The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVTV service

4 posters

Go down

AVTV service Empty AVTV service

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:24 pm

After the shocking failure of Wednesdays coverage I emailed them twice to ask for a refund as the game was unwatchable due to the picture constantly freezing - 48 hours on and still not had a reply - poor service!

This seems to be a recurrent problem year on year with this service - a club like villa should sort it out.

Back to top Go down

AVTV service Empty Re: AVTV service

Post by Green Villan Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:26 pm

Eastie wrote:After the shocking failure of Wednesdays coverage I emailed them twice to ask for a refund as the game was unwatchable due to the picture constantly freezing - 48 hours on and still not had a reply - poor service!

They gave me the run around too so I sent them an email telling them to stick the service up their arse and that everyone involved with AVTV needs the sack. Still no reply.
Green Villan
Green Villan

AVTV service 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:28 pm

Is there a watchdog type thing we could complain to, it is a pay to view service after all, don't we have consumer rights on this?
Green Villan
Green Villan

AVTV service 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:31 pm

Having paid for the service and being unable to watch the game due to their problems I think a refund should be paid without question - the fact nobody is even replying is very poor .

Back to top Go down

Post by Elagabalus Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:37 am

I've spoken to the General on your behalf and he's given me some excellent advice.

Apparently what you need to do is contact Nicola Keye.

Having said that, when we got on to talking about the situation in Gaza he said what they needed to do was contact Nicola Keye.
Elagabalus
Elagabalus

AVTV service 0_star10

Location : The Lost City: Time was on my side when I was running down the street it was so fine, fine, fine. A suitcase and an old guitar and something new to occupy my mind, mind, mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:58 am

Eastie wrote:After the shocking failure of Wednesdays coverage I emailed them twice to ask for a refund as the game was unwatchable due to the picture constantly freezing - 48 hours on and still not had a reply - poor service!

This seems to be a recurrent problem year on year with this service - a club like villa should sort it out.

It probably needs cash to sort out, and unfortunately as in Dougs final 2 years, its been stopped on all non-essentials. I was told last year that Lerner had cut costs right across the club to a bare minimum.

My Old Man
My Old Man

AVTV service 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by mickeywya Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:20 am

i hate it when you go on the villa website, the adverts start playing all the time on that AVTV screen. so if you've got the sound up you have to go out your way to stop it.

The whole villa website is crap tho, doesn't even look good, especially that Sky banner at the top. I quite like Villa's Graphic Design approach, i just don't see why they stop at the website.

Has anyone seen the new Inter Milan website? Very classy. I quite like Man Citys one too.
mickeywya

AVTV service 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:24 am

Finally been given a refund and had subscription cancelled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elagabalus Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:02 pm

I think Villa's website will improve now that the guy who put it together and maintains it is going to big school in September.
Elagabalus
Elagabalus

AVTV service 0_star10

Location : The Lost City: Time was on my side when I was running down the street it was so fine, fine, fine. A suitcase and an old guitar and something new to occupy my mind, mind, mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:07 pm

New crayons and felttip pens should sort it out.
And get rid of Woodward, awful, just awful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:08 pm

PDC Lion wrote:New crayons and felttip pens should sort it out.

No let them stick to chalk  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:21 pm

Eastie wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:New crayons and felttip pens should sort it out.

No let them stick to chalk  cheers 
Too expensive chalk. Charcoal from Aldi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum