and software and general useful software threads with links and what not, I think it would be helpful to our members.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:02 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:
Green Villan wrote:

I've got a flagon of Old Rosey, will that do? You're very welcome. Beer

I don't know what that is but thanks haha Very Happy
Green Villan
Green Villan

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:05 pm

It's a good old rough cider in a big glass flagon. Better than sleeping pills.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next