The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Who would you like to see take over?

+3
Elagabalus
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
Trotters
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who's gonna show us the money?

Who would you like to see take over? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Who would you like to see take over? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Who would you like to see take over? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Who would you like to see take over? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who would you like to see take over? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap42%Who would you like to see take over? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 14 ]
Who would you like to see take over? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%Who would you like to see take over? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 6 ]
Who would you like to see take over? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Who would you like to see take over? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 11 ]
Who would you like to see take over? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Who would you like to see take over? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 33

Who would you like to see take over? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would you like to see take over?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:12 pm

I'm not bothered where they come from so long as they have the right intentions and money to back it up. As to who I think will come bearing the cash I suspect an American but it could be anyone really.

Back to top Go down

Who would you like to see take over? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would you like to see take over?

Post by USAVillan Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:54 pm

Trotters wrote:A guy I went to school with is the manager of the biggest Star Wars website in the world (GEEEEK). I think I recall him saying once that most of the actors opted to take a wage as they thought it would be a bit of a flop.

Most, but not all.

Alec Guinness went for a percentage and, as such, raked in the money off that for the remainder of his life.

Mark Hammil was supposed to have done this as well. Smart men.
USAVillan
USAVillan

Who would you like to see take over? - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by USAVillan Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:59 pm

I'll take the Oracle guy or the media mogul guy 'ey. Oracle guy has > number on worth so he's got to have extra to play with. Media mogul guy i think would know better how to publicize the team and get the brand out there. I'd like to see more offerings in the merchandise line.

As far as investment into the club, I'd like immediate big spending on quality manager and some to shore up the squad, especially in it's depth. Then after that consistent investment to grow the club to a powerhouse and not be labeled as ones who "buy championships". To me if it's "bought" then the club/playres really didn't wint it, the owners money won it.
USAVillan
USAVillan

Back to top Go down

Post by CTVillan Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:25 pm

I'm in the 'anyone with Villa's best interest at heart' camp, but out of the options I would go for Thomson. I think Ellison is a little outspoken and would be the polar opposite of Randy. He would probably make self-publicist Doug look like a shrinking violet.

Based on absolutely nothing, I would hope that Thomson being Canadian has some cultural connection to Britain and appreciates what Villa stands for and understands the importance of the fans and tradition. I see from wiki that he inherited the title Baron of Fleet (in Edinburgh) from his father and attended Cambridge - not that any of that means anything.
CTVillan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:29 pm

A mad , crazy Yank, who has enough cash behind him to take us to the top.
Redevelop the North Stand so we can have a 55-60,000 capacity stadium, buy some of the best players in the world so we can win bloody everything.

I think i should have put this in OT, the dream thread.

But you never know. Suspect 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:02 pm

I'll have anyone's money for the Villa provided they buy us the FA Cup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum