The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Villa Fans as traffic cones at Spurs (My personal video's, better than one on twitter)

2 posters

Go down

Villa Fans as traffic cones at Spurs (My personal video's, better than one on twitter) Empty Villa Fans as traffic cones at Spurs (My personal video's, better than one on twitter)

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 9:52 pm

So funny Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Villa Fans as traffic cones at Spurs (My personal video's, better than one on twitter) Empty Re: Villa Fans as traffic cones at Spurs (My personal video's, better than one on twitter)

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 9:54 pm

Great stuff! Love it :)

Back to top Go down

Villa Fans as traffic cones at Spurs (My personal video's, better than one on twitter) Empty Re: Villa Fans as traffic cones at Spurs (My personal video's, better than one on twitter)

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 9:55 pm

just uploaded a longer one Billy!! where they tell a taxi driver to ''turn around'' lol!!
And can see my zoom in to capture the people driving :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Queneau Sun May 11, 2014 9:56 pm

I've never seen the point of fancy dress but then I'm a miserable twat.
Queneau
Queneau

Villa Fans as traffic cones at Spurs (My personal video's, better than one on twitter) 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 10:02 pm

2nd video

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 10:02 pm

Edit - you fixed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 11, 2014 10:03 pm

sorted it now Chris :)

Back to top Go down

Post by GodzoneVilla Mon May 12, 2014 6:39 am

You guys should be proud of this. Jesus in NZ we have to pay some internet company for a premier league channel. I sent them an email asking if they could replace footage of the game with a quick summary followed 90 minutes focussing on the away crowd. Waaaay more entertaining.
GodzoneVilla

Villa Fans as traffic cones at Spurs (My personal video's, better than one on twitter) 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum