The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Deanno gives the Championship a warning

3 posters

Go down

Deanno gives the Championship a warning Empty Deanno gives the Championship a warning

Post by Saunders82 Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:14 pm

No need to say any more

"WIR KOMMEN " Deanno gives the Championship a warning 1015550615 Deanno gives the Championship a warning 1015550615 Deanno gives the Championship a warning 1015550615 Deanno gives the Championship a warning 1015550615 Deanno gives the Championship a warning 1015550615 Deanno gives the Championship a warning 1015550615 Deanno gives the Championship a warning 1015550615 Deanno gives the Championship a warning 1015550615
Saunders82
Saunders82

Deanno gives the Championship a warning 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Deanno gives the Championship a warning Empty Re: Deanno gives the Championship a warning

Post by FoxyAV Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:46 am

I'm absolutely sure we have the best squad in the Championship, with easily the best attacking players and I'm pretty sure some of them saw what was coming when Deano signed for us. I doubt though anyone was going to predict 15 goals in the last four matches against Boro, scum, Derby and Forest. It used to be easy neutralising us by ganging up a couple of defenders on Bruce's isolated striker and fouling Grealish every time he had the ball but now the attack could come from any part of the pitch, even Glenn bloody Whelan! This is what we all thought it would be like in the Championship under RDM, after cherry picking all the best players and buying what looked like an excellent squad. Long may it continue.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Deanno gives the Championship a warning 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Deanno gives the Championship a warning Empty Re: Deanno gives the Championship a warning

Post by Dazzle Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:54 am

FoxyAV wrote:I'm absolutely sure we have the best squad in the Championship, with easily the best attacking players and I'm pretty sure some of them saw what was coming when Deano signed for us. I doubt though anyone was going to predict 15 goals in the last four matches against Boro, scum, Derby and Forest. It used to be easy neutralising us by ganging up a couple of defenders on Bruce's isolated striker and fouling Grealish every time he had the ball but now the attack could come from any part of the pitch, even Glenn bloody Whelan! This is what we all thought it would be like in the Championship under RDM, after cherry picking all the best players and buying what looked like an excellent squad. Long may it continue.

No doubt that Dean Smith has made all the difference, and all credit to him and the players. Having blown what looked on paper as a fairly easy opening 10-12 fixtures, we’re now putting the upper placed teams to the sword and playing with a swagger. Always room for improvement and we are still only one injury or suspension away from a defensive crisis, hopefully we can get through one more month. Fingers crossed.
Dazzle
Dazzle

Deanno gives the Championship a warning 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:52 am

Dazzle wrote:
FoxyAV wrote:I'm absolutely sure we have the best squad in the Championship, with easily the best attacking players and I'm pretty sure some of them saw what was coming when Deano signed for us. I doubt though anyone was going to predict 15 goals in the last four matches against Boro, scum, Derby and Forest. It used to be easy neutralising us by ganging up a couple of defenders on Bruce's isolated striker and fouling Grealish every time he had the ball but now the attack could come from any part of the pitch, even Glenn bloody Whelan! This is what we all thought it would be like in the Championship under RDM, after cherry picking all the best players and buying what looked like an excellent squad. Long may it continue.

No doubt that Dean Smith has made all the difference, and all credit to him and the players. Having blown what looked on paper as a fairly easy opening 10-12 fixtures, we’re now putting the upper placed teams to the sword and playing with a swagger. Always room for improvement and we are still only one injury or suspension away from a defensive crisis, hopefully we can get through one more month. Fingers crossed.

If Collins has signed it means we have two right-sided CBs currently starting matches and one left-sided CB waiting in the wings. For now Tuanzebe and Chester are making quite a pairing (and I suspect Deano will have learnt from the Forest match) so no real need to play Collins but as back up until January he's a good player to have.

I wonder how many other teams can replace an injured Adomah with a player like El Ghazi, or Abraham with Kodjia or Hogan, or have Lansbury and Thor (and even Whelan and Jedi) as reserve midfielders. I still maintain Deano coaching our reserves would have them challenging for promotion and certainly in the play-offs.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Deanno gives the Championship a warning 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum