The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess

+15
Ron Dalian
viva_la_amo
Villafran
South London Villan
Frank Leigh
My Old Man
AVFClee
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
GadgetMan
UnclePanda
TheTechniqueSMC
prmort
heystally!
Morgan Villa
Trotters
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

When will the official "SOLD" announcement come out?

Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess I_vote_lcap14%Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 18 ]
Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess I_vote_lcap5%Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 6 ]
Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess I_vote_lcap18%Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 22 ]
Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess I_vote_lcap10%Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 13 ]
Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess I_vote_lcap8%Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 10 ]
Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess I_vote_lcap7%Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 9 ]
Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess I_vote_lcap8%Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 10 ]
Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess I_vote_lcap11%Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 14 ]
Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess I_vote_lcap11%Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 14 ]
Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess I_vote_lcap7%Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 125

Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess Empty Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess

Post by Trotters Sat May 17, 2014 2:54 pm

Right, I've added the maximum ten options for possible dates that an official announcement might happen (I'm assuming it's not going to happen this Sunday  Very Happy)

Have at it and state your reasons.
Trotters
Trotters

Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess Empty Re: Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess

Post by Morgan Villa Sat May 17, 2014 3:12 pm

I honestly dont know, i feel interest will be high due to the profile and set up of Villa, am going to say if a buyer is in place i expect an anouncement after the world cup
Morgan Villa

Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess Empty Re: Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess

Post by heystally! Sat May 17, 2014 3:16 pm

Expecting new manager and owner to be in place before the players return in July. So I went with last week in June.
heystally!

http://aviewfromtheholteend.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat May 17, 2014 3:18 pm

I figured 4-6 weeks so mid June. In fact I'll go for my birthday on the 14th.

That's a hint by the way for someone to buy me something expensive.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by prmort Sat May 17, 2014 3:50 pm

The actual full take over of control may take a little while, but i think...for no reason at all...that this is further along than some think. So, i am expecting to find out who the new big cheese is next week.
prmort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 4:16 pm

I went for early June based on everything we have seen so far. If it drags on well into June I will start to believe that the deal we had heard about in April must have fallen through or something Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTechniqueSMC Sat May 17, 2014 4:23 pm

I am in the belief it will take place on 11th June
TheTechniqueSMC
TheTechniqueSMC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 4:36 pm

I went for the last week in May, no reason other than it's about a month since we. Are officially safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Sat May 17, 2014 5:28 pm

MONDAY! I hope Very Happy
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat May 17, 2014 8:48 pm

I've said from the day of the statement it will be June 11th this is 30 days after RL press release (therefore 30 days notice to sell)
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 12:57 am

Last week of May.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 12:58 am

Nigel Lowe wrote:Last week of May.
Copycat... :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathal Coughlan's Dog Sun May 18, 2014 1:31 pm

The sooner the better but went for July.
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
Cathal Coughlan's Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun May 18, 2014 1:32 pm

I think my head will have exploded by July!

Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by AVFClee Sun May 18, 2014 1:34 pm

I have gone for after the start of the world cup, just think there will be so much to sort out etc, hope it's before though,

The options made me laff, you do realise that by putting the option to say TBAR is full of s*it will be asking for some to pick that option lol
AVFClee
AVFClee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 1:41 pm

Second week of June.

Back to top Go down

Post by My Old Man Sun May 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Stick my neck out and say either tomorrow or Tuesday :moon:

(Love these emoticons!) 
My Old Man
My Old Man

Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sun May 18, 2014 2:17 pm

AVFClee wrote:I have gone for after the start of the world cup, just think there will be so much to sort out etc, hope it's before though,

The options made me laff, you do realise that by putting the option to say TBAR is full of s*it will be asking for some to pick that option lol

Two people already have. Never let it be said that we don't give the idiots a fair go.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Leigh Mon May 19, 2014 11:39 am

I'll stick to after the World Cup.

What happened to the Lambert thread btw?
Frank Leigh

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Mon May 19, 2014 2:01 pm

I have gone for the first week of June. I believe we are sold, Lambert knows he is going and the new owners will pay him off. The finer details are being run through by the lawyers, playing staff contracts, asset value of real estate etc are being assessed and the media silence is telling. The first week of June is sufficient time to get the work done after our survival was confirmed and was conditional upon any sale.
South London Villan
South London Villan

Official "New Owner" Announcement date guess 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by AVFClee Mon May 19, 2014 2:10 pm

Trotters wrote:
AVFClee wrote:I have gone for after the start of the world cup, just think there will be so much to sort out etc, hope it's before though,

Two people already have. Never let it be said that we don't give the idiots a fair go.

lol! Bless there little cotton socks, couple of keyboard warriors never hurt anybody  Beer 
AVFClee
AVFClee

Back to top Go down

Post by Villafran Mon May 19, 2014 2:17 pm

Think it'll happen some time in July, don't think that would matter either as if would give us time.
Villafran

Back to top Go down

Post by heystally! Mon May 19, 2014 2:33 pm

Villafran wrote:Think it'll happen some time in July, don't think that would matter either as if would give us time.

Would this mean that Lambert would still be with us to prepare for the new season?

That'd concern me. I'm really hoping it's done before the players return so that we have new manager too.
heystally!

http://aviewfromtheholteend.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Villafran Mon May 19, 2014 2:38 pm

heystally! wrote:
Villafran wrote:Think it'll happen some time in July, don't think that would matter either as if would give us time.

Would this mean that Lambert would still be with us to prepare for the new season?

That'd concern me. I'm really hoping it's done before the players return so that we have new manager too.
i always maintained that he'd stay on, I think Lerner will want to be seen as being loyal to both him and PF after the situation he has put them in.
Villafran

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon May 19, 2014 3:12 pm

Hi all.

Once again, sorry for the minor glitch earlier. But there was a good reason.

If you could, please take a minute to read this. I hope you understand our reasons and, should you have any feedback, it'll be gratefully received - this is, after all, your website.

https://bellsareringing.forumotion.com/t636-please-read#37777
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum