The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Sid: Villa won't go down on my watch.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sid: Villa won't go down on my watch. Empty Sid: Villa won't go down on my watch.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:34 am

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-gordon-cowans-refuses-7044441?

Strange. Not a single mention of Paul Lambert in that article.

It's almost as if he's gone but the world hasn't been told.

Back to top Go down

Sid: Villa won't go down on my watch. Empty Re: Sid: Villa won't go down on my watch.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:56 am

Yes. Very odd. Not quite in the same style as when Sid first stepped up. There were references to Lambert then.

Back to top Go down

Sid: Villa won't go down on my watch. Empty Re: Sid: Villa won't go down on my watch.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:10 am

Seem to me virtually the exact comments he made last week although edited any reference to lambert out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:34 am

It would really hurt Sid if we went down.
Lambert not mentioned, i wouldn't be to concerned about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:38 am

PDC Lion wrote:It would really hurt Sid if we went down.
I don't think we are down, Sid is like someone giving CPR. We are a non breathing unconscious casualty, to all intents and purposes dead, Sid can only revive us if we have a spark of life in us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trezzy Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:41 am

Its basically the same piece that was on the official site last week?
Trezzy

Sid: Villa won't go down on my watch. 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:45 am

Fergal wrote:
I don't think we are down, Sid is like someone giving CPR.  We are a non breathing unconscious casualty, to all intents and purposes dead, Sid can only revive us if we have a spark of life in us.
That spark has to come from the fans inside the ground and the players on the pitch on Saturday.
It has been posted a few times before but get behind the team first then if we get over the line both barrels can be fired at those concerned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:50 am

PDC Lion wrote:
Fergal wrote:
I don't think we are down, Sid is like someone giving CPR.  We are a non breathing unconscious casualty, to all intents and purposes dead, Sid can only revive us if we have a spark of life in us.
That spark has to come from the fans inside the ground and the players on the pitch on Saturday.
It has been posted a few times before but get behind the team first then if we get over the line both barrels can be fired at those concerned.

Unless the players reciprocate any support they are getting with some honest endeavour, the support will quickly fizzle out. Always has, always will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:59 am

The Bald Eagle wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:
Fergal wrote:

Unless the players reciprocate any support they are getting with some honest endeavour, the support will quickly fizzle out. Always has, always will.
Give us something to cheer and we will blow the roof off, give us weak insipid crap football and the atmosphere will soon turn nasty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:02 am

Fergal wrote:
The Bald Eagle wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:
Fergal wrote:

Give us something to cheer and we will blow the roof off, give us weak insipid crap football and the atmosphere will soon turn nasty.
Totally agreed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:41 am

Is Lambert just there as a figurehead? Why not just put Sid in charge? We need some fighting talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:46 am

Farrell_10 wrote:Is Lambert just there as a figurehead? Why not just put Sid in charge? We need some fighting talk.
Good question.Maybe Lambert is just showing up for the last few games, because he has to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:52 am

PDC Lion wrote:
Farrell_10 wrote:Is Lambert just there as a figurehead? Why not just put Sid in charge? We need some fighting talk.
Good question.Maybe Lambert is just showing up for the last few games, because he has to.
Perhaps he is there to protect Sid's reputation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:53 am

Fergal wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:
Perhaps he is there to protect Sid's reputation.
Ha, the other way me thinks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:57 am

What I mean is that if it all goes well, well done Sid.
If it all goes bad, Lambert you bastard...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathal Coughlan's Dog Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:59 am

Trezzy wrote:Its basically the same piece that was on the official site last week?

That's exactly what I think, Nothing new here This was an exclusive in the Express a few days ago:

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/472465/EXCLUSIVE-No-looking-down-for-Aston-Villa-legend-Gordon-Cowans
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
Cathal Coughlan's Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:01 am

Cathal Coughlan's Dog wrote:
Trezzy wrote:Its basically the same piece that was on the official site last week?

That's exactly what I think, Nothing new here This was an exclusive in the Express a few days ago:

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/472465/EXCLUSIVE-No-looking-down-for-Aston-Villa-legend-Gordon-Cowans
It does look like the same article with a few words pushed around. Nothing new to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Villa Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:02 am

Just sack Lambert and stick Cowans and KMac in charge until the end of the season, this will revive us enough to get the points needed to stay in the division. With Clown Lambert i cannot see us picking up anymore points, surely Randy can see the players and Lambert have given up and dont care about the club.
Morgan Villa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:24 am

KMac was a big loss to the villa imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by HH 8166 Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:36 am

Sid is in charge and has been since before Southampton. The players stayed in a hotel and were brought in by coach before that home game for the first time this season. Something Lambert never been a fan of..
Lerner taking huge gamble leaving Lambert there.. He really ought to stick him on gardening leave as he has lost the fans and from what I have heard most players so his presence is just adding to the tension.
HH 8166

http://www.fortereliablecare.co.uk www.forteluxurycarhire.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:40 am

HH 8166 wrote:Sid is in charge and has been since before Southampton. The players stayed in a hotel and were brought in by coach before that home game for the first time this season. Something Lambert never been a fan of..
Lerner taking huge gamble leaving Lambert there.. He really ought to stick him on gardening leave as he has lost the fans and from what I have heard most players so his presence is just adding to the tension.

That's crazy. It would have been better to just remove him from the scene. Maybe Sid wanted him there as a shield?

Back to top Go down

Post by HH 8166 Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:44 am

Farrell_10 wrote:
HH 8166 wrote:Sid is in charge and has been since before Southampton. The players stayed in a hotel and were brought in by coach before that home game for the first time this season. Something Lambert never been a fan of..

That's crazy. It would have been better to just remove him from the scene. Maybe Sid wanted him there as a shield?

I don't believe Sid or Given want him there at all. Lerner just doesn't want to pay him off or the other 2 prats.. Hoping to leave that whole mess to the new people but if results go badly this weekend his reluctance to do this may cost us a whole lot more!
HH 8166

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:56 am

HH 8166 wrote:
Farrell_10 wrote:

I don't believe Sid or Given want him there at all. Lerner just doesn't want to pay him off or the other 2 prats.. Hoping to leave that whole mess to the new people but if results go badly this weekend his reluctance to do this may cost us a whole lot more!

I don't like to be mean, but he must be pretty stupid eh? How does that make financial sense? Idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by HH 8166 Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:11 am

Farrell_10 wrote:
HH 8166 wrote:
Farrell_10 wrote:

I don't like to be mean, but he must be pretty stupid eh? How does that make financial sense? Idiot.

His stupidity and misplaced arrogance is what has got us in this mess in the first place.
HH 8166

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:16 am

HH 8166 wrote:
Farrell_10 wrote:
HH 8166 wrote:
Farrell_10 wrote:

His stupidity and misplaced arrogance is what has got us in this mess in the first place.

Sad but true. You cannot play roulette with premier league status. Moreover, you cannot ignore the warnings when they stare you straight in the face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum